Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump blasts Russia investigation as Mueller convenes grand jury

Rally for thousands of diehard supporters held on same day news emerged that special counsel has set up panel to examine evidence of alleged collusion

David Smith in Huntington, West Virginia

Friday 4 August 2017 09.57 BST

Vid in link

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/03/donald-trump-west-virginia-rally-russia-grand-jury

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That's a bummer, Tex.  Insurance won't cover a stolen truck?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

I only had liability. It was a tricked out older truck and comprehensive wouldn't have covered what I had into it anyways. 3 weeks without wheels now. I'm going to have to pay cash because my bank won't loan more than half of loan value. I found a 18 year old truck with only 30 k miles perfect pristine condition and it's going to cost me a pretty penny. The truck doesn't book well but you can throw away the book when it comes to a truck like this. That's what I got my eyes on right now . I would have already had the money by today but my mother and daddy's a/c went down this week and that set me back 5k. Dang the Gremlins ! 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Texstorm said:

I only had liability. It was a tricked out older truck and comprehensive wouldn't have covered what I had into it anyways. 3 weeks without wheels now. I'm going to have to pay cash because my bank won't loan more than half of loan value. I found a 18 year old truck with only 30 k miles perfect pristine condition and it's going to cost me a pretty penny. The truck doesn't book well but you can throw away the book when it comes to a truck like this. That's what I got my eyes on right now . I would have already had the money by today but my mother and daddy's a/c went down this week and that set me back 5k. Dang the Gremlins ! 

Man, if you didn't have bad luck, you'd have no luck at all.  Sorry to hear, Tex.  Prayers your way.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Man, if you didn't have bad luck, you'd have no luck at all.  Sorry to hear, Tex.  Prayers your way.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Thanks and I'm not complaining as long as my folks are alive , I'll count my blessings everyday !

• Upvote 3