Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Grumpy Chat: Dinar Discussions 7/6/10 4:20pm

zantac

Outside source chat for you to pounder over

July 6, 2010

[Grumpy] For starters, all this talk lately about a RV this week, I just don’t see it

[Grumpy] We still don’t have a up and running parliament, as is they are breaking the laws of their constitution

[Grumpy] starting last night there were 3 news releases that more or less stated malicki was the winner

[Grumpy] first thing this morning on almost all the news sites I check it stated Malicki’s party has pulled their support and are going to throw in for Alaiwi

[Grumpy] At this point I think they are working at misinformation and keep us all guessing, Shabibi has stated multiple times he hates speculators

[Grumpy] IMO Biden being there has nothing to do with a RV like some are saying, I think he was there more to make sure that the Parliament gets seated so that we can withdrawal troops on Obama’s time line

[Grumpy] We need the parliament seated so that the UN will start working to lift CH VII sanctions

[Grumpy] there is no way I don’t care what any of the “gurus” say, they are not going to RV with a currency that is not recognized worldwide

[Grumpy] Scooter was able to track down where they pulled back in almost 24trillion in currency back in

[Grumpy] This could be a very good sign for us

[Grumpy] Shabibi over the past 6 months or so has slowly lowered the interest rate to ward off to many investors, this is also a key towards preparation to a RV

[Grumpy] with 24 trillion in currency pulled back in that limits the outstanding amount of currency in the market which may be a blessing as a higher rate is possible

[Grumpy] anyways people, please be patient! Yes we are getting closer, but IMO we are not there yet

[Grumpy] We could see this fairly soon, but I think we have a few hurdles left yet.

[Grumpy] Lets just hope they don’t throw in the HCL law having to be passed before they pull the trigger

• Upvote 6

Outside source chat for you to pounder over

July 6, 2010

[Grumpy] For starters, all this talk lately about a RV this week, I just don’t see it

[Grumpy] We still don’t have a up and running parliament, as is they are breaking the laws of their constitution

[Grumpy] starting last night there were 3 news releases that more or less stated malicki was the winner

[Grumpy] first thing this morning on almost all the news sites I check it stated Malicki’s party has pulled their support and are going to throw in for Alaiwi

[Grumpy] At this point I think they are working at misinformation and keep us all guessing, Shabibi has stated multiple times he hates speculators

[Grumpy] IMO Biden being there has nothing to do with a RV like some are saying, I think he was there more to make sure that the Parliament gets seated so that we can withdrawal troops on Obama’s time line

[Grumpy] We need the parliament seated so that the UN will start working to lift CH VII sanctions

[Grumpy] there is no way I don’t care what any of the “gurus” say, they are not going to RV with a currency that is not recognized worldwide

[Grumpy] Scooter was able to track down where they pulled back in almost 24trillion in currency back in

[Grumpy] This could be a very good sign for us

[Grumpy] Shabibi over the past 6 months or so has slowly lowered the interest rate to ward off to many investors, this is also a key towards preparation to a RV

[Grumpy] with 24 trillion in currency pulled back in that limits the outstanding amount of currency in the market which may be a blessing as a higher rate is possible

[Grumpy] anyways people, please be patient! Yes we are getting closer, but IMO we are not there yet

[Grumpy] We could see this fairly soon, but I think we have a few hurdles left yet.

[Grumpy] Lets just hope they don’t throw in the HCL law having to be passed before they pull the trigger

Grumpy I thought the HCL was passed by Parliament a couple of weeks ago. I will try to find the link and post for this.

Grumpy I thought the HCL was passed by Parliament a couple of weeks ago. I will try to find the link and post for this.

Allawi has said this would be one of the first things he would take care of if he were elected PM.

What they never decided is how much goes back to the citizens of Iraq...that has everything to do with everything....security, their economy, and when you look at other countries in the region. Citizens recieve benefits from the proceeds of oil.

i heard rumours that there was work being done on it but you have to have a government to ratify the law...

• Upvote 1