Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Spread the word about what's really going on in the US

This is a great interview with a woman born and raised in the echelons of the government and who spent the start of her career working in it.  She has some great insights as to what's really going on in the US and even the world.  

This next video is about upcoming arrests of high level pedophiles.  Hopefully many of you will want to give your support via prayer and/or informing others who have been duped by the mainstream media.      GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!  MAY SHE BE GREAT ONCE AGAIN!

• Upvote 2

Wow, every DVer should listen to these videos!!  Thanks, KristiD for sharing. 

I really wish the black community would get a revelation of how the liberals have used them for years.  It so saddens me to see prominent black pastors such as TD Jakes fall for this.  We need to pray for Trump every day for continued revelation of this evil agenda and the strength and strategy to overthrow it for a time.  The church has been given an opportunity to wake up and preach the gospel and gather a harvest of souls.  We know the evil will eventually prevail on this Earth, and every person will be forced to receive the chip.  I am a pre-trib believer and believe the church will be raptured before this happens.  But, if we are not, we will have to stand for God no matter what and not take the chip at any cost.

So many long time friendships have been challenged over this election, and it is obvious the battle lines are being drawn.  It will definitely take wisdom on how to walk in love and yet not compromise our faith.  The world has such a misunderstanding of God's way of walking in love.  They don't understand that a loving God will allow people to go to hell.  We, the church, have to share the gospel - it is good news!!  But it is not about inclusiveness or tolerance.  It is about God providing a way for us to be delivered from hell and to have God's blessings on this Earth by accepting Jesus as the sacrifice for our sin (our Savior) and our Lord.  God gave us a rule book to show how we are to live.  It is amazing to me how many call themselves Christian but do not even try to follow (or even read) the rule book.  The bible does say God will say to some "I never knew you". 

This is one reason I believe God has given so many Christians the knowledge of the dinar investment.  Many don't understand or appreciate that it takes money to fund the gospel (Jesus had a treasurer).  Many of us here have voiced a desire to use this to further the work of the ministry.  I really pray that we are ready to finish our race strong in the little bit of time we have left.

• Upvote 5

The 1st video was very interesting and should open a lot of eyes to what have be going on for a very long time....Hence to push to get rig of Trump and the new administration. 

Trump will break up the Good Olde Boys Monet Machine in DC.

The 2nd Video on Pizzagate....I started looking into all he info on the net and it is very disturbing to say the least. It will take you into some very Dark Places that goes right to the top of the past administration.

Karsten

• Upvote 2