Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

97-Year-Old WWII Vet DESTROYS Obama’s Lies One by One in Viral Open Letter.

15 minutes ago, jg1 said:

One more month for this SOS.

We hope. At this point I'm beginning to worry because Obama is clearly showing signs of severe mental derangement. Like Mr Limbaugh I think that is why Donald Trump is being abnormally quiet these days. You see Obama still holds the keys to power, and he is showing that he's not stable. I know that we've all heard this kind of thing before with practically every election for over 20 yrs. But Obama is the first time since President Nixon that I've ever seen a POTUS do what he is doing in the Lame Duck period. I know that Donald Trump can fix everything after he's in Office, but I also know that Obama is just crazy enough to do anything he thinks he can get away with to stop Trump from getting in Office. The real question here is, does Obama think he can get away with that?   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

We hope. At this point I'm beginning to worry because Obama is clearly showing signs of severe mental derangement. Like Mr Limbaugh I think that is why Donald Trump is being abnormally quiet these days. You see Obama still holds the keys to power, and he is showing that he's not stable. I know that we've all heard this kind of thing before with practically every election for over 20 yrs. But Obama is the first time since President Nixon that I've ever seen a POTUS do what he is doing in the Lame Duck period. I know that Donald Trump can fix everything after he's in Office, but I also know that Obama is just crazy enough to do anything he thinks he can get away with to stop Trump from getting in Office. The real question here is, does Obama think he can get away with that?   

Your the man.

• Upvote 1