Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about announcing RV

bmar10

This may be a dumb question, but when the RV is announced, will it be done at a specific time of day...for example, would it be announced at midnight iraq time or could it be announced at any random time??...just wondering when is the best time to be watching for it....

This may be a dumb question, but when the RV is announced, will it be done at a specific time of day...for example, would it be announced at midnight iraq time or could it be announced at any random time??...just wondering when is the best time to be watching for it....

Bmar10,

First off, this is not a dumb question. I have wondered this same thing countless times. The honest and I think best answer to that question is that nobody really knows. You would probably have better luck guessing the rate of the RV, than the specific time it were to happen.

IMO ... I think it will happen at a time that most if not possibly all banks are closed. Probably on a Sunday right before Iraq banks open. That would cover about almost 99.99% banks to be closed globally don't you think? This would allow to start the day fresh and not have to worry about a conflict with any customers.

• Upvote 2