Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 6/23

DaveH

Good evening Family,

Apparently the palm dates were not being very effective so last week I had my team send the GOI a case of………..Prunes. I guess it worked. I told you yesterday that there are activities being done that are necessary to release the RI. No not required steps ……….those are all done. It’s more of a mop up……cleaning up a lot of mess. OOPS………..there’s another one……..clean up in aisle 3 please.

Richard M. Nixon was a hero of mine………until he broke my heart in his second term. I always felt bad for President Ford because he lost everything when he pardoned Nixon. Our mighty nation was humiliated as the tabloids ran amuck with the embarrassing news of Watergate. Day after day……..week after week we learned yet another shocking revelation of what Nixon and his goonies did. No office of our nation has the authority to overrule the voice of its people who put that government in power to begin with! Nixon thought that he could create laws by executive order and stay within legal parameters. Sometimes politicians do some very ugly things. Sometimes old habits of politicians………are hard to break. Aren’t they Maliki? Two days ago on my thread I explained to you that the Iraqi citizens were learning and reproducing what America went through in the 60’s……..the Civil Rights Movement. When M stole the election from A four years ago……..he went on a campaign to support vampires………he sucked the blood out of every financial opportunity that he could take advantage of. Four years later A is now in charge………and so are the Kurds. The citizens of Iraq grew many sets of bravado! Good for them! They have come to realize in the last 2 months what they have always known………that M is not on their side. Actually M has fallen over on his side because his pockets are so full. Yes Humpty Dumpty is having a great fall and all of his little men can not put him back together again. The prunes were delivered to the GOI by the people of Iraq this past week. The mess that M did in the banking systems was cleaned up………this past week. The mess that M created with the Electric Minister is being cleaned up this week. The Iraqis are learning that they not only have an ELECTED voice……….but they also have an “ELECTRIC AVENUE”……..and that’s not just according to Eddy Grant. Bullies have a tendency to run scared when the weak unite. For 4 years so many opportunities for the citizens of Iraq have been flushed down the toilet by M. Remember the story of Lazarus and the Rich Man? For 4 years I have seen M swallow without chewing. Belching in the face of the Iraqi citizens as their only reward ………..for a taste of crumbs.

So the Electricity Minister resigned yesterday and the Oil Minister is running around in circles scared. Well ……..once again ……what have you done for me lately GOI? With nothing to show the people ……..what do you expect them to do? Over the weekend they poured into the streets with an attitude. Martin Luther King was a pioneer in making a difference ……without violence. Gandhi had the same principle and both men made quite a difference. I do not believe that Iraqis have learned this concept yet but they sure have learned to fight for what truly belongs to them. THIS IS GOOD!

The HCL comes in four parts. One part determines how much the GOI will make from oil revenues. A second part determines how much the oil refineries of Iraq will profit. A third part determines how much the signed oil companies will make for their profit. Of course there are many other stipulations to these three parts but superficially you get the point and these three parts have actually been ready since last year when they signed major oil companies to contracts. The fourth part that has been ignored by M and the GOI because it is too profitable to give up……..is how much of the oil revenues will be shared with the Iraqi citizens on their smart cards. Well it looks like there may be progress on this fourth part of the HCL. I have always said that the moment that you see the complete HCL passed ………within hours you should see the RI. So is this the completion of the HCL? Below are some articles that may guide you in this understanding. Please study and tomorrow I will give you IMO……..an idea of where we stand with the HCL.

Government Releases Provinces’ Share of Oil Revenues

Posted on 23 June 2010. Tags: Oil & Gas

(Source: Aswat Al Iraq)

Iraq’s Council of Ministers agreed on Tuesday to release the oil-producing provinces’ share of money received from oil production, according to a statement from the Iraqi government’s office.

“The council agreed also on the proposals presented by the ministerial delegation of Basra regarding easing the electricity crisis in the province,” said the statement received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

Iraq’s electricity minister had resigned Monday (June 21) after violent protests in the South over power cuts. Protesters had been demanding that he step down.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/591278-iraq-to-host-oil-contracts-meet-on-june-26

Iraq to host oil contracts meet on June 26

by Reuters This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it on Wednesday, 23 June 2010

OIL TENDERS: Iraq wants to build four refineries in Nassiriya, Kirkuk, Maysan and Kerbala. (Getty Images)

Iraq will host a gathering of international oil executives in Baghdad on Saturday to discuss contracts for the four planned refineries that would add about 750,000 barrels per day of capacity, Oil Ministry spokesman Assim Jihad said on Wednesday.

"There are many international companies that expressed their interest to participate and to reach an agreement with the Oil Ministry," he said. The conference is the first step before inviting companies to tender for the refineries, he added.

Iraq wants to build a refinery in Nassiriya, southern Iraq, with a capacity of 300,000 bpd, and a second one in the northern oil city of Kirkuk with a capacity of 150,000 bpd, Jihad said. A third refinery, at Maysan in the south, is projected at 150,000 bpd and the fourth in Kerbala at 140,000 bpd.

“The Building of Strong and Stable Civil Institutions in the Kurdistan Region"

http://www.kurdishglobe.net/displayA...1679C3E4295E4D

Iraq Electricity outages lead to protests

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z42-i5GvlNo

As I told you yesterday Family AQ is helping me share articles with you. I also mentioned yesterday that there is more than enough evidence to show that 1......2 are done. As for 3 ........yes they sat their government but they kept telling us that the 2010 budget was none of our business........in so many words. Today we see hints that the 2010 budget has been activated and even plans for the 2011 budget to be worked on. If it's none of our business then they have done a good job of making it very clear to us. But if they did activate the 2010 budget with their newly seated government then A is entitled to one of MORGIE's George Foreman Grills as a reward. (inside joke at KTFM) OR !!! .........he can go to Washington DC to pick up the documents of CH7 which have been waiting to be EARNED and REWARDED and then ........take them to New York and hand them to the doorkeepers of their CH7 at the UN. Wow!!! Wouldn't that be sweet? Well first of all read the article below and then read one more time the articles that AQ put together last night to show you how we follow articles NOW. One last thing.........if A is going to the US to pick up CH7 as a President of Iraq ......is that enough authority or does he hold the position of PM? IMO.......depending on what happens over this weekend it is possible that I may owe a sincere apology......to my team.

Allawi to Washington: make amends can be corrected

(Voice of Iraq) - 23/06/2010

Send this to a friend

(Voice of Iraq) -

Candidate for the presidency of the Iraqi government calls for removing his country from Chapter VII of the end of internationalization.

Middle East Online

Baghdad, Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi Wednesday to Washington and the United Nations is responsible for "repair what can be repaired before the withdrawal," adding that his country is subject to internationalization since the early nineties.

The statement quoted Allawi as saying "rests with the U.S. administration and the international community and the United Nations is responsible for repair what can be repaired before the withdrawal (...) At the forefront are required to protect the democratic process who sacrificed for him the people of Iraq."

He said opposition to "the security agreement between Iraq and the United States because of lack of clarity about the readiness of the armed forces and the implementation of the political reform document approved by the House of Representatives, former removing Iraq from Chapter VII."

And demanded "the implementation of this item and a document of political reform and save the political process of splitting and sectarianism."

Allawi criticized the quota system, saying, "One of the most serious mistakes in Iraq Mahasstin adopt the principle of political and sectarian."

He said not to take "measures to get Iraq out of Chapter VII, which promotes the continuing internationalization of the situation (...) Keeping Iraq under Chapter VII of the priorities mean that the responsibility of the United Nations is to protect its borders and its assets."

"Of our competitors have been accused that we are seeking to internationalize the Iraqi issue, that issue already internationalized since the early nineties due to invasion of the former regime of Kuwait."

The head of the outgoing premier Nuri al-Maliki condemned the intervention of Foreign Affairs Tuesday, saying that "external factor to march toward the national factor, which has become disabled from taking any decision and this dangerous phenomenon, those who were at the top of the political process have given up voluntarily to the outside."

Allawi said "fancy imagines that the Iraqi issue in all its ramifications is complex and can be solved through foreign intervention, no matter the identity of these interventions that we did not increase the thorny Iraqi files, but complicated."

He concluded, "I thanked the brothers the Arab leaders and Islamic states to non-interference in internal affairs and to keep this matter to the Iraqis."

Locked winning lists in the legislative elections that took place on the seventh of March last, so far fruitless negotiations to agree on forming a new government during the struggle for the post of prime minister.

And ratified the Federal Court in early June, the highest judicial body in the country, election results, which confirm the Liberal victory Allawi (91 seats), Maliki (89 seats), while the Iraqi National Coalition gained seventy seats.

There are many things that I do not share because I am responsible for those that bring me this intel. When I tell you that the RI ………”is done”……….I promise you I know what I am talking about. When I hint something at you and tell you to wait three days……it usually serves a purpose doesn’t it? Last night AQ showed you three articles and explained to you why and how we study articles. How can we say it is done and there is no link? Well …….believe it or not………the media is not an exact science. LOL. Please look at what AQ shared with you last night once again.

Originally Posted by angelquest

Hey guys, LOOKEE SEE....They say the proof is in the pudding and many have asked me why I keep saying it is done as does Frank....Frank has intel, I have articles and Franks word...so I hunt and find and search for reasons and find then post....Now today was my day as the Lord laid this before my eyes...in the space of the day I have never found this proof though I knew it was there just too tired to track back but today they were in this day and almost back to back...I have posted three articles from today below.....Look at the date of each article= todays date june 22nd and then see when each of these events were happening......did you see it..?

HOW CAN "A" BE FORMING A GOVERMENT NEXT MONDAY, WHEN "T" WAS GOING TO AN ARAB SUMMIT THAT WAS NEXT MONDAY AND YET THE THIRD ARTICLE SAYS THE SUMMIT WAS YESTERDAY AND SUNDAY???? DO YOU GET THE PICTURE? Okay splain Lucy....A has formed the government and it was around the 8th of june or before at the same time I believe the UN was approached and all was in line for them to be released from Chap7....NO we have not seen it in writing yet just the compilation of many articles but as we did see today it will show up but till then it is as Frank said....NONE OF OUR BUSINESS...I have seen the articles leading up to the HCL that WS and RC post daily..it is there folks...Article 140 is done or in progress as the forms were being sent out for the boundaries why if it was not passed??? but I am with Frank that all is done....these article were held and not put out till today....is it any clearer?

Next Monday Allawi will be named to from governmentTuesday, June 22nd 2010 9:56 AM

Erbil, June 22 (AKnews) – A member of al-Iraqiya List declared that next Monday the Iraqi President will ask Ayad Allawi, the Head of the List, to form the next Iraqi government.

The Parliament will reconvene next Monday to assign the next Speaker of the Parliament, Maysun Damluji told AKnews on Monday.

“During the same session the Iraqi President, Jalal Talabani, will call on Allawi to from the new government and certainly al-Iraqiya will carry out the task effectively”, she declared.

“The outsiders’ interference and the political disputes have suspended shaping the government; however, the next Iraqi government should be shared by all Iraqi players”, Damluji concluded.

Lh (AKnews)

lets see he made an annoucement giving A the power to form the govt next monday in an earlier article and he will not be there.....JMHO

Talabani will raise Arab support to Iraq file during quintuple summit

June 22, 2010 - 04:15:30BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqi President Jalal Talabani will raise during his participation in the quintuple summit next Monday the Arab support to Iraq file, according to the Iraqi Presidency Council’s chief-of-staff Naseer al-Aani.

“Talabani received an invitation to take part in the quintuple summit within five countries, including Egypt, Qatar, Yemen, Libya, which will host the meeting,” al-Aani told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“The president will raise the Arab support to Iraq file from the security, economic and investment side,” he explained.

“Special committees have been formed in preparations for the coming Arab summit, scheduled to be held in Baghdad in 2011,” he said.

Arab League recommends that the support the media in Iraq and some countries in the region in the face of terrorism and extremism

Editor: SA | NK

Tuesday, 22 حزيران 2010 19:04 GMT

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Completed the Standing Committee for Information of the Arab League meetings of the eighty-sixth session, on Tuesday, the recommendation of the Arab capitals to continue their public information efforts to combat extremism, violence and sectarianism, terrorism and incitement, as recommended by the provision of information support of both Iraq and Lebanon, Syria, Sudan and Palestine.

A statement by the President of the Iraqi delegation participating in the meetings that were held in Cairo, Umar Shahir "The meetings of the Committee recommended the formation of a team of legal experts, journalists and professionals to develop legislation along the lines of European legislation, protect investments in the Arab satellites, as recommended by the Arab capitals to continue their public information efforts to combat extremism, violence and sectarianism, terrorism and incitement, while upholding freedom of information and refused to restrictions imposed on them with the need to distinguish between terrorism and the right of the Arab people to resist Israeli occupation. "

The statement, which received a "Alsumaria News" a copy of it, that the meeting of the media committee of the Standing League of Arab States "asked the Arab institutions to continue to provide information support for both Lebanon and Syria, Iraq, Sudan and Palestine, based on resolutions of the Council of the University at both the summit and foreign ministers." The participants decided to meet, which was held for the period June 20 to 22 being the scheduling of the regular session of the eighty-seventh of theStanding Committee of the Arab media at the headquarters of the Secretariat of the League of Arab States for the period 30-1 until 02/01/2011.

It has been an exciting day. Much intel and many strong articles. One last thought Family .......I have opened many businesses in my lifetime and no matter how much I prepared my business plan to meet the financial needs ........just before opening I always seem to run out of money. I guess that's why they invented credit cards..........LOL. It looks very promising that the IQD RI is about to be given birth.....at least in this year's calendar. If Iraq was about to open for business with it's RI I can assure you that no matter how much money they have on their books..........enough is NEVER ENOUGH!!! So when you read the following consider that a GRAND OPENING requires a lot of funds. Oh they have plenty of funds to back the RI just the way my business plan allowed me to open for business. It's the working capital that sometimes.........lacks. Please enjoy and try to understand.

Source: Iraq to borrow billions to eliminate 2010 budget deficit

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010 7:07 PM

Erbil, June 23 (AKnews) – Iraqi government is planning to borrow $5 billion from the World Bank to eliminate its 2010 general budget deficit, Iraq's acting Finance Minister said Wednesday.

Iraq's general budget for 2010 is suffering a deficit of IQD23 trillion which the government is planning to narrow by a $5 billion loan from the world bank, Fathel Nabi said.

Kurdistan Region will have its 17 percent share of the loan as well, Nabi said.

The loan will be dramatically narrowing the deficit and the bank has not imposed any obligations on Iraq, he concluded.

ba/ry AKnews

With the above in mind now look at the following. It was during this time period that I disappeared for 4 days and BRASS posted. It is just not smart to post all intel. Remember I told you that they knew they were coming? But I told you after they left……please read the following:

Frank the article that says they knew ahead of time about the bombing at CBI

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,5691617,00.html%3Fmaca%3Dara-Alsabaah_Irak-2506-html-box&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjTTKR-GfVuzRElGWxb2TITMhgbyg

Intel is not seeing the 000’s flooding back into the streets or banks. Last year they did this in June/July because they knew they were not going to do the RI as scheduled. With 90% of the 000’s removed from the streets and banking systems it serves as good news for the lower denoms and fils to be introduced.

Last night Ali answered questions on a forum. I will be copying and pasting the session on a thread tomorrow so that you can all learn from his answers. I found it very informative and helpful.

With the M of O and the M of E resigning while S serves as temporary Minister ……..look for these positions to be assigned next week. This and the HCL activity along with the 140 from the Kurds ………can only expedite the RI.

Does anyone have any prunes? Just kidding.

Yesterday we all learned a great lesson at KTFM as one Family. It was encouraging to see how many of you reacted to “B’s” comments. By the way……..the reason why I posted the enlarged pic of my avatar is so that B could see ………..my girl. Have a safe night Family……….please accept my Christian love and may your heart beat be the same as His ………..heart beat. Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 9

Good evening Family,

Apparently the palm dates were not being very effective so last week I had my team send the GOI a case of………..Prunes. I guess it worked. I told you yesterday that there are activities being done that are necessary to release the RI. No not required steps ……….those are all done. It’s more of a mop up……cleaning up a lot of mess. OOPS………..there’s another one……..clean up in aisle 3 please.

Richard M. Nixon was a hero of mine………until he broke my heart in his second term. I always felt bad for President Ford because he lost everything when he pardoned Nixon. Our mighty nation was humiliated as the tabloids ran amuck with the embarrassing news of Watergate. Day after day……..week after week we learned yet another shocking revelation of what Nixon and his goonies did. No office of our nation has the authority to overrule the voice of its people who put that government in power to begin with! Nixon thought that he could create laws by executive order and stay within legal parameters. Sometimes politicians do some very ugly things. Sometimes old habits of politicians………are hard to break. Aren’t they Maliki? Two days ago on my thread I explained to you that the Iraqi citizens were learning and reproducing what America went through in the 60’s……..the Civil Rights Movement. When M stole the election from A four years ago……..he went on a campaign to support vampires………he sucked the blood out of every financial opportunity that he could take advantage of. Four years later A is now in charge………and so are the Kurds. The citizens of Iraq grew many sets of bravado! Good for them! They have come to realize in the last 2 months what they have always known………that M is not on their side. Actually M has fallen over on his side because his pockets are so full. Yes Humpty Dumpty is having a great fall and all of his little men can not put him back together again. The prunes were delivered to the GOI by the people of Iraq this past week. The mess that M did in the banking systems was cleaned up………this past week. The mess that M created with the Electric Minister is being cleaned up this week. The Iraqis are learning that they not only have an ELECTED voice……….but they also have an “ELECTRIC AVENUE”……..and that’s not just according to Eddy Grant. Bullies have a tendency to run scared when the weak unite. For 4 years so many opportunities for the citizens of Iraq have been flushed down the toilet by M. Remember the story of Lazarus and the Rich Man? For 4 years I have seen M swallow without chewing. Belching in the face of the Iraqi citizens as their only reward ………..for a taste of crumbs.

So the Electricity Minister resigned yesterday and the Oil Minister is running around in circles scared. Well ……..once again ……what have you done for me lately GOI? With nothing to show the people ……..what do you expect them to do? Over the weekend they poured into the streets with an attitude. Martin Luther King was a pioneer in making a difference ……without violence. Gandhi had the same principle and both men made quite a difference. I do not believe that Iraqis have learned this concept yet but they sure have learned to fight for what truly belongs to them. THIS IS GOOD!

The HCL comes in four parts. One part determines how much the GOI will make from oil revenues. A second part determines how much the oil refineries of Iraq will profit. A third part determines how much the signed oil companies will make for their profit. Of course there are many other stipulations to these three parts but superficially you get the point and these three parts have actually been ready since last year when they signed major oil companies to contracts. The fourth part that has been ignored by M and the GOI because it is too profitable to give up……..is how much of the oil revenues will be shared with the Iraqi citizens on their smart cards. Well it looks like there may be progress on this fourth part of the HCL. I have always said that the moment that you see the complete HCL passed ………within hours you should see the RI. So is this the completion of the HCL? Below are some articles that may guide you in this understanding. Please study and tomorrow I will give you IMO……..an idea of where we stand with the HCL.

Government Releases Provinces’ Share of Oil Revenues

Posted on 23 June 2010. Tags: Oil & Gas

(Source: Aswat Al Iraq)

Iraq’s Council of Ministers agreed on Tuesday to release the oil-producing provinces’ share of money received from oil production, according to a statement from the Iraqi government’s office.

“The council agreed also on the proposals presented by the ministerial delegation of Basra regarding easing the electricity crisis in the province,” said the statement received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

Iraq’s electricity minister had resigned Monday (June 21) after violent protests in the South over power cuts. Protesters had been demanding that he step down.

http://www.arabianbu...meet-on-june-26

Iraq to host oil contracts meet on June 26

by Reuters This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it on Wednesday, 23 June 2010

OIL TENDERS: Iraq wants to build four refineries in Nassiriya, Kirkuk, Maysan and Kerbala. (Getty Images)

Iraq will host a gathering of international oil executives in Baghdad on Saturday to discuss contracts for the four planned refineries that would add about 750,000 barrels per day of capacity, Oil Ministry spokesman Assim Jihad said on Wednesday.

"There are many international companies that expressed their interest to participate and to reach an agreement with the Oil Ministry," he said. The conference is the first step before inviting companies to tender for the refineries, he added.

Iraq wants to build a refinery in Nassiriya, southern Iraq, with a capacity of 300,000 bpd, and a second one in the northern oil city of Kirkuk with a capacity of 150,000 bpd, Jihad said. A third refinery, at Maysan in the south, is projected at 150,000 bpd and the fourth in Kerbala at 140,000 bpd.

“The Building of Strong and Stable Civil Institutions in the Kurdistan Region"

http://www.kurdishgl....1679C3E4295E4D

Iraq Electricity outages lead to protests

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Z42-i5GvlNo

As I told you yesterday Family AQ is helping me share articles with you. I also mentioned yesterday that there is more than enough evidence to show that 1......2 are done. As for 3 ........yes they sat their government but they kept telling us that the 2010 budget was none of our business........in so many words. Today we see hints that the 2010 budget has been activated and even plans for the 2011 budget to be worked on. If it's none of our business then they have done a good job of making it very clear to us. But if they did activate the 2010 budget with their newly seated government then A is entitled to one of MORGIE's George Foreman Grills as a reward. (inside joke at KTFM) OR !!! .........he can go to Washington DC to pick up the documents of CH7 which have been waiting to be EARNED and REWARDED and then ........take them to New York and hand them to the doorkeepers of their CH7 at the UN. Wow!!! Wouldn't that be sweet? Well first of all read the article below and then read one more time the articles that AQ put together last night to show you how we follow articles NOW. One last thing.........if A is going to the US to pick up CH7 as a President of Iraq ......is that enough authority or does he hold the position of PM? IMO.......depending on what happens over this weekend it is possible that I may owe a sincere apology......to my team.

Allawi to Washington: make amends can be corrected

(Voice of Iraq) - 23/06/2010

Send this to a friend

(Voice of Iraq) -

Candidate for the presidency of the Iraqi government calls for removing his country from Chapter VII of the end of internationalization.

Middle East Online

Baghdad, Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi Wednesday to Washington and the United Nations is responsible for "repair what can be repaired before the withdrawal," adding that his country is subject to internationalization since the early nineties.

The statement quoted Allawi as saying "rests with the U.S. administration and the international community and the United Nations is responsible for repair what can be repaired before the withdrawal (...) At the forefront are required to protect the democratic process who sacrificed for him the people of Iraq."

He said opposition to "the security agreement between Iraq and the United States because of lack of clarity about the readiness of the armed forces and the implementation of the political reform document approved by the House of Representatives, former removing Iraq from Chapter VII."

And demanded "the implementation of this item and a document of political reform and save the political process of splitting and sectarianism."

Allawi criticized the quota system, saying, "One of the most serious mistakes in Iraq Mahasstin adopt the principle of political and sectarian."

He said not to take "measures to get Iraq out of Chapter VII, which promotes the continuing internationalization of the situation (...) Keeping Iraq under Chapter VII of the priorities mean that the responsibility of the United Nations is to protect its borders and its assets."

"Of our competitors have been accused that we are seeking to internationalize the Iraqi issue, that issue already internationalized since the early nineties due to invasion of the former regime of Kuwait."

The head of the outgoing premier Nuri al-Maliki condemned the intervention of Foreign Affairs Tuesday, saying that "external factor to march toward the national factor, which has become disabled from taking any decision and this dangerous phenomenon, those who were at the top of the political process have given up voluntarily to the outside."

Allawi said "fancy imagines that the Iraqi issue in all its ramifications is complex and can be solved through foreign intervention, no matter the identity of these interventions that we did not increase the thorny Iraqi files, but complicated."

He concluded, "I thanked the brothers the Arab leaders and Islamic states to non-interference in internal affairs and to keep this matter to the Iraqis."

Locked winning lists in the legislative elections that took place on the seventh of March last, so far fruitless negotiations to agree on forming a new government during the struggle for the post of prime minister.

And ratified the Federal Court in early June, the highest judicial body in the country, election results, which confirm the Liberal victory Allawi (91 seats), Maliki (89 seats), while the Iraqi National Coalition gained seventy seats.

There are many things that I do not share because I am responsible for those that bring me this intel. When I tell you that the RI ………”is done”……….I promise you I know what I am talking about. When I hint something at you and tell you to wait three days……it usually serves a purpose doesn’t it? Last night AQ showed you three articles and explained to you why and how we study articles. How can we say it is done and there is no link? Well …….believe it or not………the media is not an exact science. LOL. Please look at what AQ shared with you last night once again.

Originally Posted by angelquest

Hey guys, LOOKEE SEE....They say the proof is in the pudding and many have asked me why I keep saying it is done as does Frank....Frank has intel, I have articles and Franks word...so I hunt and find and search for reasons and find then post....Now today was my day as the Lord laid this before my eyes...in the space of the day I have never found this proof though I knew it was there just too tired to track back but today they were in this day and almost back to back...I have posted three articles from today below.....Look at the date of each article= todays date june 22nd and then see when each of these events were happening......did you see it..?

HOW CAN "A" BE FORMING A GOVERMENT NEXT MONDAY, WHEN "T" WAS GOING TO AN ARAB SUMMIT THAT WAS NEXT MONDAY AND YET THE THIRD ARTICLE SAYS THE SUMMIT WAS YESTERDAY AND SUNDAY???? DO YOU GET THE PICTURE? Okay splain Lucy....A has formed the government and it was around the 8th of june or before at the same time I believe the UN was approached and all was in line for them to be released from Chap7....NO we have not seen it in writing yet just the compilation of many articles but as we did see today it will show up but till then it is as Frank said....NONE OF OUR BUSINESS...I have seen the articles leading up to the HCL that WS and RC post daily..it is there folks...Article 140 is done or in progress as the forms were being sent out for the boundaries why if it was not passed??? but I am with Frank that all is done....these article were held and not put out till today....is it any clearer?

Next Monday Allawi will be named to from governmentTuesday, June 22nd 2010 9:56 AM

Erbil, June 22 (AKnews) – A member of al-Iraqiya List declared that next Monday the Iraqi President will ask Ayad Allawi, the Head of the List, to form the next Iraqi government.

The Parliament will reconvene next Monday to assign the next Speaker of the Parliament, Maysun Damluji told AKnews on Monday.

“During the same session the Iraqi President, Jalal Talabani, will call on Allawi to from the new government and certainly al-Iraqiya will carry out the task effectively”, she declared.

“The outsiders’ interference and the political disputes have suspended shaping the government; however, the next Iraqi government should be shared by all Iraqi players”, Damluji concluded.

Lh (AKnews)

lets see he made an annoucement giving A the power to form the govt next monday in an earlier article and he will not be there.....JMHO

Talabani will raise Arab support to Iraq file during quintuple summit

June 22, 2010 - 04:15:30BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqi President Jalal Talabani will raise during his participation in the quintuple summit next Monday the Arab support to Iraq file, according to the Iraqi Presidency Council’s chief-of-staff Naseer al-Aani.

“Talabani received an invitation to take part in the quintuple summit within five countries, including Egypt, Qatar, Yemen, Libya, which will host the meeting,” al-Aani told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“The president will raise the Arab support to Iraq file from the security, economic and investment side,” he explained.

“Special committees have been formed in preparations for the coming Arab summit, scheduled to be held in Baghdad in 2011,” he said.

Arab League recommends that the support the media in Iraq and some countries in the region in the face of terrorism and extremism

Editor: SA | NK

Tuesday, 22 حزيران 2010 19:04 GMT

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Completed the Standing Committee for Information of the Arab League meetings of the eighty-sixth session, on Tuesday, the recommendation of the Arab capitals to continue their public information efforts to combat extremism, violence and sectarianism, terrorism and incitement, as recommended by the provision of information support of both Iraq and Lebanon, Syria, Sudan and Palestine.

A statement by the President of the Iraqi delegation participating in the meetings that were held in Cairo, Umar Shahir "The meetings of the Committee recommended the formation of a team of legal experts, journalists and professionals to develop legislation along the lines of European legislation, protect investments in the Arab satellites, as recommended by the Arab capitals to continue their public information efforts to combat extremism, violence and sectarianism, terrorism and incitement, while upholding freedom of information and refused to restrictions imposed on them with the need to distinguish between terrorism and the right of the Arab people to resist Israeli occupation. "

The statement, which received a "Alsumaria News" a copy of it, that the meeting of the media committee of the Standing League of Arab States "asked the Arab institutions to continue to provide information support for both Lebanon and Syria, Iraq, Sudan and Palestine, based on resolutions of the Council of the University at both the summit and foreign ministers." The participants decided to meet, which was held for the period June 20 to 22 being the scheduling of the regular session of the eighty-seventh of theStanding Committee of the Arab media at the headquarters of the Secretariat of the League of Arab States for the period 30-1 until 02/01/2011.

It has been an exciting day. Much intel and many strong articles. One last thought Family .......I have opened many businesses in my lifetime and no matter how much I prepared my business plan to meet the financial needs ........just before opening I always seem to run out of money. I guess that's why they invented credit cards..........LOL. It looks very promising that the IQD RI is about to be given birth.....at least in this year's calendar. If Iraq was about to open for business with it's RI I can assure you that no matter how much money they have on their books..........enough is NEVER ENOUGH!!! So when you read the following consider that a GRAND OPENING requires a lot of funds. Oh they have plenty of funds to back the RI just the way my business plan allowed me to open for business. It's the working capital that sometimes.........lacks. Please enjoy and try to understand.

Source: Iraq to borrow billions to eliminate 2010 budget deficit

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010 7:07 PM

Erbil, June 23 (AKnews) – Iraqi government is planning to borrow $5 billion from the World Bank to eliminate its 2010 general budget deficit, Iraq's acting Finance Minister said Wednesday.

Iraq's general budget for 2010 is suffering a deficit of IQD23 trillion which the government is planning to narrow by a $5 billion loan from the world bank, Fathel Nabi said.

Kurdistan Region will have its 17 percent share of the loan as well, Nabi said.

The loan will be dramatically narrowing the deficit and the bank has not imposed any obligations on Iraq, he concluded.

ba/ry AKnews

With the above in mind now look at the following. It was during this time period that I disappeared for 4 days and BRASS posted. It is just not smart to post all intel. Remember I told you that they knew they were coming? But I told you after they left……please read the following:

Frank the article that says they knew ahead of time about the bombing at CBI

http://translate.goo...de/dw/article/0,,5691617,00.html%3Fmaca%3Dara-Alsabaah_Irak-2506-html-box&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjTTKR-GfVuzRElGWxb2TITMhgbyg

Intel is not seeing the 000’s flooding back into the streets or banks. Last year they did this in June/July because they knew they were not going to do the RI as scheduled. With 90% of the 000’s removed from the streets and banking systems it serves as good news for the lower denoms and fils to be introduced.

Last night Ali answered questions on a forum. I will be copying and pasting the session on a thread tomorrow so that you can all learn from his answers. I found it very informative and helpful.

With the M of O and the M of E resigning while S serves as temporary Minister ……..look for these positions to be assigned next week. This and the HCL activity along with the 140 from the Kurds ………can only expedite the RI.

Does anyone have any prunes? Just kidding.

Yesterday we all learned a great lesson at KTFM as one Family. It was encouraging to see how many of you reacted to “B’s” comments. By the way……..the reason why I posted the enlarged pic of my avatar is so that B could see ………..my girl. Have a safe night Family……….please accept my Christian love and may your heart beat be the same as His ………..heart beat. Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Sorry for that people. Too many miles with no sleep. This is what I meant to post.

Frank, thanks for your post, very informative. I just thought you might like to hear, beings you mentioned the oil industry. A funny thing happened yesterday, on our return trip from R-R. After we arrived at BIAP ( Baghdad International Airport ) . While in line awaiting our visas, which took over 3 hours and they knew we where coming into theater, they processed everyone else ahead of our charter, even the ones who arrived after us ! That's another story. We shared the waiting area with around 30-35 Chinese, all men, only 1 woman that I saw. One of my co-workers asked them who they worked for, they responded " A Chinese oil company". I took this as another positive sign. They are getting people in the country to get the oil pumping !! Pump baby pump !! Go RV. Thanks again for your posts !!

• Upvote 2

Great Post! Frank says it's already done, that is great news because that means we're almost there. I love Frank's posts because they're long but have all information you really need and he also explains it very well. You don't need to read anything else, it satisfies your info craves. Thanks so much, Frank and pray to God your right.

About someone questioning his rv estimate I think I read around $3 something in one of his posts.

Sorry for that people. Too many miles with no sleep. This is what I meant to post.

Frank, thanks for your post, very informative. I just thought you might like to hear, beings you mentioned the oil industry. A funny thing happened yesterday, on our return trip from R-R. After we arrived at BIAP ( Baghdad International Airport ) . While in line awaiting our visas, which took over 3 hours and they knew we where coming into theater, they processed everyone else ahead of our charter, even the ones who arrived after us ! That's another story. We shared the waiting area with around 30-35 Chinese, all men, only 1 woman that I saw. One of my co-workers asked them who they worked for, they responded " A Chinese oil company". I took this as another positive sign. They are getting people in the country to get the oil pumping !! Pump baby pump !! Go RV. Thanks again for your posts !!

Great Post Stumpy!! Good to know that they are arriving and going to get set up to start working!!! Excellent!!! :)