Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 major attacks at Iraqi banks...hmmmmmm

Rickybobby

Maybe its not a coinsidence that two major bank robbery attempts have occurred in the same week. Could someone be trying to get more D's before "the time" ?

I would not bet the Farm on it, but I think someone knows something is in the making.

Why risk your life for money that is of no value. I mean come on the paper it’s printed on is currently worth more.

The Madman

I would not bet the Farm on it, but I think someone knows something is in the making.

Why risk your life for money that is of no value. I mean come on the paper it’s printed on is currently worth more.

The Madman

Unfortunately, I don't see it so much as them "risking their lives" for the money. These are insurgents blowing themselves up! They gain nothing, especially not wealth!

Unfortunately, I don't see it so much as them "risking their lives" for the money. These are insurgents blowing themselves up! They gain nothing, especially not wealth!

My friend I have been here for 41/2 years now It is about the MONEY don’t let anyone tell you any different.

They’ll tell you it’s about religion or culture, but there is one driving force behind it all everyone wants it the all mighty dollar.

Madman Out

The Madman

I had thought they did even go after the money....I thought it was all about computers and the paper trail for possibly looking for the $11B. Maybe there is even more in play here!

I had thought they did even go after the money....I thought it was all about computers and the paper trail for possibly looking for the $11B. Maybe there is even more in play here!

According to this article the allegation is that Maliki was the mastermind behind the bombings to cover up his tracks he and his government left behind by illegal transfers over the last 4 years.

Burning Records 'The attackers blew up the gas grenades in queries, and that members of the Force who were carrying containers full of gasoline that were divided into two groups, the first stepped up to the second floor which contains all the primitives of remittances the government's foreign and has burned completely, while it worked the second firing tear gas paralyzed All employees who were present in the building. The attackers destroyed all the computers on the second floor of the bank building, where information on foreign remittances, estimated at hundreds of billions, and then were burned those documents containing information on foreign remittances for the Iraqi government ended its mandate, according to the source. The source said that the process carried out by the force of the National Guard directly linked to Nouri al-Maliki and the supervision of the Minister of Finance Bayan Baqir Jabr,...'

http://translate.goo....ate.google.com

The Madman

They are only trying to upset the financial institutions, not steal money.

If Maliki is responsible for the bank incidents why the hell don’t the Iraqi people (especially the families of the victims) get together and drag Maliki out in the street by his testicles for a public flogging and hanging. Chanting we are sick and tired and we aren’t going to take it anymore, you are officially relieved of your post.

I don’t call it “doing something crazy”, I call it “standing up for themselves”. They should not allow Maliki to get away with this barbaric act, and continue to hold up the whole political process. Come on Iraqi people wake up and smell the coffee !!

• Upvote 1

If Maliki is responsible for the bank incidents why the hell don’t the Iraqi people (especially the families of the victims) get together and drag Maliki out in the street by his testicles for a public flogging and hanging. Chanting we are sick and tired and we aren’t going to take it anymore, you are officially relieved of your post.

I don’t call it “doing something crazy”, I call it “standing up for themselves”. They should not allow Maliki to get away with this barbaric act, and continue to hold up the whole political process. Come on Iraqi people wake up and smell the coffee !!

Hello....we are talking about the same people who put up with Saddam, so I don't see that happening!

• Upvote 2

Hello....we are talking about the same people who put up with Saddam, so I don't see that happening!

REFLECTION ON CONTINUED VIOLENCE AND FLAKY GOVERNMENT

One effect of news stories like this will likely be a further delay until RV. As a possible RV attempt might or should begin as a result of IMF, CBI and Iraqi government consensus on the question, allowing the IQD to be freely traded throughout the world, it may be credibly argued that none of these organizations truly believe the IQD will gain value as a result and so they have not seriously tried it. Remember: in this scenario the free markets of the world tells us what the IQD is worth in any currency. Despite significant recent economic and social progress, the IMF and Iraq simply and fearfully may believe its not ready yet. Corruption, violence, and a nebulous government still persist in significant amounts and the world knows it. It would be disastrous if the Dinar were to suffer a “DV” upon premature open Forex trading, causing a major and perhaps irreparable shock to an economy whose condition is nowhere near that of it neighbors. Looks like more waiting ahead.