Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI AUCTION

Bacon2782

The auctions will be resuming this week.....they already came out and said it....they are investigating the blasts and what happened....simple explanation......

Well, Sunday is the start of the week for them and no auction today so your statement is wrong. What you were reading was a statement from last week.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, Sunday is the start of the week for them and no auction today so your statement is wrong. What you were reading was a statement from last week.

they said tuesday....sorry for not being more specific....didnt think i was the only one that read that.....regardless it will be resuming sometime this week depending on how the investigation comes along....dont know why everyone thinks that its because they are going to RV...thats stretching it just a little.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

they said tuesday....sorry for not being more specific....didnt think i was the only one that read that.....regardless it will be resuming sometime this week depending on how the investigation comes along....dont know why everyone thinks that its because they are going to RV...thats stretching it just a little.....

Where are you seeing this news? link please.

Where are you seeing this news? link please.

It was posted in the forums.....i believe it was relating to the blasts that occured in the headline.....im sure it wouldnt be hard to find if you do a search.....it talks about the ongoing investigation and fixing things up after the blast.....which makes perfect sense why they havent resumed the auctions yet....they will be back online with these auctions sometime this week, they stated something abbout tuesday but its going to depend on the investigation and what all they have to do so it could be later.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just out of curiosity, explain why you do not believe that no auction mean there is not an impending RV.

The Madman

• Upvote 1

Just out of curiosity, explain why you do not believe that no auction mean there is not an impending RV.

The Madman

Because there is no auction due to the bombings that happened.....they are conducting a full investigation into the matter so of course they have stopped everything they are doing....it takes a little time to search the scene and fix or rebuild anything that was destroyed.....even if that wasent the case, its too soon to see an RV....they need to have the govt worked out and everyone seated before anything can move forward....they arent going to RV without a govt in place to control the masses and the violence that has been going on, the only thing they are focused on right now is pickin a PM....they arent worried about an RV right now....they have more important things to figure out first....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Because there is no auction due to the bombings that happened.....they are conducting a full investigation into the matter so of course they have stopped everything they are doing....it takes a little time to search the scene and fix or rebuild anything that was destroyed.....even if that wasent the case, its too soon to see an RV....they need to have the govt worked out and everyone seated before anything can move forward....they arent going to RV without a govt in place to control the masses and the violence that has been going on, the only thing they are focused on right now is pickin a PM....they arent worried about an RV right now....they have more important things to figure out first....

I am in Iraq and the bank was back up and running the following business day.

Madman

Well apparently not fully up and running since they arent having the auctions still......

The United States military cannot control the violence what makes you think the Iraqi government will. The only way things will change, he is education of the masses, and that can’t take place until these people have money to educate themselves. 63% of the population cannot even read or write Arabic their spoken language. We cannot drag these people into the 20th century until they understand it. It is the next generation of Iraqi that we need to concentrate on they need education and they money to get that education.

Madman

• Upvote 1

The United States military cannot control the violence what makes you think the Iraqi government will. The only way things will change, he is education of the masses, and that can’t take place until these people have money to educate themselves. 63% of the population cannot even read or write Arabic their spoken language. We cannot drag these people into the 20th century until they understand it. It is the next generation of Iraqi that we need to concentrate on they need education and they money to get that education.

Madman

Its cause they dont want the US military there occupying there land....why would they listen to the military or take heed to their presence....you cant deny that there is alot of violence still aimed at our soilders there simply because they want us to leave, so us leaving will help some with the violence.....they do not care about being illiterate or being able to write....they are proud of who they are and the way they live their lives....we dont need to be doing anything that WE think will make them better cause they will only resist....our way of living is completely different then their views on what a good life should be....alot of them were happy just the way things were when saddam was in control....of course not ALL of them were.....we need to back up and let them live their lives, not live it for them.....when they know that they have a stable govt in place there is a sense of security and they can feel the presence of authority, of course there will still be outburts of violence here and there for either religious, or terrorist reasons but look at how much the level of violence has spiked since them trying to figure everything out....it didnt just jump for no reason....and once things stabilize the violence will probly die off some....things are just way to hectic right now and they need someone in place to lead them in the right direction....thats all it takes.....its like letting a two year old loose in a house....when alone he is going to be bouncing off the walls and recking havoc....now you throw an authority figure into the house with him and even if the two year old doesnt really like this figure i guarantee he will calm his ass down a little....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

SINCE EVERYONE WHO BIDS ON CASH DOESNT GO TO CBI, INFACT NO-ONE GOES TO CBI THE AUCTION IS DONE ELECTRONICLY, IT IS VERY ODD THAT THERE HASNT BEEN ANY AUCTION. IM NOT SAYING ITS GOING TO RV TOMM, BECAUSE WE KNOW ITS GOING TO RV BY JULY 26TH, BUT IT IS ALITTLE STRANGE.

• Upvote 6

SINCE EVERYONE WHO BIDS ON CASH DOESNT GO TO CBI, INFACT NO-ONE GOES TO CBI THE AUCTION IS DONE ELECTRONICLY, IT IS VERY ODD THAT THERE HASNT BEEN ANY AUCTION. IM NOT SAYING ITS GOING TO RV TOMM, BECAUSE WE KNOW ITS GOING TO RV BY JULY 26TH, BUT IT IS ALITTLE STRANGE.

So you really dont think its just due to the attacks? Usually the simplest explanation is what it is......

• Upvote 1

So you really dont think its just due to the attacks? Usually the simplest explanation is what it is......

IT VERY WELL COULD BE, BUT I AM SAYING ITS ALITTLE STRANGE THAT ITS BEEN A WEEK NOW. THE AUCTIONS ARE ELECTRONIC SO ITS NOT LIKE PEOPLE ARE GOING THERE.

IT VERY WELL COULD BE, BUT I AM SAYING ITS ALITTLE STRANGE THAT ITS BEEN A WEEK NOW. THE AUCTIONS ARE ELECTRONIC SO ITS NOT LIKE PEOPLE ARE GOING THERE.

the blasts could of damaged the network or something....kicked them offline for a little....couple of people sent emails which im sure they wont be replied to....but i thought i read it will be back up and running this tuesday......

• Upvote 1

Hey Sonny1!!!

The news said they resumed work Sunday but there still is no activity and also, since the attack I have noticed some changes on the CBI site. This makes me think that the auctions being closed has nothing to do with the attack.. So it being strange is an understatement in my opnion.... Sure hope something is happening!!!!!

Thanks Sonny1 !!!

• Upvote 1

Madman

I agree with you 100%,also imho, our military will stay in Iraq for a long time to come, that country is way to volnerable for border attacks and Iran invasion, we leave now, we essentially throw them to the wolves, education, government, laws all need to be implemented, I do believe this country is gonna prosper, but not without the U.S. having there backs....I feel that this RV honestly will get that country going in the right direction...this is just my opinion.

ALSO the U.N is now getting involved to help with the new govt since cannot seem to do it themselves. Thats going to delay an RV too. I am not expecting anything til end of year and if its earlier than that then yippee.