Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New York primary live: Trump and Clinton hold sizable leads in home state

Just saw a poll where 4 out of 5 Clinton supporters... are just as STUPID as the other the other 1.

Side note...I feel sorry for people that stupid, really. Clinton is a bona-fide, self serving, lying criminal and yet, stupid idiots, still vote for that tub of crooked lard. Who doesn't feel sorry for brainless people that stupid? How do they function on a daily basis? I really want to know. I can't lower my IQ enough or rap my head around the fact that she's even in consideration.

• Upvote 3

Hello DinarMillionaire ! I have second hand knowledge of the Clinton's and that's all I can say. They are Lawyer's and obviously smart enough to encompass the Whitehouse. The problem is a certain class of people who have lived generations off the government. They are given food stamps , cell phones, free electricity, and everything else that I got to work my ass off for. Most of them are uneducated and unable to determine that they hold the key to their own future. Their own mannerisms do not lend to a cohesive society. These folks think that the government is responsible for their own well being. I'm talking white, black, brown, tan or yellow. It's really amazing that these people could even be part of Darwin's theory ! And that's all I'm going to say tonight about those dumbasses. Now on the other side there are good folks who work their asses off every day ! We know that we can't fix the dumbasses and that's why we want something different, no matter how outrageous because what is and has been going on its just plain stupid ! When the elections finally get here I'll make my final decisions....... But I already know that we can't fix stupid !

• Upvote 7

Great observation Texstorm... shared by many who pay attention!  It's an endless cycle of codependency/inter-dependency that these people rely and depend upon... each other AND the government.  Their cohesive nature simply translates to a collective voting block.  And THIS is what is wrong with the archaic Electoral College...  the districting in urban areas where such cohesion resides, simply favors the Left, hence the neo-Democrat Party values.  This is evident in almost every major city... just look at the election maps.  The Electoral College has to go, IMO! 

• Upvote 2

Thanks Jax ! The electoral votes need to be done away with ! It's the only way Government will serve the people, instead of the obvious. All Government official's should be limited to two year terms and then they will give their very best for the people as it was intended. Maybe just maybe Big business will not have a chance to buy them all. America grew strong because of the working man ! Not because of  the elites ! The very moral fiber of society has been corrupted by Government ! I don't care if your poor but I do care if you are able to work ! And if you are , then you must sustain yourself and family the best that you can and get away from those who tell you different ! True freedom is only in our mind but we can only achieve it if each and every one of us has paid our price !

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, DinarMillionaire said:

Just saw a poll where 4 out of 5 Clinton supporters... are just as STUPID as the other the other 1.

Side note...I feel sorry for people that stupid, really. Clinton is a bona-fide, self serving, lying criminal and yet, stupid idiots, still vote for that tub of crooked lard. Who doesn't feel sorry for brainless people that stupid? How do they function on a daily basis? I really want to know. I can't lower my IQ enough or rap my head around the fact that she's even in consideration.

The grace and humanity with which you educate those "stupid idiots" so eloquently is to be commended........I find it hard to believe they're not scrambling to fall in lock step behind you while licking at your boot heals.  Don't sell yourself short on IQ lowering.....I think you were masterful in your attempt.  :peace:

7-11......fahget about it.  :facepalm: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The grace and humanity with which you educate those "stupid idiots" so eloquently is to be commended........I find it hard to believe they're not scrambling to fall in lock step behind you while licking at your boot heals.  Don't sell yourself short on IQ lowering.....I think you were masterful in your attempt.  :peace:

7-11......fahget about it.  :facepalm: 

GO RV, then BV

Your reading comprehension sux...No where, in what I said, did I try to "educate" you. It was an observation that I figured was simple minded enough for even you to pick up on. OK, I figured wrong, gave you more credit than you deserve. Thanks for pointing that out. My IQ is just fine, although, I needed to lower it a bit to read your usual, self serving, sterile syllables you usually attempt to direct at people more educated than yourself. Have another BV and go sleep it off Sport.

PS...I still feel sorry for you.

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, DinarMillionaire said:

Your reading comprehension sux...No where, in what I said, did I try to "educate" you. It was an observation that I figured was simple minded enough for even you to pick up on. OK, I figured wrong, gave you more credit than you deserve. Thanks for pointing that out. My IQ is just fine, although, I needed to lower it a bit to read your usual, self serving, sterile syllables you usually attempt to direct at people more educated than yourself. Have another BV and go sleep it off Sport.

PS...I still feel sorry for you.

Congratulations on that PhD.....I'm guessing Political Science, with a Masters in English Lit.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1