Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News My own research

Kimwil2

I did my own research and I found out that Forex doesn't offer Iraq Dinar as an investment. I'm so confused, I've tried to listen to the 'senior' people on these threads, and I'm really realizing that a lot of people are lost, they are learning stuff from other lost people or past posts that holds absolutely no value. Somebody who have realiable information, please post why would the Iraq Dinar (New Iraq Dinar) would RV if it is not recognized or offered by Forex. Thanks

Welcome.newcomer.....please.have.a.glass.of.koolaide.and.slip.this.straight.jacket.on......Dr.Al-Maliki.will.be.with.you......when.he.gets.darn.good.and.ready

We.are.all.in.the.same.boat......Senior.or.not...nobody.is.sure.of.anything

except....it's.Al-Maliki's.decision....and.nobody.on.these.boards.know.him

personally......LOL

I am a very new dinar holder - however, I certainly understand the RV has not been made public.

I believe the RV has to be in place prior to any Forex trading? Correct me if I am wrong. Based on recent rumors, dinar trading will begin when TBI has Forex access equipment that will function properly - the whispers have been that the equipment furnished to them (by Reuter's-Forex?) will not do so.

I would appreciate some level of confirmation that others with more sophisticated dinar knowledge, that this is at least part of the current dinar situation.

BurtonR

From my 'understanding' in order for a currency to be recognized as an international currency, it has to be recognized by Forex or a RV won't mean anything to us, just to the Iraqi who hold the dinar. So I don't know why Forex doesn't have anything to do with an RV. Correct me if I'm wrong, not an arguement, just want to know proper knowledge (if you may) Thanks:eek:

Edited by Kimwil2

Welcome.newcomer.....please.have.a.glass.of.koolaide.and.slip.this.straight.jacket.on......Dr.Al-Maliki.will.be.with.you......when.he.gets.darn.good.and.ready

We.are.all.in.the.same.boat......Senior.or.not...nobody.is.sure.of.anything

except....it's.Al-Maliki's.decision....and.nobody.on.these.boards.know.him

personally......LOL

So the bottom line is, we are in for a loooooooooong ride:o

I am a very new dinar holder - however, I certainly understand the RV has not been made public.

I believe the RV has to be in place prior to any Forex trading? Correct me if I am wrong. Based on recent rumors, dinar trading will begin when TBI has Forex access equipment that will function properly - the whispers have been that the equipment furnished to them (by Reuter's-Forex?) will not do so.

I would appreciate some level of confirmation that others with more sophisticated dinar knowledge, that this is at least part of the current dinar situation.

BurtonR

And I've heard just the opposite, I read (not MY research on this quote) 'in order for an RV to take place, it has to be recognized and traded with Forex'

Here it my reasons for the dinar not Revaluing until the April or may of 2011 …. First let look at the debt that Saddam had … the old debt of Iraq …. Go to this page and find out

http://www.jubileeiraq.org/debt_today.htm you will find out it was in the hundred of billions of dollars …. Maybe in the trillions … if you would like to add them up …

Like Condoleezza Rice said in 2003 that the dinar rv and would not take place for 7

From my 'understanding' in order for a currency to be recognized as an international currency, it has to be recognized by Forex or a RV won't mean anything to us, just to the Iraqi who hold the dinar. So I don't know why Forex doesn't have anything to do with an RV. Correct me if I'm wrong, not an arguement, just want to know proper knowledge (if you may) Thanks:eek:

From my understanding, in simple terms, Forex is simply the stock market for trading currency. That is all. They will not trade a currency that is not internationally recognized, like the Iraqi Dinar. However, the Dinar can RV, increase in value, or whatever, without the 'consent' of Forex.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Here it my reasons for the dinar not Revaluing until the April or may of 2011 …. First let look at the debt that Saddam had … the old debt of Iraq …. Go to this page and find out

http://www.jubileeiraq.org/debt_today.htm you will find out it was in the hundred of billions of dollars …. Maybe in the trillions … if you would like to add them up …

Like Condoleezza Rice said in 2003 that the dinar rv and would not take place for 7

I did my own research and I found out that Forex doesn't offer Iraq Dinar as an investment. I'm so confused, I've tried to listen to the 'senior' people on these threads, and I'm really realizing that a lot of people are lost, they are learning stuff from other lost people or past posts that holds absolutely no value. Somebody who have realiable information, please post why would the Iraq Dinar (New Iraq Dinar) would RV if it is not recognized or offered by Forex. Thanks

IMF can assist Iraq to revalue its national currency and to be recognized as one in the Forex, stupid! Money talks, right? Without money no talks, right?

Truly, money can move the business world to do what and how you want it to be.

From my understanding, in simple terms, Forex is simply the stock market for trading currency. That is all. They will not trade a currency that is not internationally recognized, like the Iraqi Dinar. However, the Dinar can RV, increase in value, or whatever, without the 'consent' of Forex.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If it Rv's and it does not get traded on the forex how are you going to cash in, because the banks aren't going to trade it for you.

Just a little FYI. People seem to be confusing 1) Chapter 7 Sanctions from the U.N. Security Counsel, and 2) Chapter 7 Bankruptcy protection from creditors. They are two seperate issues. Bankruptcy is afforded to U.S. citizens, through U.S. Federal Court, made by U.S. laws...... Chapter 7 Sanctions by the United Nations Security Counsel were imposed on the Nation of Iraq for invading another Sovereign Country (Kuwait) unprovoked and without cause. Chapter 7 Sanctions are penalties placed on Iraq, and Chapter 7 bankruptcy is protection from creditors. Two completely different things. Iraq does not qualify for protection under bankruptcy law in the U.S. That is only for U.S. citizens. I made the same mistake at first until an investor set me straight. Once it is explained, it does make more sense. You see, Bankruptcy is a choice...... Sanctions are a punishment. Hope this helps clear this up without causing too much confusion.

As stated so many times before.....Forex does not have control of when or at what value the Dinar RV's. My understanding is Forex is a trading /inveestment site....not regulating one.....No need to use the stupid word either. People come here to learn and try to get the facts/understanding. Last time I checked the only stupid question was the one that was not ask. If a statement has been made that is not true or the person is miguided on....Don't slam or bash them....Help steer them in the right direction to get the correct information....There are a lot of very knowledgeable people on here that can help those that are not. We are in this together as a Family sharing one common gold. Investing in the Dinar and hoping to make our life styles a little bit better and more secure. So next time instead of slamming that person....Just extend your hand to help or direct them.....For those smarta**s that can't help themselves....AND U KNOW WHO U R...(so do we!!)....just don't even say anything....better yet...go away if you cna't be a productive member...those that are not productive...are the problem and don't need to be here IMO.

Steve Sends!

As stated so many times before.....Forex does not have control of when or at what value the Dinar RV's. My understanding is Forex is a trading /inveestment site....not regulating one.....No need to use the stupid word either. People come here to learn and try to get the facts/understanding. Last time I checked the only stupid question was the one that was not ask. If a statement has been made that is not true or the person is miguided on....Don't slam or bash them....Help steer them in the right direction to get the correct information....There are a lot of very knowledgeable people on here that can help those that are not. We are in this together as a Family sharing one common gold. Investing in the Dinar and hoping to make our life styles a little bit better and more secure. So next time instead of slamming that person....Just extend your hand to help or direct them.....For those smarta**s that can't help themselves....AND U KNOW WHO U R...(so do we!!)....just don't even say anything....better yet...go away if you cna't be a productive member...those that are not productive...are the problem and don't need to be here IMO.

Steve Sends!

Thanks for being understanding. I really do believe along the way, a lot of the people who are so quick to 'down' others on this site forget that one day they were 'learning' as well. Noone was born into this knowledge. So on that note, to all the negative people, please, if I post something, and you don't have ANY information that will help out our 'Dinar Family', don't reply to my posts. Thanks

Edited by Kimwil2

IMF can assist Iraq to revalue its national currency and to be recognized as one in the Forex, stupid! Money talks, right? Without money no talks, right?

Truly, money can move the business world to do what and how you want it to be.

Muhammad. I don't need childish individuals on my post, so from this day forth, don't comment, better yet don't even read my threads.

Hey Mohahmad, why do you have to use the word "stupid" to get your point across? How would you feel if someone said that to you? Let's keep those type of comments to yourself. I don't think anyone here agrees with your choice of words. The people here are a little more mature than that.

Thanks to all the folks who are interested in the RV rather than trying to esteem themselves.

I hope they know all the answers once the dinar rv, hopefully they are smart enough to ask questions rather risk losing everything because they fear of being looked at as being 'stupid'..... This world has lost a lot of it's integrity....Good luck to all, even the negative, ungrateful people.

Hey Mohahmad, why do you have to use the word "stupid" to get your point across? How would you feel if someone said that to you? Let's keep those type of comments to yourself. I don't think anyone here agrees with your choice of words. The people here are a little more mature than that.
May be you're correct and I have been carried away because I do really support you bloggers. Sorry, anyway!