Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Voices Are blowing My Eardrums Out!!!!!!!!!

possum

Still think its a bad investment?

Yes...

Good to hear from the golden tongued marsupial again. Will you have enough room in your pouch for all the $?

"golden tongued marsupial," touche...that actually is funny...I admire and appreciate a good jab...well done.

• Downvote 3

Yes...

"golden tongued marsupial," touche...that actually is funny...I admire and appreciate a good jab...well done.

Hmmmmm, golden tongued marsupial with a pouch for $ sounds more like a friendly hello to the possum than it does a jab at the self proclaimed banker, lawyer, currency expert Indian chief. What exactly is your bedtime, does mommy know you are getting on the DinarVet site with the grown ups?

Hmmmmm, golden tongued marsupial with a pouch for $ sounds more like a friendly hello to the possum than it does a jab at the self proclaimed banker, lawyer, currency expert Indian chief. What exactly is your bedtime, does mommy know you are getting on the DinarVet site with the grown ups?

By jove flipper you are correct....my bad!!!

• Downvote 2

Believers, we are here, it is upon on us the voicEs have been unrelenting, screaming to tones I have never heard before. Momma is even hearing them now and concurs with me. Children, pick up your glass and prepare to PARTY!!!!!!! The 15th is but a few wakeups away and we will all be rich!!!!!! Momma and have booked a flight on the 16th for louisana to help with the cleanup. Please find the money and time to do the same. After that Possum is throwing an RV pArty on the 4th of July at Hicks Ranch, lovelady, Texas, and all my rowdy friends who have kept the faith are in invitted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please RSVP for the 3 day blowout over the 4th., email my hired host and fellow believer at stickbow@windstream.net, let's PARTY!!!!!!!

Thanks Possum....

Believers, we are here, it is upon on us the voicEs have been unrelenting, screaming to tones I have never heard before. Momma is even hearing them now and concurs with me. Children, pick up your glass and prepare to PARTY!!!!!!! The 15th is but a few wakeups away and we will all be rich!!!!!! Momma and have booked a flight on the 16th for louisana to help with the cleanup. Please find the money and time to do the same. After that Possum is throwing an RV pArty on the 4th of July at Hicks Ranch, lovelady, Texas, and all my rowdy friends who have kept the faith are in invitted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please RSVP for the 3 day blowout over the 4th., email my hired host and fellow believer at stickbow@windstream.net, let's PARTY!!!!!!!

Hey Possum, I might just take you up on that, if I'm sober enough to fly!

But I will be very sure not to bring any 1080 Possum Poison!

Hey Possum, I might just take you up on that, if I'm sober enough to fly!

But I will be very sure not to bring any 1080 Possum Poison!

Graham Come on down to Texas. Nice and hot right now where we live. Possum is a couple hours from me. Steve

Possum,

Take off the headphones and turn down the stereo, the screaming voices will stop :lol:

Look me up when you get to Louisiana, and we will party!

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

POSSUM.........

Please Please after the RV........ invite me and my wife to your RV PARTY!!!!! I will be no problem. I just want to see the master!!! I promise I will not look at your presents. You are above ALL!!! I will not look into your eyes.....I will just be able to feel your presents. I am not worthy of looking in your general direction oh great one! You are above all that is here and we wait for your every word............oh great one!!

Possum.....just tell me what you want me to do.....and I will follow.

All of us will wait for your beckconing!!

YOU ARE THE MASTER

CREATOR OF ALL

CREATOR OF INCOME!!!

KING OF KINGS

MASTER OF ALL BEING.........

Are you going to have beer and chicken wings??