Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kill The White Devils

RV ME

You may have heard that the U of Chicago was shut down on Monday due to a “credible terrorist threat”.  You may not have heard what that threat was.

The media has been non-stop blaming conservatives for the Planned Parenthood shooting, but can barely bring themselves to report this story, let alone how the BLM movement could spawn such a threat.

(Headline from another online story that was more informative than the CNN headline.)  RV ME

Man arrested for threatening to kill ‘white devils’ at the University of Chicago

A 21-year-old man was arrested Monday, accused of threatening to kill students and staff at the University of Chicago in an apparent attempt to avenge the death of Laquan McDonald, authorities said.

Jabari Dean, 21 was arrested without incident. He is expected to appear in court later in the day.

According to a criminal complaint, Dean posted a threat on social media over the Thanksgiving weekend.

"This is my only warning. At 10 a.m. on Monday mourning (sic) I am going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with a M-4 Carbine and 2 Desert Eagles all fully loaded. I will execute aproximately (sic) 16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time (sic) Mcdonald (sic) was killed.

"I then will die killing any number of white policemen that I can in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part to rid the world of the white devils. I expect you to do the same," the post read.

Earlier Monday, the University of Illinois at Chicago had said that one of its students had been arrested. The threat led to the closure of the University of Chicago campus.

"We are monitoring this situation closely and are concerned about the impact this has had on our campus and the University of Chicago," Michael Amiridis, chancellor of the University of Illinois at Chicago, said in a statement.

The University of Chicago said Sunday that FBI counterterrorism officials had informed the school of a threat, specifically of a shooting on "the campus quad" at 10 a.m. Monday.

"Based on the FBI's assessment of this threat and recent tragic events at other campuses across the country, we have decided in consultation with federal and local law enforcement officials, to exercise caution by canceling all classes and activities on the Hyde Park campus through midnight on Monday," the school said in a statement.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/30/us/university-of-chicago-closed-threat/