Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“Smoking gun” just revealed in Hillarious Clinton email scandal

DEVELOPING: “Smoking gun” just revealed in Hillarious Clinton email scandal

Written by Michelle Jesse, Associate Editor on November 6, 2015

Hillary-FBI-300x180.jpg

After months of listening to Hillarious Clinton plead ignorance as part of her defense for mishandling her emails as Secretary of State, what appears to be a smoking gun has just emerged. The former Secretary of State herself signed a non-disclosure agreement acknowledging her responsibility to ascertain whether information shared by her was, in fact, classified. Moreover, the document Clinton signed clearly lays out stiff criminal penalties for “any unauthorized disclosure” of classified information.

Via the Washington Free Beacon:

As the nation’s chief diplomat, Hillarious Clinton was responsible for ascertaining whether information in her possession was classified and acknowledged that “negligent handling” of that information could jeopardize national security, according to a copy of an agreement she signed upon taking the job.

A day after assuming office as secretary of state, Clinton signed a Sensitive Compartmented Information Nondisclosure Agreement that laid out criminal penalties for “any unauthorized disclosure” of classified information.

Experts have guessed that Clinton signed such an agreement, but a copy of her specific contract, obtained by the Competitive Enterprise Institute through an open records request and shared with the Washington Free Beacon, reveals for the first time the exact language of the NDA.

“I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of SCI by me could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage by a foreign nation,” the agreement states.

Promoted Links by Revcontent

Clinton received at least two emails while secretary of state on her personal email server since marked “TS/SCI”—top secret/sensitive compartmented information—according to the U.S. intelligence community’s inspector general.

The State Department said in September that Clinton’s private email system, set up at her Chappaqua, N.Y., home, was not authorized to handle SCI.

The Democratic presidential frontrunner defended her unauthorized possession of SCI and her sending of emails containing classified information by claiming that the information was not marked as classified when it was sent or received.

The language of her NDA suggests it was Clinton’s responsibility to ascertain whether information shared through her private email server was, in fact, classified.

“I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with appropriate management authorities in the Department … in order to ensure that I know whether information or material within my knowledge or control that I have reason to believe might be SCI,” the agreement says.

According to government security experts, the type of information that receives a TS/SCI designation is sensitive enough that most senior government officials would immediately recognize it as such.

“TS/SCI is very serious and specific information that jumps out at you and screams ‘classified,’” Larry Mrozinski, a former U.S. counterterrorism official, told the New York Post in August. “It’s hard to imagine that in her position she would fail to recognize the obvious.”

Right — so once again, either Clinton is lying or she’s entirely incompetent to handle national security information. Or both (yeah, sounds about right to me).

Additional emails on Clinton’s server contained information that was “born classified,” according to J. William Leonard, who directed the U.S. Information Security Oversight Office from 2002 to 2008.

“If a foreign minister just told the secretary of state something in confidence, by U.S. rules that is classified at the moment it’s in U.S. channels and U.S. possession,” Leonard told Reuters in August.

Clinton’s NDA spells out stiff criminal penalties for “any unauthorized disclosure of SCI.” The FBI is currently investigating whether Clinton’s private email server violated any federal laws.

In addition to her SCI agreement, Clinton signed a separate NDA for all other classified information. It contains similar language, including prohibiting “negligent handling of classified information,” requiring her to ascertain whether information is classified and laying out criminal penalties.

It adds, “I will never divulge classified information to anyone unless: (a) I have officially verified that the recipient has been properly authorized to receive it; or ( B) I have been given prior written notice of authorization” from the proper authorizes.

Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, Clinton’s two top aides, also signed copies of the classified information NDA.

Of course, the Clinton campaign has not responded to a request for comment. And it’s unlikely this will get much play with the lamestream media — Clinton’s own Super PAC. Not surprising that this bombshell was dropped on a Friday.

While this new disclosure is just the latest atop a mounting pile of evidence against her, its nature — in black-and-white, in Clinton’s own handwriting — is particularly damning. Clinton and her minions want us to believe this is over following her “performance” at the Benghazi hearings next month, but the FBI — and the conservative media — continue to probe this very serious matter. As we must.

No, this is not about tearing Clinton down for political gain, as she and her minions will claim. This is about protecting our national security and holding those who compromise it accountable. Moreover, it is about protecting our right as citizens to know when our leadership has failed us. And to choose accordingly whom we want to represent us moving forward.

Hillarious Clinton’s signing — and subsequent blatant and knowing violation of — the NDA gives us a strong clue as to how closely she will hold an oath were she to become President of the United States. If we allow this woman to take office, this oath — and the presidency — becomes a sad joke.

[Note: This article was written by Michelle Jesse, Associate Editor]

• Upvote 4

The sad part of this is that 51% of this country's voters will probably put the "clinton" lever in the voting booth. We have become just that stupid in this country. 40 years of progressive secularism in our schools and universities have pretty much damned this nation.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The sad part of this is that 51% of this country's voters will probably put the "clinton" lever in the voting booth. We have become just that stupid in this country. 40 years of progressive secularism in our schools and universities have pretty much damned this nation.

If Clinton gets in, expect war ...... on American soil.

China and Russia will not work with her

• Upvote 1

I too signed an NDA with TNT Tony but I stayed quiet and he didn't.  See where he's going??  To the big house with the pretty security bars to keep people IN stupid.  What a dumbass.  

So, Mr. Machine, you think we will have a war on American soil, huh?  One of America's best defenses is our geographic location.  Do you think that time has taken that from us?

So, Mr. Machine, you think we will have a war on American soil, huh?  One of America's best defenses is our geographic location.  Do you think that time has taken that from us?

nothing of the sort my friend, its just that your president is tying to start a war with two superpowers that flank you on one side and he will look to use Europe as a refueling station on the other   (making us a target) ....... I love my home too and I would rather not be dragged into a War by an sob like obummer

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

She seems to take this NDA very lightly  ......... Over here we have a thing called the Official Secrets Act, I've signed it a few times now and under no circumstances would I ever break it.

She should be in prison. She is a traitor, a liar and a thief.

Millions of Americans were investigated by the CIA as part of the eyes only selection process.Apparently while in boot camp they came around my hometown questioning everyone from my neighbors to friends to teachers. 

By the time I signed the NDA at the time, the seriousness of "lose lips" had been drilled so deep, that 30 + years after my discharge I still cant bring myself to talk about anything.

After a thread here a couple weeks ago I googled an acronym for a top secret targeting  system I worked on, it came up as a "historical reference to early military electronics". 

We had to go 5 floors underground, take off boots and shirts, paper booties, and T shirts only, no paper, no pencils, and 2 weeks of code that was so boring I started drinking coffee.

Is so old now that it's probably even been abandoned by North Korea ....lol

I so agree with you.   But the PTB have bigger plans for her.   Scary when you think about it.   :shakehead:

There's one guy, the head of the FBI, who doesn't give a rats rear end about politics, and dug his heels in about this.

He's just a good old fashioned cop, and he isnt letting go.

That's why it's taken so long to get updated information, and also why it's still going.

His name is James Comey.

Obama is ready to go postal because he appointed him in 2013, and thought Comey would be his puppet.

Obummer has realized he totally screwed up, and found an honest cop by mistake.

We already know she will get 30% minimum.

If we can get the independents, and dems that actually believe in the ideology of "democratic" and not "progressive", we have a good chance of turning over the apple cart.

I'm afraid you are correct.

Even the most objective and non-assuming Americans from both "sides" have realized the deceptions to one degree or another.

If she "wins" it will only be through electronic balloting fraud, and there will be massive civil unrest, the kind that will make occupy or "blm" folks will wet their pants.

Hopefully, when the giant is fully awakened, it will steamroll over and crush all those panty waste PC libtards and racist haters of every color.

If it is indeed China or Russia, I have read that it will take about 5 million of them to keep US all controlled.

It will be very bloody around here as there is a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Load up.

"There's one guy, the head of the FBI, who doesn't give a rats rear end about politics, and dug his heels in about this.

He's just a good old fashioned cop, and he isnt letting go.

That's why it's taken so long to get updated information, and also why it's still going.

His name is James Comey.

Obama is ready to go postal because he appointed him in 2013, and thought Comey would be his puppet.

Obummer has realized he totally screwed up, and found an honest cop by mistake."

I hope your right Divemaster.