Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 9-30-2015

TexasGranny

Hi Adam,

I would like to say thanks for all the prep work you, all the staff and moderators with DinarVets, and your associates are doing for us.

I may have a technical problem you can help me with.  My online currency converter is stuck around 1 USD = 1,191 to 1,131 IQD.  Can you fix my online currency converter so that it consistently reads 1 USD = 10 IQD or (much) less?  I'm pretty sure a lot of other folks are having the same technical difficulty.

A while back you mentioned some affiliates were optimistic about the event happening in the very near future.  Have you been in contact with these affiliates recently?  If so, what input are they giving you now?

Thanks again for this great opportunity.

:twothumbs::eyebrows::tiphat:

Hi Adam,

Thanks for all you do!

Is there any way to find out if there is an In-Country RV? I have heard that Iraqi Citizens are able to use Mastercard and Visa outside Iraq, with an RV amount for those transactions. I would think that would mean there was an RV amount inside Iraq. Can you verify this? :)

Hey Adam, how youu? In light of the recent article by Shabbi outlining how much Maliki embezzled from Iraq, and how he did it. What else is holding Abadi and the GOI from arresting Maliki, his family, and his crew? Also have they actually implemented any of the laws they unanimously approved back in August? Is their any basis that would indicate the next round of reform laws will be handled in a more efficient way?