Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Autism and New Research in Oxidative Therapies and Redox Signaling

AutismOne is a nonprofit, parent-driven organization that provides education and supports advocacy efforts for children and families touched by an autism diagnosis. The AutismOne/Focus for Health 2015 Conference was held May 20-24, 2015, at the Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, IL.

One of the presenters was a man I'm happy to be able to call a friend - Dr. Gary Samuelson. He has PhD.s in Medical and Atomic Physics from the University of Utah, and has won the American Association of Physics Teachers Award for Teaching Excellence in his work with physics students (awarded on student and faculty recommendations from the University of Utah). He works as a independent science consultant to a variety of companies in the medical science industry. Some of his successes include developing the large-scale production of safe, stable nanoparticle structures capable of safely disabling viruses, attaching bacteria, detecting tumors, and delivering drugs, among many other major applications. Lately, Dr. Samuelson has focused on applications in the newly emerging redox signaling science, being developed world-wide. He has identified methods to produce safe and stable molecular complexes capable of stimulating many of the body’s natural healing responses, applicable to a wide variety of health issues.

In the following link​​​ Dr. Gary Samuelson presents Redox Signaling Science to the audience at the 2015 Autism One Conference. It's long - but for science and health types, I think you will find it very interesting. The first few minutes dispel myths held by most people about the balance that exists in human biological processes. 43:45 reveals future uses of redox supplementation technology, at 49:20-51:00 the autism community is highlighted specifically, and the last 2 minutes will give you chills. It's a personal story of his interaction with a pharmaceutical company that was willing to let people die just so they could get hold of this technology. So glad the patent owners didn't let that happen.

I've heard the story before - personally - from 3 of the people in the room when it happens. Every time I hear it, all I can do is shake my head in wonder. I have a video with the whole story, but since it specifically names a product, so afraid I can't post it here.

http://www.autismone.org/content/dr-gary-samuelson-new-research-oxidative-therapies-and-redox-signaling

• Upvote 3

We know from recent postings that autism also seems to be positively improved with GcMAF ofetn showing 15 to 25% improvement and in some cases completely dealing with Autism.

Logically then, GcMAF together with Oxidative therapies and Redox signaling there is some good news/hope for parents and teachers of Autistic kids  :twothumbs:

This is encouraging news all round  :)

• Upvote 2

Great post TD. Thanks for that. As stated in past post, Dr. Bradstreet, could observe on CT, inflammation areas of the brain (IL 2 expression, which can also been found in gene sequencing) on ALL children of autism. The source can to linked to so many things the mother would be exposed to while fetal development occurs. Moreover, free-radical formation, in which the brain's mitochondria is extremely sensitive too, is measured in various inflammatory markers. 

Outside of the autism findings, we now know that many "old age" disease (Parkinson's, dementia, etc) are a life-long accumulation of this damage to the brain. So, even from the get-go, our brains can be slowly affected by this build-up of oxidative damage.

Also, FlyHi, GcMAF when applied to autistic children orally (yogurt form) and in conjunction with hyperbaric oxygen use, shows a tremendous effect on follow-up CT scans in reducing the inflammatory areas noted of the brain. Symptoms decrease and great leaks are observed in learning, speech and behavior. the children are given the yogurt and told to hold it in their mouths repeatedly while under 1.5 atm for 1 hour. 

Good posts all Cheers and to your health..

• Upvote 2

It's a personal story of his interaction with a pharmaceutical company that was willing to let people die just so they could get hold of this technology

Indeed, TD, they do this kind of tactics daily, and get away with it for the "greater good". Such a bunch of

BS it truly is sad, and the public turns the other way.

Thanks for the article, glad to see someone doing good.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently read an article about REDOX and its affects on the immunity with people whom have tested HIV +. Seems they are severely in a REDOX state (please refer to TD past posts about the specifics on that) and that supporting the anti-oxidative systems (glutathione, catalase, super oxide dismutase and uric acid) thru the use of various NATURAL products (like 2nd generation Gc-MAF, TD mojo juice, etc) can allow the body to mount a successful immune response. This problem is found primarily in the gut. The gut microbia entrains over 80% of our immune response. The old Chinese saying of "95% of all illness starts in the gut.." is being supported thru science.  Thru various colleagues, I am hearing Dr. Ruggerio (his team invented Gc-MAF) is "curing" this condition in those without a genetic defect in the Vit D receptor site binding proteins (which can be gleaned from a simple gene expression test). This ties into a LOT of what you can find here recently. REDOX signaling problems, immune suppressing thru various means (vaccines, lifestyle-which is what I really think is the cause of AIDS, improper gene express from the last 2 items listed, diet, etc), unhealthy gut flora, over-use of antibiotics, and the list goes on. Autistic children are found to have high IL1 level, which is a marker for an inflammatory state and, WHERE, do you think the biggest "area" of this inflammation is happening? The gut. thru working on the gut health (and the brain), one can see dramatic improvement in these children.

Cheers and to your health. Keep your guts healthy!

• Upvote 1

Here is a site that does a good break down of Redox biology and how it can effect us.  It's pretty straight forward - and for those (like me) who want to dig deeper, he cites the medical journal he has pulled the information from.

http://www.theredoxdoc.com/redox-basis-of-illness/

Great website. Good info. Thanks. I sent you an email. Did you get it? Cheers