Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

small denoms

kipgolf

I read Frank from KTFM and look at other dinar sites. There is always talk about when we see smaller denoms in circulation the rv will be imminent. I have 25 dinar notes for months so I don't understand all the mystery talk about where are the smaller denoms.

I read Frank from KTFM and look at other dinar sites. There is always talk about when we see smaller denoms in circulation the rv will be imminent. I have 25 dinar notes for months so I don't understand all the mystery talk about where are the smaller denoms.

When the new denominations are introduced, Iraq will have to RV at that time!

I would sure like to see them!

Please, take a pic. We would really like to see them, This would prove that they do have smaller denoms to make change after RV. The vendors and the banks have to have smaller denoms to carry on daily sales of products and business. They need to have coins, 1's, 5's, 10's, 20's, 25's etc.... Thanks

Please, take a pic. We would really like to see them, This would prove that they do have smaller denoms to make change after RV. The vendors and the banks have to have smaller denoms to carry on daily sales of products and business. They need to have coins, 1's, 5's, 10's, 20's, 25's etc.... Thanks

I have a couple 50's. They do not have Saddam on them.

The only notes that are out are listed on the CBI bank site....thats it, your 25 notes are wrong.

50's have been out there, I have a bunch. I want to see 25's and less. This will show they have denoms that have not been seen by us. This will show they are fixing to RV. They have to make change after their money re-values.

I too have lots of 50's bought in early 2004 when they were very cheap!

Your 25 notes are not part of the currency they printed in 2003. Sorry. Smallest on the market now are the 50's.

Sorry to say 25 notes you refer to could only be 25k notes lol 50's - 250's- 500's-1000's-5000's-10,000's- and 25,000's are all that exist in circulation right now, but they do have a 25 dinar coin lol thats is the lowest denom iraq has for now in circulation! No pics needed from you lol !

Could it be that is this 25 note from 1990?

post-10381-127514684042_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I have a souvenir coin, currency and stamp collection purchased by my husband when he was in Iraq in 05. They are all Saddam currency and there are 9 notes ranging in 1/4 dinar to 10000 dinar as well as 4 coins. The picture of the 25 dinar note posted on this thread is a Saddam note. I will be glad to post a picture for anyone who wishes, but I need a little help with instructions on how.

Cheryl

Let's take it easy kids. kipgolf has not responded because kipgolf has not been on the site since 11:30 yesterday, after making this post. You can go to a person's profile and see their activity (this site is kind of like myspace and facebook and the old dinarvets combined) Some people visit the site and go on with their life; so there is no need to be adversarial. I'm sure when kipgolf returns there will be another comment.

They need even smaller denominations then the 25 dinar notes. They need 1,5 10 dinar notes along with change/coin dinars. So that when someone buys something like a stick of gum they can give change. Not everything is costing even dinar amounts.

Could it be that is this 25 note from 1990?

how does ones attach the thumbnails of the dinar? I tried to "click to attach files" but the file size was to large. please instruct me how to scan and post my notes. Or I can email you the image and you can post it for me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

how does ones attach the thumbnails of the dinar? I tried to "click to attach files" but the file size was to large. please instruct me how to scan and post my notes. Or I can email you the image and you can post it for me.

Simple, if you have a photobucket account you can upload the pictures there and then either paste the URL link here or the actual link of the photo album where the pictures will be..........Photobucket.com is free to open an account.

I would enjoy seeing a photo of this 25 dinar note that is of current denomination, as the CBI has a 25 Dinar coin on their web page http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

I've had 50.00 notes since the late 2003, give me instructions on how to download the picture and I will be glad to pass it on.. No it doesn't have saddam picture on it. :lol::lol:

If you have 25 dinar notes then they must be saddam era dinar.....they dont even have pictures of the new 25 dinar notes availible from CBI site so I doubt you have the new notes in your possesion....you might wanna do some research on those my friend....hope you didnt get scammed!