Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's Get Honest About this "Investment" Okay!

6ftnsunny

The only thing good about this investment is the possible huge returns, PERIOD. Every claim made here is baseless, from anybody. All of this intel means nothing because nobody really knows what would cause thing thing to RV. It is ALL speculation. I mean anytime something comes out that seems to make sense against it, people's only responses are "smoke and mirrors man" I mean come on. I hold this same Dinar all you guys do, and am floating in the same boat. But the dialog on this board seems to have drifted so far away from reality becuase everyone is so mind screwed about this dream of getting rich off a a 1k investment. I want honest opinions on why this thing probably won't RV, then I can make an informed decision on if I should by more or not? But people get so wigged out on that stance here that people wont even give it a listen. All I am saying is lets try to get some real dialog going on here, not bashing and pumping like stupid penny stocks, just honest opinions on both sides. I mean I like checking this board as much as anybody, but I would love to get more out of it than a stupid possum prediction with crawdad's and beer, or whatever the hell he says :) No offense, just my opinion given on a public message board!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

well i guess you have not looked into the investment long enough to know that what is being said by some is not baseless. There has been some really good information posted here Some not worth looking at. . If you pay attention to what Adam and some other people post, you would retract the baseless statement.

look a little deeper, and you will find some really good info.

Possum is who he is, and his posts, IMO should be taken as entertainment only. Most of us enjoy his posts.

if you don't like it here, leave, and dont read what is said.

I like it here.

Adam is honest, and gives good info, No predictions.

Best wishes

Dave

• Upvote 6

The only thing good about this investment is the possible huge returns, PERIOD. Every claim made here is baseless, from anybody. All of this intel means nothing because nobody really knows what would cause thing thing to RV. It is ALL speculation. I mean anytime something comes out that seems to make sense against it, people's only responses are "smoke and mirrors man" I mean come on. I hold this same Dinar all you guys do, and am floating in the same boat. But the dialog on this board seems to have drifted so far away from reality becuase everyone is so mind screwed about this dream of getting rich off a a 1k investment. I want honest opinions on why this thing probably won't RV, then I can make an informed decision on if I should by more or not? But people get so wigged out on that stance here that people wont even give it a listen. All I am saying is lets try to get some real dialog going on here, not bashing and pumping like stupid penny stocks, just honest opinions on both sides. I mean I like checking this board as much as anybody, but I would love to get more out of it than a stupid possum prediction with crawdad's and beer, or whatever the hell he says :) No offense, just my opinion given on a public message board!

It all sounds to good to be true... Iam cross with Sonny1. How can it be FACT. he will piss off a LOT of people when this doesn`t happen when he said it would. I just can`t see it myself. Oh and yes, as you may have guessed, THIS is not my normal profile. Cos by saying this, I might get banned AGAIN lol. Its funny how we get banned, even for small outspoken posts. kind off makes you wonder WHY...i think the VIP section has something to do with that, IE LOST revenue. WE ARE BEING PLAYED.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 21

OK, how about you come up with some dialogue on why YOU think it won't happen. We will all be glad to educate you with our opinions of why it will happen.

Secondly, this is a RUMOR section, if you don't like what people have to say in here, then stick to the news section.

Thridly, as said above, there have been countless articles with information that has been dissected, and a ton of good info has come from it, take some time and search the forums for previous articles.

Good Luck

• Upvote 3

It all sounds to good to be true... Iam cross with Sonny1. How can it be FACT. he will piss off a LOT of people when this doesn`t happen when he said it would. I just can`t see it myself. Oh and yes, as you may have guessed, THIS is not my normal profile. Cos by saying this, I might get banned AGAIN lol. Its funny how we get banned, even for small outspoken posts. kind off makes you wonder WHY...i think the VIP section has something to do with that, IE LOST revenue. WE ARE BEING PLAYED.

Nobody is being played here. Nobody is twisting anyone's arm to buy anything. You don't want an offshore corp? Then don't set one up. You don't want VIP? Then don't pay for it. Adam's book? Same deal. I'd like to believe that most people here are intelligent enough to be able to rationally size things up for themselves... and make decisions like, "do I want VIP or not?" on their own. No sales pressure needed, nor is there any used. If you feel "pushed" or as you put it "played" here.. then you truly have a simple and uneducated mind, and you probably shouldn't be playing with your dinar OR your dong. For God's sake zipzap99 if you hate it here and have been banned before, then WHY on earth would you want to be here to begin with?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Don't be angry with the folks on this site. I know you're probably frustrated - just like the rest of us. But your gamble has a much greater chance of winning than buying a lottery ticket - and you probably don't write hate mail to the lottery organisers.

This is not an investment site. It's simply a good natured, fun-poking support site for fellow investors.

And yes, often it may have really serious and good info. And when it does that's wonderful.

I am genuinely saddened by your belief that anyone here might be able to give ACCURATE information. We're dealing with a foreign country which is just beginning to find its way with democracy, after having lived for generations under cruel and absolute dictatorships.

This is made even worse by the very difficult task of translation of virtually every piece of news that's released, and this is combined with a gusto for their newly-found press freedom and ability to have a say on reporting any story - no matter how fragile its source.

So please, don't get disheartened - stick with it, I'm sure you'll be glad you did.

RAL - Australia

• Upvote 3

Nobody is being played here. Nobody is twisting anyone's arm to buy anything. You don't want an offshore corp? Then don't set one up. You don't want VIP? Then don't pay for it. Adam's book? Same deal. I'd like to believe that most people here are intelligent enough to be able to rationally size things up for themselves... and make decisions like, "do I want VIP or not?" on their own. No sales pressure needed, nor is there any used. If you feel "pushed" or as you put it "played" here.. then you truly have a simple and uneducated mind, and you probably shouldn't be playing with your dinar OR your dong. For God's sake zipzap99 if you hate it here and have been banned before, then WHY on earth would you want to be here to begin with?

No kidding Woody...

.you don't like it here zipzap99, take your hate elsewhere....leave..sooner the better

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you really believe what you wrote, what does that say about you? Not only are you on a forum where you think you are getting played but you actually created an alter ego to make sure you could stay on it and not get banned. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

OK, how about you come up with some dialogue on why YOU think it won't happen. We will all be glad to educate you with our opinions of why it will happen.

Secondly, this is a RUMOR section, if you don't like what people have to say in here, then stick to the news section.

Thridly, as said above, there have been countless articles with information that has been dissected, and a ton of good info has come from it, take some time and search the forums for previous articles.

Good Luck

Yeah I read back what I wrote and it did come across a little more harse than I thought. Again... I just want to know both sides of the argument, I have made the decision to invest a small amount of money in this, I just want to hear both sides to get a more informed idea. WHY does that make people upset. Fluff gets old man. This is America right, you can say what you want. You say it will 100% RV, I say lets take a deeper look to help people make more informed decsions before all this false hope is put out there. You guys are so protective it makes me worry a little.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah you're right let's get honest about this investment! This is a chance of a lifetime and/or a pipe dream. I choose to believe that I will be opening my restaurant within the year. Or at the worst I will sell back and break 90% even. If you don't believe in dreams or have hope for the betterment of a repressed society then you can leave anytime. I know that I as well as many others would take your "worthless" dinars off your hands for 1/2 what you paid if not less. This is a hopefull optimistic site for us and Iraq. God willing we as a group can change the world for the better. So you better ask your self Dou you feel lucky?... Well do you?

If not then piss off with your bad attitude!

J.R.

1 ) If you don't like the information, don't read it.

2 ) If you post something the owners of this site don't like and you get banned.....DUH! If some one came into your house or place of business and started trash talking, would you ask them to leave? Of course you would.

3 ) News = news, rumor = rumor, chat logs = opinions, seems pretty simple to me.

JMO, incase that is too cryptic..... just my opinion.

• Upvote 5

why even come here if u disagree with whats put forth? Im sure there many other sites out there that offer the negativity you crave,

Yeah you're right let's get honest about this investment! This is a chance of a lifetime and/or a pipe dream. I choose to believe that I will be opening my restaurant within the year. Or at the worst I will sell back and break 90% even. If you don't believe in dreams or have hope for the betterment of a repressed society then you can leave anytime. I know that I as well as many others would take your "worthless" dinars off your hands for 1/2 what you paid if not less. This is a hopefull optimistic site for us and Iraq. God willing we as a group can change the world for the better. So you better ask your self Dou you feel lucky?... Well do you?

If not then piss off with your bad attitude!

J.R.

I want my dinar as much as you want yours, thanks for the offer though. I am fully aware I can piss off. You are right, this is a place for the hopeful and optimistic I get it, I like to read it as much as anybody, but sometimes some people need realistic. Read my post, I want help really understanding this investment and truthfully so I can decide if I should really drop some serious money and buy more. But you are right maybe this isn't the place, it is a very frustrating investment because of the lack of info out there on it. Never knew trying to get more info would stir so much emotion, it really is bizarre...

Hello my name is Reba, I just wanted to say I am as Happy as a bug in a rug with DinarVets...so excited about this investment, a once in a life time deal...it is like a school book teaching me things I needed to know....Get a grip everyone it is going to HAPPEN, may not be today or tomorrow or even this year, and be sure you know when it gets here it wont last forever, geting in now and geting out as fast as I with as much money as as can!!!!

I am not rich and have NOT BEEN IN THIS FOR LONG..JUST A FEW mouths. Some of these peepes have been waiting for years. I have a few mill in dinar and I have some in my Warka account..and I just got my OK for ISX can't waite to buy my my fist stock....I happen to know the bible pertty well and this info helps me with Iraq as a whole. Maybe thats way I can see where I am going...

I know alot of people need the money..and are realy saying (or screming)show me the money! You have to take one day at a time, take care of each problem (in todays life)at a time, Iraq is not a anwser it is an investment....and d____ good one...best I have every seen, and a hope I have never had.

I have been throu HELL the last 4 years..and I do mean Hell....I know what problms are.. I got thought everyone not exatly the way I hoped but I am still here. Our lives are full of problems..each day..we have to try our best to solve each one, are just the ones we can, not all but just what we can.

I love the rumers I realy do...can waite for the next one...I love all thoses peeps...This is my favorit one, see if you can guess who..."If you only knew what I know, but I can't tell you" "MY cbi guy said not to print this part of his email, so I can't go into deteils" don't you just love it?

This is like a good book in real life...just enjoy it!

I want my dinar as much as you want yours, thanks for the offer though. I am fully aware I can piss off. You are right, this is a place for the hopeful and optimistic I get it, I like to read it as much as anybody, but sometimes some people need realistic. Read my post, I want help really understanding this investment and truthfully so I can decide if I should really drop some serious money and buy more. But you are right maybe this isn't the place, it is a very frustrating investment because of the lack of info out there on it. Never knew trying to get more info would stir so much emotion, it really is bizarre...

There is info here and on other sites. Many people on DV can answer many questions we may have. Look at news sites, investment sites, and all other places you can think of. I have heard rumors here and confirmed them elsewhere and vice versa. Spend what you can afford to lose and no more but hope for the best. I have and many other people have said that if this is for real do you want to miss it? Do your own homework but all.... most of us here are waiting for the best.

6ftsunny: Sorry my post was not for you, but for the banned "person".

I am only a junior member and have only been on this site this year, I have however had my dinar for over 5 years. The problem with the information you are seeking is that honestly NO ONE knows. In my opinion we are getting close, I come to this conslusion by reading the news sections and the opinions of the ones I feel can be trusted. I've researched different sites and news outlets to come to the same conclusion NO ONE knows. Adam and Sonny1 have been 2 of the most consistent I have found, therefore, I trust their opinions. Sonny1 made a statement where he said "fact". He was relating to us what he was told, nothing more, nothing less, and this simple statement has seemed to cause a lot of grief for him personally and others as collateral damage. The problem seems to be that some people can not use their God given brain to do their own thinking. If they believe every word that comes out of some ones mouth and one snippet turns out to be wrong, they blame that idividual for ruining thier lives. I am a firefighter, my job is to deal with other people's in ability to make rash judgements, (oh the stories I could tell). My advise to you is to read all you can, take in all the information available to you and make your own judgement call as to whether or not you should buy more and never invest more than you can stand to loose.

Well, it's like this. All of the information we have received from Adam, Sonny1, Medic, and others has been wrong so far. There still has been no RV. Am I saying they are BS'ing pumpers? Absoultely not. I'm sure most the info they passed on was true, but then something happened in Iraq (bombing, assassination, ect) that reduced the info to nothing, leaving the info-givers to face the music, which is unfortunate. This is a faith-based investment, meaning do you have faith that the cost will be worth the investment in the long run.

Edited by rtucker1965

6ftsunny: Sorry my post was not for you, but for the banned "person".

I am only a junior member and have only been on this site this year, I have however had my dinar for over 5 years. The problem with the information you are seeking is that honestly NO ONE knows. In my opinion we are getting close, I come to this conslusion by reading the news sections and the opinions of the ones I feel can be trusted. I've researched different sites and news outlets to come to the same conclusion NO ONE knows. Adam and Sonny1 have been 2 of the most consistent I have found, therefore, I trust their opinions. Sonny1 made a statement where he said "fact". He was relating to us what he was told, nothing more, nothing less, and this simple statement has seemed to cause a lot of grief for him personally and others as collateral damage. The problem seems to be that some people can not use their God given brain to do their own thinking. If they believe every word that comes out of some ones mouth and one snippet turns out to be wrong, they blame that idividual for ruining thier lives. I am a firefighter, my job is to deal with other people's in ability to make rash judgements, (oh the stories I could tell). My advise to you is to read all you can, take in all the information available to you and make your own judgement call as to whether or not you should buy more and never invest more than you can stand to loose.

Yeah I appreciate the post. I mean I have 2mil dinar, you don't think I want it to pop more than anyone?! That is exactly what I am talking about though, I have heard all the reasons why this is possible, predictions and all, and it is fun. I just wish the people here that know so much would help educate on some of the real reasons this thing might not happen as well, is that criminal man? Its funny you either get the people who 100% believe it, or others that think it is a joke. Im here just looking for info to make better informed decisions to help my family. Should I have 10 mil dinars? Thats all Im trying to figure out... if I have to upset a few dinarvet HOA members, well

SNIP

All of the information we have received from Adam, Sonny1, Medic, and others has been wrong so far.

I beg to differ with you on that statement. Adam has given some very useful and correct information both in the forum and in his book. He never has given a date or rate. He's given an opinion on the time frame he believes where this will happen and we're still in that time frame so far.

The Dinar is a speculative venture, not an investment. Speculative ventures are not for everyone. If someone is really relying on this to pull them out of some kind of financial difficulty, they are in the wrong place. I would venture a guess that much of the frustration that is vented here is from folks in that situation or from folks who may have overextended themselves a bit with the dinar. Others just may not have the patience for speculating.

It's been said before, this is a rumor area and shouldn't be considered as anything else. What do you do when you hear a rumor about something you're interested in? You check it out & verify for yourself. It may involve sifting through a lot of false leads but, that goes with the territory. Sonny1 and Adam have given everyone good advice on what information to listen to and what to ignore, It's up to us to do it. IMO, joining VIP & getting Adam's book was worth the price & has given me extra tools for post RV planning.

Let's all hope that this speculation soon pans out for all of us here & for the Iraqi citizens. :)

• Upvote 2

Well said, stargazer.

luckylucy

SNIP

I beg to differ with you on that statement. Adam has given some very useful and correct information both in the forum and in his book. He never has given a date or rate. He's given an opinion on the time frame he believes where this will happen and we're still in that time frame so far.

The Dinar is a speculative venture, not an investment. Speculative ventures are not for everyone. If someone is really relying on this to pull them out of some kind of financial difficulty, they are in the wrong place. I would venture a guess that much of the frustration that is vented here is from folks in that situation or from folks who may have overextended themselves a bit with the dinar. Others just may not have the patience for speculating.

It's been said before, this is a rumor area and shouldn't be considered as anything else. What do you do when you hear a rumor about something you're interested in? You check it out & verify for yourself. It may involve sifting through a lot of false leads but, that goes with the territory. Sonny1 and Adam have given everyone good advice on what information to listen to and what to ignore, It's up to us to do it. IMO, joining VIP & getting Adam's book was worth the price & has given me extra tools for post RV planning.

Let's all hope that this speculation soon pans out for all of us here & for the Iraqi citizens. :)

Here's a suggestion for you. Find a few posters you like for the information they provide (and not just because they tell you what you want to hear, but make good posts or good analysis). You can keep up with their post. You can do this by going to the "MEMBERS" tab and searching their name. Once you find them, you can click on link to all their threads and all their posts. If you click on their name you go to their profile page and read a little info on them and you can also post a message to them. Under their photo, you will also see links to all their posts and all the threads they have started. This may help you weed out many posts that frustrate you ... lots of good things get buried and can be hard to find.

One person I like to follow is member "drox" as he provides a clear analysis that I can follow, but there are many other good ones, for example ... bob lob_law, doc31 .... I know I'm leaving some of my favorites out .. .but it's 5am here! ... I'm not saying I agree with everything they say, but they help me undersatnd. There are many who posts good articles, bringing you the news, but sometimes those are more difficult to sift through if you are not sure what to look for. Adam and Sonny suggested following NOT the general news ... but releases and interviews with folks like CBI, UN, World Trade Organization, IMF ... and other orgs like that. The Iraq news agents are often meant to put out one side's message.

Elections are important, UN resolutions and Chapter 7 restrictions, Kuwait-Iraq issues regarding reparations, border issues, returning artifacts, etc., IMF Letter of Intent. Also, check the "Pinned" articles at top of forum sections. Sometimes MODS will grab an informative posts and place there. Check the one by the economists under Rumors.

Also, someone suggested they thought paying for VIP membership is worth it ... I agree. And one of the first things I did was buy Adam's e-book and found that to be very helpful. If you don't have the funds, that's fine, you just have to be a little more deliberate in seeking your news. VIP is known for more serious posts on most topics, generally, but not always. Of course, everyone wouldn't agree with that. Sign-up for a month and try it.

Much great information is here ... . but it does take a little effort to find what is helpful to you.

Luckylucy

• Upvote 3

Yeah I appreciate the post. I mean I have 2mil dinar, you don't think I want it to pop more than anyone?! That is exactly what I am talking about though, I have heard all the reasons why this is possible, predictions and all, and it is fun. I just wish the people here that know so much would help educate on some of the real reasons this thing might not happen as well, is that criminal man? Its funny you either get the people who 100% believe it, or others that think it is a joke. Im here just looking for info to make better informed decisions to help my family. Should I have 10 mil dinars? Thats all Im trying to figure out... if I have to upset a few dinarvet HOA members, well

Honestly if anyone has a million dinar then that is plenty....there is no reason for us to get greedy because thats what always gets us humans in trouble....instead we just need to be happy for what we have in life because it could be so much worse for all of us. I dont see the need in buying tens of millions in dinar....that doesnt mean i dont think its going to RV or that this is a dumb investment....i just think people need to realize what is more important in life....I myself only have a couple mil and i dont see the need nor will I be buying anymore then that.....i will be fine with any RV of Iraqs currency at this point...Im ready to take whats given to me and make due with it the best way i can....no need to go overboard with this stuff and spend every last dime on buying dinar....thats just ridiculous in my mind....just be happy with your two and sit down and hold on tight.....this ride is pretty rough and could easily take another couple of years....some people are taking this way too serious and need to get out of the house a little bit....it will happen when it happens and i doubt anyone knows a date or rate but some are pretty good at making educated guesses with their educational and buisness backgrounds...all opinions are welcome to be heard or should be welcome since this site is what its for....but with everyone analyzing every article out of iraq and turning it into something positive in our favor im not so sure you will find a whole lot of people with reasons why it would not RV....i mean i could think of reasons why it wouldnt anytime soon but as far as long term goes i dont really see the dinar getting any worse then what it is now and with all the building and investing going on over there the sky is the limit for them....the best countries to bet on and put your money on are the ones coming up from nothing because they have nothing to lose and they cant go any further into the ground then where they are now.....but of course this is all just one mans opinion.....by the way support ARIZONAS IMMIGRATION BILL!!!! WE HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM PEOPLE AND WE NEED TO STAND UP NOW AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! later people....

• Upvote 1

This is just like a penny stock.....and there are always people that say...WE ARE HERE TO PUMP YOU UP!!! I'm actually fairly new...but have a bit of information myself. Is it correct info...hell...I don't know. Did it come from a credible source ? From past experience...yes. Will this really RV at a good rate soon. I believe so. Could I be wrong ? Of course. BUT...I've bought A LOT of penny stocks over the years...a couple I was REALLY RIGHT on. I would give this about a 70% chance in my humble opinion. I feel pretty darn good about this. If it does what I want...we'll all win. If it doesn't...I still win. WHY...because life is about relationships...and I have already become pretty good friends with a couple of you. I'm meeting another next week. Good luck to all. And for the soldiers and vets...PEACE

• Upvote 1

Honestly if anyone has a million dinar then that is plenty....there is no reason for us to get greedy because thats what always gets us humans in trouble....instead we just need to be happy for what we have in life because it could be so much worse for all of us. I dont see the need in buying tens of millions in dinar....that doesnt mean i dont think its going to RV or that this is a dumb investment....i just think people need to realize what is more important in life....I myself only have a couple mil and i dont see the need nor will I be buying anymore then that.....i will be fine with any RV of Iraqs currency at this point...Im ready to take whats given to me and make due with it the best way i can....no need to go overboard with this stuff and spend every last dime on buying dinar....thats just ridiculous in my mind....just be happy with your two and sit down and hold on tight.....this ride is pretty rough and could easily take another couple of years....some people are taking this way too serious and need to get out of the house a little bit....it will happen when it happens and i doubt anyone knows a date or rate but some are pretty good at making educated guesses with their educational and buisness backgrounds...all opinions are welcome to be heard or should be welcome since this site is what its for....but with everyone analyzing every article out of iraq and turning it into something positive in our favor im not so sure you will find a whole lot of people with reasons why it would not RV....i mean i could think of reasons why it wouldnt anytime soon but as far as long term goes i dont really see the dinar getting any worse then what it is now and with all the building and investing going on over there the sky is the limit for them....the best countries to bet on and put your money on are the ones coming up from nothing because they have nothing to lose and they cant go any further into the ground then where they are now.....but of course this is all just one mans opinion.....by the way support ARIZONAS IMMIGRATION BILL!!!! WE HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM PEOPLE AND WE NEED TO STAND UP NOW AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! later people.

Thanks to god you are not a president. ....how could you think that way ...they can't go any further into the ground...no good words to use. By the way, support your self and educate your mind. Stop just waching news and peoples think for you. Arizona problems are all.

• Downvote 1