Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange your 50s for free

DanR

Thanks for the info mokie I was planning to do the same thing either Monday or Tuesday. Your dealings with them makes me a little at ease now but hey if they exchange it for free that will mean more good dinar to trade in for US dollars.      :twothumbs:

DanR  why don't you just keep posting what you feel like telling others about. I thought your information was very helpful and yes there are those in here that just like picking on others for whatever reasons they may have. Don't let anyone in here or anywhere keep you from saying what you want to say or express.  

Well said, Vietnam

• Upvote 1

DanR - your post was very much appreciated and helpful to all.  I had the same experience you stated with Xchange of America.  After a phone call to them, I followed their instructions on their website and mailed them off.   Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  My wife definitely did NOT want our bathroom wallpapered with 50 Iraqi dinars!   So why not mail them off.   I'm thoroughly expecting things will work out and we'll receive a larger denomination of IQD in return.

Thanks for your post!     

UPDATE:

I mailed my 50 IQD bills (200 of them) to Xchange of America on March 4, 2015 after going to their website and following their instructions.   The dinar was sent by USPS Priority mail - with tracking.

Today, March 14, 2015, exactly ten days later, I have received an envelope from Xchange of America with a very nice letter and a nice, new, crisp 10,000 IQD bill.    So, they stuck to their word and processed my exchange VERY promptly.   

Of course, this exchange is to bring in new customers, but you can't blame them.   According to their letter, they offer over 70 currencies worldwide and also deal in gold, silver, and precious metals.  So, kudos to them for their sales approach!    

• Upvote 1

UPDATE;

Worldwide Collectables actually sent my replacement notes out before receiving the envelope I sent to them, maybe they already new what I was sending because I purchased them from there!

Anyway it came in Saturday and I actually got it today when I went to work and when I got home I opened it and there was 10 - 1,000 Dinar notes inside, I only sent 100 - 50 Dinar notes, I sent them 5,000 and they sent me 10,000!

I like that kinda math!!!

Vietnam1969, I would be curious to see how your transaction turned out?

Satisfied Customer :peace:

People still buying on ebay.  Got close to 20 for a bundle a couple days ago.

My buddy was considering selling them on ebay but with ebay upping the buyer returns and complaints to 6 months recently from 45 days he was concerned someone buying may not know about the recall and potentially 5 months and 29 days from now that person can open a complaint with ebay and paypal say they were sold notes which are no longer good and now he's out his money as well as his dinar. Probably being overly paranoid there but anyone who's used ebay before as a seller knows this is a possibility.

That said you definately got a better deal than swapping out with a dealer. if you did an even trade you get a 5,000 note worth about $5 but you got $20  so I'd say you did alright.

UPDATE:

I mailed my 50 IQD bills (200 of them) to Xchange of America on March 4, 2015 after going to their website and following their instructions.   The dinar was sent by USPS Priority mail - with tracking.

Today, March 14, 2015, exactly ten days later, I have received an envelope from Xchange of America with a very nice letter and a nice, new, crisp 10,000 IQD bill.    So, they stuck to their word and processed my exchange VERY promptly.   

Of course, this exchange is to bring in new customers, but you can't blame them.   According to their letter, they offer over 70 currencies worldwide and also deal in gold, silver, and precious metals.  So, kudos to them for their sales approach!    

There site did show a link to a CBI letter stating they need to do this exchange. I guessing to keep the dinar coming to them.. :twocents:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There site did show a link to a CBI letter stating they need to do this exchange. I guessing to keep the dinar coming to them.. :twocents:

Not sure if your stating DinarInc was under some obligation to due to exchnage, that's definately not true, Iraq nor the CBI can force any private american company to do anything. Its not even as if the dealers get their dinar from the CBi since I believe that would be illegal, dinar has to leave iraq before comming to the US. i can't find the link to the post but remember seeing that on here that all dinar first goes to jordan and then comes here