Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keep Sonny1 Petition

gr8cooker142

DV will no doubt drastically change with you leaving. Personally I feel it would be selfish of me to ask you to stay, if you have decided to make such a drastic move, as to totally remove yourself from this site. As I said in your post - I believe this is - a more personal thing, than just not wanting to put up with the bad mouth of some people that come to this site. You must know how the majority of the people on this site feel about you and the information you bring to them.

Again! God Bless - this will be quite a change for this site if you do leave.

To Mr. Sonny1,

Sir, I know that you don't know me and we have never talked on the chat together, but I've watched from the side lines and seen a lot of what you have posted on this site,

Sonny1, weather this means anything to you or not, I just want to say, Thank you for what you have done on this site. I do appreciate it.

I hope this many help you to come back someday, God bless you and your family.

thanks again.

Sonny1, it's people like you that make me want to come back for more info. You have integrity and honesty which are hard to find in people in this day and age. I understand the need to be with family, I missed mine terribly in Iraq in 04. I hope that when all is said and done, that you will return to the site. You will truly be missed.

Sonny.....I hope you stay because you are the main reason I check this site.......So I would hate to have to search other sites to find were you landed......Thanks for all your work but please stay to make it easy for me!!!!!

Maybe it's time for the moderators to get a little bit 'more involved' and start to ban these clowns who drive people like sonny1 away from people like us who appreciate the info that he brings to this web site.

Bring back Sonny1 and dump the clowns!

Believe me we have been

• Upvote 2

Sonny, please dont leave, there are 3 pages already of people asking you to stay. We are sooo close, now is not the time to abandon ship, even with all the rats... who else will keep us grounded?? Who can we turn to for the straight info? If you leave it means the 3 Stooges win. I can think of 100 other reasons for you to stay,

I know you need to spend time with the family but dont leave us completely

• Upvote 1

I guess the 100% predictions that didn't pan out finally caught up......

Post em' Jesse.......

Everyone else here says it ain't so.

So back up your bashing and post sonny1's 100% predictions that did not work out........

OR SHUT THE @% UP AND GET OFF OUR SITE!!

• Upvote 5

Sorry Sonny1, I was out at the campsite enjoying some of this great weather.. OR,, I would ahve been here to speak up much sooner.. You are one of the few who bing to us sensible, grounded, thought out and explained info.. You also know from your vast experience that the naysayers are always in abundance no matter what. Don't let them get to you now.. You have helped others often to see their way past this issue and their are many of us who stick up for you. Stay with us now........ B)

Sonny1 I am new to investing period! Your insight gives us all hope and trustworthy information. You, like Adam, are not here to pump anything nor fill us full of crap. You know how much this means to all of us. Those of us who are looking for people we can trust & look to to answer our questions or concerns appreciate EVERYTHING you have done for us. I know there are many more respectful appreciative people here than those who just go from site to site to discourage and disrespect those who actually are more intelligent and have more common sense than they do. Its called JEALOUSY. Please don't let those people ruin this site and break you down. Please stay with us. God bless you and your family. Thank you Sonny1!!!

1st if you are leaving to be with your family, I wish you luck and thank you for the information you have brought to the site.

2nd if you are leaving for some blow hard morons who wouldn't know their dinar from a hole in the ground, then please stay.

Surrender and capitulation is to "French" of a thing for any of us here to do!

I respect your final decision, and remember John 15:13.