Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the least expensive tv and internet package out there?

new york kevin

I have direct tv and they have pushed me to my limit and like $145/mo for their extra choice pkg. Verizon has a lost leader deal for $64.99/mo tv and internet with a final price $112.83/mo incld taxes, modem rentals, tech support for computers etc, blah, blah,blah. This is their Select pkg.. I want Fox news and fox business news, and crime and investigation, local channels, and a few others. I dont need hbo etc type channels, or hispanic channels, or even sports channels. I need faster internet, 25 bpm or something like that. The channels I want only come in verizons extreme pkg for $25/momore, ie for a total of $137.83/mo. I would save only $7 to $10 dollars/ mo. Dinarians, any suggestions on a tv and internet pkg where I can get local channels, fox news and fox business, crime investigation and like the channels found on direct tv xtra choice pkg for less. Tv and internet streaming? re-runs are good new shows included are better.

Thanks. I know this is a unusual q, but this is in off topics.

hello new York kevin ,  we are on the trail also ,    wifey   keeps an eye on the bill ,  { phone, television , phone, internet packages ..... and some times   mine  :lol:  }    but  the   internet  t.v.  package we have  runs in  the  same  expense as yours  ,  or  close too it ....  we are  thinking  of  the  amazon  thingy  { I forget the name at this time  }   plug into  computer or television if you have  one of the  newer smarty  t.v.s   with  the  correct  adaptor .    it is  also  like hulu  ,  and  net flix   type  deals ......  you might  look into  these  .... this might  be   one of those  thngs where  you  can get  early  grandfathered into  , before everyone   jumps on  and it gets  expensive !   just one  option  ...... {  another option -------> start   weaning  your self off this  stuff ,  get out  side ,  sit on the porch read  a  big  book ,   go  hiking in woods     .... buy  a motorcycle  ...... }    o k  I went  too far  :eek:

• Upvote 1

Least expensive is give up packages... I drop phone,cable and internet package i had paying $270 usd a month. Now I just have High-speed internet for 70 a month (75mb download/7.5 mb upload. Installed XBMC app, for all my Tv,movie,sports and entertainment. I use the free google phone thru internet or any wifi connection anywhere complete with your own number to receive calls. Have never been happier. Put a cheap 25 dollar remote controlled antenna on my roof for NBC,CBS,FOX,ABC,CW,METV when i want to watch live tv. But don't use much because on xbmc i just watch after they are broadcasted without the commercials.

Coax splitter: $7.49

100' roll of Coax cable: $13.86

Climb on neighbors roof.

Install splitter.

Connect cable to splitter.

Throw cable over to your house.

Free TV...

USB Wireless N-Band Network Adapter: $50.00

Find open network in the neighborhood.

Free Internet...

• Upvote 1

I had Dish up too 4 days ago but I lost my FOX I was doing 200 channel and internet was costing me 140. a month I couldn't go to the least because they didn't have my animal channel at the time when I sign up my favorite channels are animal Fox A&E TNT FOOD SFY Spike and if they don't  have them in cheapest package I won't do it so now I'm with direct for year it will cost me about 70. for cable and internet this cheapest package so not to bad it has everything I want my FOX and Animal Planet.