Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary power: Baghdad and Erbil agreement will solve the outstanding problems through the Constitution

yota691

Parliamentary power: Baghdad and Erbil agreement will solve the outstanding problems through the Constitution

Sunday, October 16 2 / November 2014 10:29

b_224_149_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad - where]

Commission on oil and energy parliamentary confirmed today, Sunday, that "the center and the region deal on oil will solve the outstanding problems between the center and the region through the gate of the Iraqi constitution."

Said committee member Ali Fayad told all of Iraq [where] that "Baghdad and Erbil agreement is a positive step and a key pillar to resolve outstanding differences between the center and the region and to strengthen the bilateral the fluid through the gate of the Constitution."

He added: The fee policy and a new strategy to resolve the differences between the parties ", pointing out that the solution of the differences" will be in the near future. "

The governments in Baghdad and Erbil has announced Thursday an agreement on a comprehensive solution to the dispute of oil and budget including all the remaining outstanding issues settlement in the framework of the Constitution where the federal government decided to transfer $ 500 million to the government of Kurdistan that puts the region 150 000 barrels per day, the disposal of the federal government.

It was also decided during a meeting between oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi Thursday in Arbil, the region's president Barzani government that the last visit to Baghdad at the head of the delegation with a view to a comprehensive, just and constitutional treatment of a beautiful relationship between the two problems. "

Said Abdul-Mahdi, commenting on the agreement, "that if what has been observed by the parties

agreement will ensure that we re to the Treasury exports nearly a million barrels of oil per day, from Kurdistan and fields of Kirkuk and north, ie tens of billions of dollars that we lost during 2014, which amounts to more than $ 30 billion ".anthy

• Upvote 2

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

Preferences

keep the momentum rolling!  lets get this RV started.  this is really exciting.  i hope we see an RV before Christmas.   :backflip:

i just saw my post after posting it  not sure how all that other stuff got there. :shrug:

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y