Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who You Are

Markinsa

Mark :)

Thank you so much.. it takes my breath away to watch it and yes.. I will not forget who I am :)

Markinsa - that was definitely AWESOME!  Thanks for posting that - we have lots of awesome women here on this sight that need to watch this.   

Paperboy :)

Long time no see :)  good to see ya.. and yes there are a lot of awesome women on this site.. lucky DV lol

• Upvote 1

Really nice! Very uplifting and truth filled...

satan will always try and fill our minds with doubts, Insecurities and disappointments, but with Yahushua/Jesus we know who we are and exactly what we are here for. All of that superficial, fake, skin-deep beauty that the satanic society we live in pushes on individuals and especially women means nothing to YHWH.

There is not much that is more awesome than a woman of YHWH/God... and she never forgets who she is as a child of YHWH/God.

• Upvote 2

Nadita - good to see you too!  I've been keeping up with you thru your "Nadita Files"  :)   Lots of work, thanks for the effort.

And yes, you are one of our "AWESOME" women on here.  Stay strong!    

I miss chatting with you in the chatroom - come visit sometimes.  Who knows, maybe I'll be "lurking".   :backflip: