Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email to DD from Anonymous DDT Member 5/9/10

k98nights

May 10, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

Hey DD, just thought Id share something with you just because i know the poor children over at dinar vets will get butt hurt and bash when they hear something they dont want to hear! let me start off by saying i fully believe in this investment and i know it will pay off ONE DAY….there is a bar here where i live that i go to on a regular and this guy i play pool with. well tonight i finally asked him where he was from and he told me from Iraq. Before I could say anything else he began to ask me if I knew of Al-Maliki, the one running for PM and then told me he is from the same family!! I was absolutely stunned! He is in the marines here in AZ and so I asked him about the dinar since his wife and family is still over there. well he def told me buying the dinar was a good idea but not to expect the return everyone is gloating about sayin they will RV at even a dollar. He told me that would be absurd! it WILL RV, but not what we all are thinking it will be. Not to mention he believes that the RV is still a long ways off even at a really low rate then what we initially think. Now i def hope Im wrong, because i want this more then anyone else but im just passin on the info during our conversating…i got his number and will be keeping in touch with him to get news and other info coming out of Iraq….just thought i would share this with you all….

• Upvote 1

thanks 98. i know in pick up basketball games it is common to play with people you may not know at first and get to know them. is that what its like at pool halls? I also don't know anything about the military. is it common that people from other countries come to america, leave their families behind and serve in the military when they could possibly have to go fight against their country? anyone know of these situations being ordinary?

May 10, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

Hey DD, just thought Id share something with you just because i know the poor children over at dinar vets will get butt hurt and bash when they hear something they dont want to hear! let me start off by saying i fully believe in this investment and i know it will pay off ONE DAY….there is a bar here where i live that i go to on a regular and this guy i play pool with. well tonight i finally asked him where he was from and he told me from Iraq. Before I could say anything else he began to ask me if I knew of Al-Maliki, the one running for PM and then told me he is from the same family!! I was absolutely stunned! He is in the marines here in AZ and so I asked him about the dinar since his wife and family is still over there. well he def told me buying the dinar was a good idea but not to expect the return everyone is gloating about sayin they will RV at even a dollar. He told me that would be absurd! it WILL RV, but not what we all are thinking it will be. Not to mention he believes that the RV is still a long ways off even at a really low rate then what we initially think. Now i def hope Im wrong, because i want this more then anyone else but im just passin on the info during our conversating…i got his number and will be keeping in touch with him to get news and other info coming out of Iraq….just thought i would share this with you all….

If this is true it will certainly put us all behind the 8-ball. If Iraq RVs too low they will be consumed by speculators and that will eventually cost them dearly. Iraq has to hit a happy medium on the rate or suffer consequences. Not to low, not to high. What really concerns me is the propensity for Arabs to lie to achieve any and all goals. In the Muslim faith it is permissible and encouraged if it gets the job done for Allah. So the Iraqis could be lying about the RV for this year. I hope not, but no one knows right now what they will do or when.

thanks 98. i know in pick up basketball games it is common to play with people you may not know at first and get to know them. is that what its like at pool halls? I also don't know anything about the military. is it common that people from other countries come to america, leave their families behind and serve in the military when they could possibly have to go fight against their country? anyone know of these situations being ordinary?

yes this is very ordinary....especially when your country isent even safe to live in still...you know how many iraqi translators we have in our military working for us?? TONS....and who would wanna fight and live in a country where nothing is secure? do you know how many iraqi refugees are in the surrounding countries STILL to this day because of all the crap going on over there?? I know for a fact there are still millions just in Jordan....so to answer your question....NO, this isent out of the ordinary

Do all of you have mental issues you need help with?? This is probly why some people with actual info dont say anything because you people want to say all kinds of crap if someone doesnt tell you that we are going to be rich and that its going to RV tommorow….hahaha i swear….if this guy had come out and said he knows when its going to RV and the rate (which you know would be BS) you all would be jumping up and down for joy and eating up everything thing he said. But now because he was actually getting THE OPINION of an iraqi who has family over there and its not exactly everything you want to hear you all just want to bash?? shows the level of maturity over here big time…..i think i personally would value the opinion of an iraqi citizen over any “guru” that i hear analyzing every piece of news coming out of iraq….it would be like asking an oriental person the condition of the economy in argentina and how things are shaping up over there…if you realize how big families are over there in Iraq do you really think it would be no way possible to run into somone that might be in the same family as another iraqi over there?? ever hear the saying its a small world and how true that pans out to be??? I think this is more believable then all these bank stories and ridiculous rates and dates floating around…..get real people…..besides…if you actually can read and process info this is one guys OPINION…thats all…he isnt claiming to be the next guru and doesnt claim to know EVERYTHING thats going to happen….grow up….

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

I don't believe any of this story; everyone wants to be a hero. Garbage.

Hey robo....explain to me how this guy is trying to be a hero? Hahaha what grade are u in? All he did was share a story and an opinion of someone....I can't recall him ever saying he knew every step of the Iraqi govt haha I bet u did poorly on reading comprehension tests growing up huh? U have failed to realize what he actually is saying....I can tutor you if u need some help....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Every prediction or opinion on the RV coming from a native Iraqi has been wrong. I don't think the average Iraqi is sophisticated enough to give a credible opinion, heck, we just liberated them from the dark ages. I wouldn't put too much confidence in what this Iraqi pool player has to say. <_<

• Upvote 1

Every prediction or opinion on the RV coming from a native Iraqi has been wrong. I don't think the average Iraqi is sophisticated enough to give a credible opinion, heck, we just liberated them from the dark ages. I wouldn't put too much confidence in what this Iraqi pool player has to say. <_<

Yeah, and that Iraqi pool player, just happens to be a relative of Maliki, and is willing to admit it out in the open air????? C'mon people, get a grip on what you are entertaining here! This blond stupid GURU is gonna have to say PROVE IT! show me pictures of you with the family!!!! OK ???? otherwise you're out! This is your first strike!!!!

Well first of all I know who the Anonymous DDT Member its the one and only JIGGA. He came in the chat room the other night telling everone about what happened to him and this was the exact story. He wanted to argue with everyone in the place and you can tell from his response to this how he acts. So ill say if you scared to admit you said and anonymously sent this here because you are not man enough to say it to all of us here. And if any of the mods reviewed your chat and I have reported you multiple times they could see you dont like it here at Dinar vets and you are constantly trying to fight with everyone they should ban you and let you spend your time over there with the three stooges.

• Upvote 5

Well first of all I know who the Anonymous DDT Member its the one and only JIGGA. He came in the chat room the other night telling everone about what happened to him and this was the exact story. He wanted to argue with everyone in the place and you can tell from his response to this how he acts. So ill say if you scared to admit you said and anonymously sent this here because you are not man enough to say it to all of us here. And if any of the mods reviewed your chat and I have reported you multiple times they could see you dont like it here at Dinar vets and you are constantly trying to fight with everyone they should ban you and let you spend your time over there with the three stooges.

hahaha i didnt send it anonymously little girl....if you cant tell i sent an email to DD, he doesnt just put peoples info out there because he has respect for people which alot of you dont as i see....I just think its so funny how people are so quick to doubt something when its not something they want to hear....but when its something outlandishly false like bank stories or dates and rates you praise these people like they are your god....hahaha it has to be a bunch of little children on this site seeing the reactions i get.....never have i ever put myself out there tryin to say I know anything because NO ONE does....this was simply an interesting night I had out at the bar and I thought i would be nice enough to TRY and share it with everyone in this investment....i didnt boast to know everything and neither did i say this man does hahaha.....how hard is it for you to read and actually comprehend what is being said?? He actually said it was a good idea that ALL OF US bought some of this dinar....he said it was a good idea because their economy isent going anywhere but up at this point. Is it really that hard to believe that we could have an iraqi citizen as a translator for the US Military??? Him coming right out and telling me that he is in the same family as Al-Maliki is kinda random....he didnt say immediate family.....he said second cousin of him...as he told me this he pulled out all his ID's that he had in his wallet and every single one of them had the name Maliki with his photo so put two and two together with him admitting what he did, made me kind of believe him.....excuse me for not coming on here and filling you all full of hot air.....i bet there are many people who have actual info to try and share with you people, but since you have no respect for anyone they just hush up and keep quiet......the way things have gone Id rather sit and talk to an Iraqi citizen about how things are going then listen to some "GURU" who swears they know what the CBI, UN, or IMF are thinking and what they wanna do....hahaha its almost humorus how some of you cling on to them like they are your daddy and you eat up everysingle word they have to say....This guy i talked to, never even tried to tell me that he knows everything going on....i asked him a few simple questions before leaving and got his number as well to talk to him further about things since he told me if he hears anything from his family still over there that he would be glad to share it with me.....he told me it was a good idea what we did, investing in the dinar because THE VALUE WILL GO UP.....he did say that he STRONGLY BELIEVES (believe is key word here people, he didnt say he knows) its not going to RV like we all would like to believe it will, meaning we will probly never see an initial RV anywhere close to a dollar and everyone is going to be stinkin rich....which if you use your brains people, thats really not way out of the line of thinking.....hell venezual pumps out oil like iraq and they have a stable economy but where is their currency at?? at last but not least he was explaining to me that the CBI's talk of getting all the bigger bills in by the end of this year is because there actually is a huge problem already of these bills being counterfitted so if they get a new currency out there then all the counterfit bills are useless....and for all of you who swear its impossible to make fake dinar just think about how long its been out there now....what 6 or 7 years??? you dont think someone has found a way by now to make those?? hell why you think our govt changes the bills every so often?? BECAUSE OF THE SAME REASON!!! again i apologize for not being able to come on here and tell you all we are going to have a rate over 3 dollars and its coming next week but im pretty sick of all that BS being thrown at us left and right by these people who swear they know everything going on over there in Iraq and i figured maybe, JUST MAYBE you are too and that you just might want to hear some down to earth OPINIONS (notice i didnt say facts people) and not something gearing towards making you all run out and buy more dinar.....my fault in thinkin there was some common sense and intellect going on over here.....if you want someone to pump you, your lookin in the wrong direction....just thought you might like to hear a level headed perspective of whats going on out there in reality land....you can kick me out, boot me off this site do whatever you absolutely feel is necessary....it will only just prove my point even more.... GO DINAR!!!

• Downvote 6

oh yea i forgot.....one more thing.....if any of you do have a warka account....it might be wise to get rid of it......now of course you can take it for what its worth since its only coming from the mouth of an Iraqi citizen who does still have famliy over there (who also happens to not have anything to do with Iraqi Banks for a reason) but dont say you never heard anyone warn you.....me and him did have a good long talk about that one because i had tons of questions about the validity of having a bank account ANYWHERE in Iraq.......it would be ill-advised to leave your money in the hands of iraqi banks.....

• Downvote 6

oh yea i forgot.....one more thing.....if any of you do have a warka account....it might be wise to get rid of it......now of course you can take it for what its worth since its only coming from the mouth of an Iraqi citizen who does still have famliy over there (who also happens to not have anything to do with Iraqi Banks for a reason) but dont say you never heard anyone warn you.....me and him did have a good long talk about that one because i had tons of questions about the validity of having a bank account ANYWHERE in Iraq.......it would be ill-advised to leave your money in the hands of iraqi banks.....

if you know something we dont dont ya think it would be nice 2 share with us as i think most people do have an account in iraq.

please share what ya know.

This Jigga must be a kid. His post sound like Junior High homework , Write a short story about something that could or would never happen. Most mature people that were trying to make up a tall tale would at least make it believable. I don't think that this would be believed by a Junior High kid. Grade= F you failed!