Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Market Changes?

Hey ISX'ers

I am on the ISC/ISX site and it is showing open right now. I am also seeing no changes for the day. However, the report they issued shows the sales of the day with normal information. Looks like they are tinkering with the site or something.

Blessings All!

If you were nasdaq People setting up their exchange would you fly into Iraq today?

Or last week?

They got soldiers sent in to guard the embassy personal

They don't have soldiers to guard businessmen that I know of

Maybe Iraqi soldiers

Would you go ?

I'm not sure this won't be delayed

I hope not

We will see

Was the date the first of July or mid year I can't remember

This might explain it - and it truly probably is a software glitch.

The Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) is currently in the process of upgrading to the latest Nasdaq trading platform after signing an agreement with Nasdaq OMX in June 2013. The new platform, currently used by more than 25 exchanges globally, is capable of supporting multiple asset classes, although the ISX concentrates mainly on cash equities.

“We will complete the implementation at the end of June, and it will go live at the beginning of July,” said Taha Ahmed al-Rubaye, chief executive of the ISX. “We are working hard to modernize the exchange.”

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2014/05/iraq-stock-market-outlook-achievements-challenges.html##ixzz36EI8yvMa

Thanks ALL,

I think they are actively working on the system as it is still showing Market Open. I am anticipating some delays as no notices has been given of the official start date or changes. They are prepping but it will be a while. Better safe than sorry.