Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's personal data

Francie26

So i guess if you meet someone who works in Russia and have stuff from there in the house i guess that makes you a communist?  Come on Mark, that is a BS story.  SO i guess i am a communist too.  I have stuff i collected when i was posted there in 1986, posters and other articles and i am a Republican.  So i guess anyone would drag up a story on anything just to make a point.  There is no point but another ignorant post.  Keep believing those crazy stories and we lose the house and the white house again.

• Upvote 2

You know, if its just a coincidence that someone has these type posters in their house, that is one thing, but when you pull together all of the other facts of Obama's Communist affiliations it begins to make sense.

I have pictures of Soviet Aircraft and ships that I took when I was on duty, but they aren't sitting on prominent display in my living room.

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have pictures of Soviet Aircraft and ships that I took when I was on duty, but they aren't sitting on prominent display in my living room.

-

COMMUNIST!!!   LOL.

So i guess if you meet someone who works in Russia and have stuff from there in the house i guess that makes you a communist?  Come on Mark, that is a BS story.  SO i guess i am a communist too.  I have stuff i collected when i was posted there in 1986, posters and other articles and i am a Republican.  So i guess anyone would drag up a story on anything just to make a point.  There is no point but another ignorant post.  Keep believing those crazy stories and we lose the house and the white house again.

I have a poster in the garage saying "If you don't think history is amusing, here's a picture of Hitler in shorts"....with a picture of...you guessed it...Hitler wearing shorts. Guess that makes me a Nazi....LOL.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oh and by the way....as usual, those with OBS got it wrong.

In fact, the artwork in question is a classic example of Russian Constructivism from the 1930′s. It is a historically significant period style that is collected by art connoisseurs and museums. The specific piece was created by a well known Russian artist, Dmitry Moor and was used as a recruiting poster in Russia’s war against Hitler and the Nazi regime of Germany, in much the same way the United States used its “Uncle Sam, I Want You” posters.

For Fox Nation to get so flustered by this innocent display of artwork is typical of their efforts to take the most petty trivialities and blow them up into subversive acts of villainy. And while the Fox Nationalists froth at the mouth over art of a bygone age that offends no one, they are never bothered in the least by present day American Tea Party rightists who wave the Confederate flag that still represents slavery and oppression to millions.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know, if its just a coincidence that someone has these type posters in their house, that is one thing, but when you pull together all of the other facts of Obama's Communist affiliations it begins to make sense.

-

Airshows, and seashows.  Come on man, i mean walking down the streets of moscow. Meeting the people and letting see that you are not the Great Satan as what the government was telling them.   I am proud of my posea.  So i guess that makes him a communist too.  If you visit the reagan library you will see stuff from China and Russia too.  Give it a rest, keep beleving that BS they are feeding you Mark.  You will wake and think dam, i was stupid to believe that BS.  Just like the last 2 elections, some dumbass dreams up some BS and most of us fell for it and again Second Term President Obama.  That is my last word concerning this post, if you believe the whitehouse has a bunch of communist working their then call Dan Issa. Ted Cruz or John Boehner to hold hearings and see how dumb they will look. 

Airshows, and seashows.  Come on man, i mean walking down the streets of moscow. Meeting the people and letting see that you are not the Great Satan as what the government was telling them.   I am proud of my posea.  So i guess that makes him a communist too.  If you visit the reagan library you will see stuff from China and Russia too.  Give it a rest, keep beleving that BS they are feeding you Mark.  You will wake and think dam, i was stupid to believe that BS.  Just like the last 2 elections, some dumbass dreams up some BS and most of us fell for it and again Second Term President Obama.  That is my last word concerning this post, if you believe the whitehouse has a bunch of communist working their then call Dan Issa. Ted Cruz or John Boehner to hold hearings and see how dumb they will look. 

It wasn't no public airshow and seashow, it was early 80's cold war, we're in their backyard operations. Go ahead and put your head back in the sand.

-

OCDUDE

Thank you for acknowledging the difference between 'homeland' and "ancestral homeland" which I had pointed out.

You and Mr. Grogan are correct that there had been no 'public disciplinary hearings" by the Illinois BAR as their licenses had been surrendered previous to any possibly setting of a hearing. Problems avoided. What cannot be stated is whether any 'complaints' or 'record inquiry' had been made. Records are 'sealed' by the BAR and only opened by a court or the individual(s)(BHO & MO).

The 'Attorney Registration' listing merely indicated that BHO had never previously been admitted to the BAR under any other legal name.

Since there have been no papers confirming an actual adoption by his Indonesian step dad, his public name change there may have simply been a matter of convenience as Indonesia does not and did not allow 'dual' citizenship. I know of no change of citizenship for his mother nor what the Indonesian laws might have applied after a marriage or a divorce effective there or for children. BHO would have been too young to voluntarily 'give up' any claim of US citizenship which he may have had under US Statutes then in effect.

I am wondering whether the recent Judicial proceedings as to BHO's use of a SS# of a deceased Connecticut individual will force the SS Administration to release that individuals records. Sometimes a single thread being pulled will unravel an entire garment. Namaste

OCDUDE

Thank you for acknowledging the difference between 'homeland' and "ancestral homeland" which I had pointed out. Home land is home land. Kennedy's homeland was Ireland. Obama's is Kenya. Both were born in the US.

You and Mr. Grogan are correct that there had been no 'public disciplinary hearings" by the Illinois BAR as their licenses had been surrendered previous to any possibly setting of a hearing. Problems avoided. What cannot be stated is whether any 'complaints' or 'record inquiry' had been made. Records are 'sealed' by the BAR and only opened by a court or the individual(s)(BHO & MO). You missed the point. There were NO problems with their license. Period.He was running for President. He was never going to practice law again. He can activate his license at ANY TIME...after taking the continuing education classes and paying past dues AS STATED BY THE COMMISSIONER

The 'Attorney Registration' listing merely indicated that BHO had never previously been admitted to the BAR under any other legal name. And that that was ALL the question asked.

Since there have been no papers confirming an actual adoption by his Indonesian step dad, his public name change there may have simply been a matter of convenience as Indonesia does not and did not allow 'dual' citizenship. I know of no change of citizenship for his mother nor what the Indonesian laws might have applied after a marriage or a divorce effective there or for children. BHO would have been too young to voluntarily 'give up' any claim of US citizenship which he may have had under US Statutes then in effect. Neither he nor his mother lost their citizenship at any time. He was never a citizen of Indonesia.

I am wondering whether the recent Judicial proceedings as to BHO's use of a SS# of a deceased Connecticut individual will force the SS Administration to release that individuals records. Sometimes a single thread being pulled will unravel an entire garment.Sorry...Obama never used the SS # of any one else. It has been verified by the SS administration. Orly is wrong and will be thrown out of court again....if she doesn't lose her license first for her sloppy practices. Even her former clients are suing her for malpractice. Namaste

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OCDUDE,

Again, thank you for acknowledging Obamas' 'homeland'(place of birth) was Kenya. If his 'homeland' was Kenya, then BHO never had a claim to US citizenship under US Statutes due to his mothers age and foreign birth. Of course that would apply even if born in Canada as some claim without backup. If his biological father was actually Frank M. Davis, that would allow a claim to US citizenship whereever born. Disregarding the standard dictionary definition of 'homeland' and using ones' own is not acceptable.

As we both stated 'No public hearings scheduled" then no problems if license(s) had been surrendered.

Do you know if in addition to classe and fees if there were/are complaints etc. would that be reviewed as well?

I too am not aware of any "loss" of citizenship, yet wonder if it was 'surrendered' or obtained due to marriage or acquired by BHO's adoption...if that actually happened.

Sorry, BHO has always used someone elses' Social Security # as verified by his tax form and the SS Administration that it was assigned to another individual who actually lived in Conn.. That is the case before the court at this time - SS fraud.

I agree that "Orley" has a poor record in legal matters and understanding procedures clearly.

OCDUDE,

Again, thank you for acknowledging Obamas' 'homeland'(place of birth) was Kenya. If his 'homeland' was Kenya, then BHO never had a claim to US citizenship under US Statutes due to his mothers age and foreign birth. Of course that would apply even if born in Canada as some claim without backup. If his biological father was actually Frank M. Davis, that would allow a claim to US citizenship whereever born. Disregarding the standard dictionary definition of 'homeland' and using ones' own is not acceptable.  Good then stop doing so.  

home·land  (hōm′lănd′)
n.
1. One's native land.
2. A state, region, or territory that is closely identified with a particular people or ethnic group.
3. Any of the ten regions designated by South Africa in the 1970s as semiautonomous territorial states for the Black population. The Black homelands were dissolved and reincorporated into South Africa by the 1994 constitution.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

As we both stated 'No public hearings scheduled" then no problems if license(s) had been surrendered. BS. RETIRED...INACTIVE....plus a statement FROM THE COMMISSIONER that he can resume his license at any ime by paying back dues and taking CE classes.

the Obamas could return to practicing law if they decide to, Grogan said. President Obama would have to submit a written or online notification stating that he intended to return to active status. And he would have to pay the registration fee for each year that he was retired.

Do you know if in addition to classe and fees if there were/are complaints etc. would that be reviewed as well? THERE WERE NO COMPLAINTS AS STATED BY THE COMMISSIONER.

I too am not aware of any "loss" of citizenship, yet wonder if it was 'surrendered' or obtained due to marriage or acquired by BHO's adoption...if that actually happened. Obama was never adopted. In addition, he was not allowed to surrender his citizenship by law due to his age..

Sorry, BHO has always used someone elses' Social Security # as verified by his tax form and the SS Administration that it was assigned to another individual who actually lived in Conn.. That is the case before the court at this time - SS fraud. Wrong again. As stated by the SS Commissioner, there was no fraud. Obama has never used anyone else's SS#.Or ly will lose her online law license soon

I agree that "Orley" has a poor record in legal matters and understanding procedures clearly. AH...we agree on something.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1

COMMUNIST!!!   LOL.

I have a poster in the garage saying "If you don't think history is amusing, here's a picture of Hitler in shorts"....with a picture of...you guessed it...Hitler wearing shorts. Guess that makes me a Nazi....LOL.

No... it makes you...

...what's that three letter word for happy?

Now, before anybody gets their lederhosen in a bunch... that was an illustration of a 'sense of humor'.

:moon-from-car:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OCDUDE,

A)  It is nice that we use the same exact dictionary.  Your " #1  Ones native land"    needs to be expanded to define "native" in the same dictionary ie.  native . (2) Being such by birth or origin: a native Englishman; 3) Being one's own because of the place or circumstances of one's birth: our native land

B) The reason for an action  is not of necessity the same as the action. What it accomplishes may be the actual reason.  I recall no statement by the commissioner  there were no "public hearings contemplated" PRIOR to the suspension - only for future or afterwards.

C) So, his mother and half sister and BHO lied about the adoption in Indonesia. Good to know.

D) The family of the Connecticut man may differ greatly on the SS Commissioner's actually worded comments. They have his records. (Hmmm - did Stanley Anne Dunham's mother work  give her access to the SS office information in Hawaii at the time BHO acquired his SS#??)

E) Yes, we agree in part on "Orley". Anyone who can pass a medical exam for denistry and the California BAR in a non native language is not stupid - ignorance of legal procedures in multi jurisdictions is more likely.

Namaste

No... it makes you...

...what's that three letter word for ha

Now, before anybody gets their lederhosen in a bunch... that was an illustration of a 'sense of humor'.

:moon-from-car:

Quit flirting. OC don't swing that way...

OCDUDE,

A)  It is nice that we use the same exact dictionary.  Your " #1  Ones native land"    needs to be expanded to define "native" in the same dictionary ie.  native . (2) Being such by birth or origin: a native Englishman; 3) Being one's own because of the place or circumstances of one's birth: our native land

NIce try....now try the proper definition....the one I highlighted for you. It's number 2....2. A state, region, or territory that is closely identified with a particular people or ethnic group.Funny how you ignored that,

B) The reason for an action  is not of necessity the same as the action. What it accomplishes may be the actual reason.  I recall no statement by the commissioner  there were no "public hearings contemplated" PRIOR to the suspension - only for future or afterwards. Then you didn't pay attention.But James Grogan, deputy administrator and chief counsel for the ARDC, said that the Obamas were “never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings.” NEVER.

C) So, his mother and half sister and BHO lied about the adoption in Indonesia. Good to know. Nope. No one ever claimed he had been adopted but the birthers.

D) The family of the Connecticut man may differ greatly on the SS Commissioner's actually worded comments. They have his records. (Hmmm - did Stanley Anne Dunham's mother work  give her access to the SS office information in Hawaii at the time BHO acquired his SS#??)  The family of the guy who doesn't seem to exist in any database??? LOL. And no, bank employees do not have access to the Social Security database....especially back in the 70's.

E) Yes, we agree in part on "Orley". Anyone who can pass a medical exam for denistry and the California BAR in a non native language is not stupid - ignorance of legal procedures in multi jurisdictions is more likely. Um...she passed an online course for her law license. Californias bar exam is not particularly taxing....just long. But  of course the fact that she blew it again and filed without all her ducks in a row, so the judge gave her more time to get her case in order is somehow seen by you guys as a victory.

Namaste

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ocdude,

Mea Culpa. My dictionary is an earlier edition date  by a few years. However the term you selected refers to a 'group of people' not an individual ..as in native Alaskans or native Hawaiians. Funny how you ignored that.

The Obama's NEVER were the subjects of any "public disciplinary hearings"  - no active license - no public hearings is how it works.

As I stated "good to know."  they lied in public statements about their life in Indonesia.

Access to a SS data base was not needed if you have a name, SS number from bank reords, death certificate (to close an account), and knowledge that no SS benefits had been received (how old was he when he died?). I'l let you "google" Harry Bounel SS# 042-68-4425 to see what you find. After 30 plus years after death, I would not expect to find him on multiple data bases other than Census.

My understanding of the Judges' action was somewhat in regard to the variations in responses from The SS Admin. and the purpose of the 'revision' of petition was to be more specific in the requests.  We'll see if she is up to the task.

Namaste

Ocdude,

Mea Culpa. My dictionary is an earlier edition date  by a few years. However the term you selected refers to a 'group of people' not an individual ..as in native Alaskans or native Hawaiians. Funny how you ignored that. Funny how you ignored that black people ARE a group of people. You cannot twist the fact that HOMELAND does not only mean the country you were born in. Mother Africa is a common term...as well as homeland...even for those who never set foot in Africa. The same goes for Ireland.

The Obama's NEVER were the subjects of any "public disciplinary hearings"  - no active license - no public hearings is how it works.  They were never the subject of any investigation PERIOD. That is why  the Commissionar has said that they CAN RESUME THEIR LAW LICENSE AT ANY TIME. You cannot retire....then go back and get your license a few years later if you are under investigation or lawyers would be doing that right and left.

As I stated "good to know."  they lied in public statements about their life in Indonesia. There are no public or private statements from either Obama saying that Obama was adopted. That is a birther meme.

Access to a SS data base was not needed if you have a name, SS number from bank reords, death certificate (to close an account), and knowledge that no SS benefits had been received (how old was he when he died?). I'l let you "google" Harry Bounel SS# 042-68-4425 to see what you find. After 30 plus years after death, I would not expect to find him on multiple data bases other than Census. I see you have already conceded your error.

My understanding of the Judges' action was somewhat in regard to the variations in responses from The SS Admin. and the purpose of the 'revision' of petition was to be more specific in the requests.  We'll see if she is up to the task. Nope. She screwed up (Again) and the judge gave her time to amend her case.

Namaste

By the way, since you concede that Snopes knows what they are talking about..

.http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicenses.asp

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ODUDE

I would never concede "Snoopes" is always accurate - one subject item is not perfection.  We grow and learn by correcting errors.  It never ceases to amaze me the amount of half truths that can be twisted by clever wording - especially politicians and bureaucrats. You and I can agree to disagree on items that may never be absolutely verified, perhaps in our lifetimes, without the written records being available.

To me BHO is either a brilliant individual tearing our country down for a progressive/socialist agenda via ''Rules for Radicals" and his socialist advisors...or simply just incompetent with no prior executive experience fumbling and stumbling the USA into chaos.  Voting 'present' is not an option. Failure to examine and correct or blaming someone else or to lie is not an option either. When he and the FED and Treasury run out of other peoples money via bonds and taxes or the transfer of '401-k' plans and skimming or confiscation of 'excess' money from savings accounts to pay the increasing welfare benefits, national debts and programs while the US dollar loses its' status as 'reserve currency'; you and I had better still be holding some of our "Dinars". I have no desire to see a "SHTF" period for the sake of both of our families and decendents.

There are just too many things that have been done to undermine and negate the economy, the military, our educational system and the respect of other countries. Socialism has never worked. It is illogical to 'spend your way out of debt'. Safety nets of course.. but not forever. No one has the right to take what you or I have worked for and give it to someone else.  Equality of opportunity -Yes... Equality of outcome results - NO.   Be safe Ocdude.

Namaste

Edited by Pablo404
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's an opinion and you are welcome to it. It is an opinion that is not shared by the majority of Americans.

I don't care if you don't  like the guy ..I do care if the reason why is a lie.

No one has the right to take what you or I have worked for and give it to someone else.  

That is a fallacy. The government has always had that right. It's called taxes.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ocdude

That is your opinion and you are welcome to it.  Not by words but thru deeds shall you know someone.

I do not care if you like the guy .. I also care if the reason why is a lie.

One of the reasons for the creation of America was "Taxation without Representation" via a King. Now we have "Taxation with Representation". We are a country that was formed to decide what rights government could have and to guarantee individual rights. Needless to say, that relationship has changed over the years  since our founding. Did you know from 1817 to 1862 there were no individual Federal taxes here in the USA but rather a reliance on import duties to support the government. The US Governments right to collect taxes of any kind, is via laws passed by our Representatives in the Congress and signed into law by the President. The "Right of Kings" to decide life, property, ownership and taxes with a 'sword or gun' was replaced here in America... at least initialy until the IRS.  Members of Congress are supposed to represent us, the citizens, and as our representatives to enact laws that are in our and our Countrys' best interests. Getting them to do so is the publics' challenge.

Namaste