Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's personal data

Francie26

I have a curiosity question.   All of Obama's records are heavily sealed, and apparently they are held closely so no one can find out who he really is.  My question is this: Once he is out of office, can he continue to keep all his records sealed? Or will American citizens finally have a right to see who they really elected to serve two terms in the most powerful office in the world?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I have a curiosity question.   All of Obama's records are heavily sealed, and apparently they are held closely so no one can find out who he really is.  My question is this: Once he is out of office, can he continue to keep all his records sealed? Or will American citizens finally have a right to see who they really elected to serve two terms in the most powerful office in the world?

A couple issues there.

He will no longer have presidential immunity, so he will no longer be "untouchable".

There is a 10 year withhold time limit set on records. but that is usually only for events that occurred while he was in office.

Another issue is the granting of full immunity by the incoming POTUS.

That was done by each one entering office for each one leaving since Carter at least.

The intent was to keep them from being persecuted for genuine presidential decisions/actions made while in office.

Unfortunately, that may get the dirt bag off the hook  for every lie and deception.

...and if we find out someday that he was not legally able to hold office...can we reverse things like Obamacare? Or for that matter any law that was passed with his signature?

The sad truth is, we could have ended obama care 2 years ago, and can still end it with every single "budget" congress approves.

It will take both houses, but it can be done at any time.

Any new appropriations would be a convenient way to end it, but any "representative" could just as easily write a bill, get a few others to co-sponsor, and send it to the floor for a vote.

We have a lot of cowards in DC.

• Upvote 4

1. His records are not sealed in way way other than yours and mine are. You cannot request school transcripts, etc for ANYBODY but yourself and direct descendants. If you don't believe me....request GW Bush's records from Yale. Even though they were leaked, it is still illegal  the school to give them to anyone.

2. Even if the fantastically ridiculous happened and somehow Obama, or any other leader were found unable to hold office, nothing that they signed into law would be voided. No actions taken by an officeholder would be automatically invalidated just because we later found that the officeholder was ineligible to hold the office. As long as they were certified by the appropriate authority, they are the valid officeholder. The most that can happen is that they are removed from office by the appropriate authority.

• Upvote 3

Obama_Sealed.png

This is the most inaccurate (but entertainingly wrong) picture ever.....start with the fact that Obama has 22 assistants while Laura Bush had 24....Lady Bird Johnson had 30...Betty Ford had 30...and Jackie Kennedy had 40. All of the other info is equally as false. Obama used his US passport when he visited Pakistan...contrary to emailed rumor, there was NO travel ban to Pakistan that year. He NEVER filed for foreign student aid...(Funny how his records are supposedly sealed but SOMEHOW that got through, chuckle) and no, neither Michele nor Barack lost their law licenses. Nice try though.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

This is the most inaccurate (but entertainingly wrong) picture ever.....start with the fact that Obama has 22 assistants while Laura Bush had 24....Lady Bird Johnson had 30...Betty Ford had 30...and Jackie Kennedy had 40. All of the other info is equally as false. Obama used his US passport when he visited Pakistan...contrary to emailed rumor, there was NO travel ban to Pakistan that year. He NEVER filed for foreign student aid...(Funny how his records are supposedly sealed but SOMEHOW that got through, chuckle) and no, neither Michele nor Barack lost their law licenses. Nice try though.

ocdude, since you love him so much, and since he's now okay with that sort of thing, why don't you propose a relationship with him?  You deserve each other.

Edited by tkeaton
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

ocdude, since you love him so much, and since he's now okay with that sort of thing, why don't you propose a relationship with him?  You deserve each other.

Hmmm....so because I correct lies about people, I must be a homosexual? Truth telling is a *** thing, hmm?

I don't particularly care if you like the guy or not, but I do care if the reason why is a lie.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

A couple issues there.

He will no longer have presidential immunity, so he will no longer be "untouchable".

There is a 10 year withhold time limit set on records. but that is usually only for events that occurred while he was in office.

Another issue is the granting of full immunity by the incoming POTUS.

That was done by each one entering office for each one leaving since Carter at least.

The intent was to keep them from being persecuted for genuine presidential decisions/actions made while in office.

Unfortunately, that may get the dirt bag off the hook  for every lie and deception.

The sad truth is, we could have ended obama care 2 years ago, and can still end it with every single "budget" congress approves.

It will take both houses, but it can be done at any time.

Any new appropriations would be a convenient way to end it, but any "representative" could just as easily write a bill, get a few others to co-sponsor, and send it to the floor for a vote.

We have a lot of cowards in DC.

What's the point of bringing anything like that to the floor when Dirty harry won't even let it come up for a vote?

None of this can be proven because the Obama's are such masters at hiding the truth.  Do you think they would let something like having to give up their law license surface when they were already sneaking him into the White House in 2008.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1. His records are not sealed in way way other than yours and mine are. You cannot request school transcripts, etc for ANYBODY but yourself and direct descendants. If you don't believe me....request GW Bush's records from Yale. Even though they were leaked, it is still illegal  the school to give them to anyone.

2. Even if the fantastically ridiculous happened and somehow Obama, or any other leader were found unable to hold office, nothing that they signed into law would be voided. No actions taken by an officeholder would be automatically invalidated just because we later found that the officeholder was ineligible to hold the office. As long as they were certified by the appropriate authority, they are the valid officeholder. The most that can happen is that they are removed from office by the appropriate authority.

Wrong. I spent too many years as a recruiter for the Marine. Part of the process for every applicant was to pull school records on them. Even now I pull records on every potential employee. All I need is the school and the years attended.

Roadrunner

Edited by Roadrunner
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Wrong. I spent too many years as a recruiter for the Marine. Part of the process for every applicant was to pull school records on them. Even now I pull records on every potential employee. All I need is the school and the years attended.

Roadrunner

Wrong. You were able to pull records because the recruited GAVE YOU PERMISSION to do so. It's part of the paperwork for the background check. You cannot just stroll into any school and pull records for just anyone

No president has ever released his school records. Why is it suddenly sinister?

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

FYI...

Can my mother/friend/spouse stop by and pick up a copy of my transcript?

Someone can obtain a copy of a student's transcript only if the student provides them with written, dated, and signed permission for release of the transcript. This must include the name of the person who will be picking up the transcript. The person picking up the transcript must provide photo ID.  Federal law prohibits release of grades or academic record information to anyone but the student without this special permission. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Obama_Sealed.png

Ya gotta admit - it's the greatest FRAUD ever perpetrated on the Americam Citizen . . . and they've made it stick for back to back terms.

Yeah, he still needs his day in court to stand up and face the NUMEROUS charges of TREASON & UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTIONS he has committed. Will it ever happen ? If it does, MANY heads will roll. . . I hope.  :salute:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Ocdude - what do your people tell you about O getting to Pakistan?

Road Runner good to herar from you.

Peace

Come on RV

My people?? I have no "people". No one tells me what to think.

However a simple Google search will show you that the only travel advisory in 1981 regarding Pakistan was regarding the difficulty in extending a 30 day visa. So there would be no reason for Obama to travel on anything except his US passport.

Also, a travel advisory from the State Department dated Aug. 17, 1981 notes that Americans traveling to Pakistan require a 30-day visa, and that any staying longer must check in with Pakistan’s Foreigner Registration Office. A digital copy of the advisory is archived at the Electronic Research Collection, a partnership between the State Department and the Federal Depository Library at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/cis/southasia/TA_Pakistan1981.pdf

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

HIs mother was a consultant for several months. There is nothing anywhere that claims that the President visited her. He did visit Kenya in that time, but that is not in Pakistan. Even if he had, there was still no travel ban for Pakistan...and no reason that he could not have had a US passport.

From May to November 1986 and from August to November 1987, Dunham was a cottage industries development consultant for the Agricultural Development Bank of Pakistan(ADBP) under the Gujranwala Integrated Rural Development Project (GADP).[41][47] The credit component of the project was implemented in the Gujranwala district of the Punjabprovince of Pakistan with funding from the Asian Development Bank and IFAD, with the credit component implemented through Louis Berger International, Inc.[41][47] Dunham worked closely with the Lahore office of the Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC).[41][47]

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You may have not read the link as it clearly says his"mother" was there for as long as 15 years and he may have been there for 2 months.

It's okay.

Maybe time will tell.

Your probably right.

Time to do some work.

Peace.

Come on RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Apparently YOU have not read the years....and the only mention of fifteen years is that she may have lived there fifteen years BEFORE THE ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN.

Obama's mother may have spent 5 years in Pakistan

working as an employee of the Asian Development Bank, about 15 years ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Anyway... This is the most important part: You said it was okay to go for a month and during that time he stayed for several months.

There is no proof that he was there...just an insinuation, along with a sentence saying that he was there in 1981. 1981 is not 1986.....and the fact that the travel ban said that it was DIFFICULT to extend a 30 day visa does not mean that it was impossible.

The article also says only that she MAY have lived there.....not a certainty,..as she was only a consultant for several months.

The facts are that he traveled to KENYA that year....not PAKISTAN...and that he stopped on that trip to visit his mother in INDONESIA. Different country....and neither country would require him to use anything other than his US passport.

Thanks for playing.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1