Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EddieX Post: (Truth Serum)

k98nights

May 3, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

I’m looking at the currency converter on ************** and see no change in the value of the dinar.

Wasn’t it supposedly revaluing yesterday and the dong also?

I don’t understand why people keep falling for the same lies and BS when time and time again these gurus have shown they are out to take your money from you.

The dong will not revalue any time in the near future.

I guaranteed it last time and I’m sticking with it.

I have 1M VND.

If it revalues before the end of June I will sell it to the first person to contact me for what I paid for it.

So $100 will get you 1M VND July 1st if it revalues and you can walk away with the extra cash.

Vietnam has NOTHING of value at this point to warrant a big revalue.

20 cents is a huge jump and it isn’t happening.

And check those other currencies that supposedly revalued, bet you they didn’t.

The dinar is another story.

When is the question.

It won’t happen without parliament seated so don’t believe the hype.

Iraq will need a caretaker government or actual government to do anything.

And the $3.22 is to get you to buy more. They have the potential but it’s doubtful they come out that high. Look in the 85-1.70 range.

And in other news. It looks like Maliki and Sadr may indeed have a deal which gives them the biggest bloc and potentially winning block. Allawi is supposedly nowhere in the plan. This back and forth battle will come to a boil soon.

These gurus have no sources, no contacts, no bank info at Chase, BOA, Citi. They are shills to hawk the dinar and dong and make the sellers rich.

You want the unadultered scoop? Follow the breadcrumbs.

• Upvote 4

May 3, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

I’m looking at the currency converter on ************** and see no change in the value of the dinar.

Wasn’t it supposedly revaluing yesterday and the dong also?

I don’t understand why people keep falling for the same lies and BS when time and time again these gurus have shown they are out to take your money from you.

The dong will not revalue any time in the near future.

I guaranteed it last time and I’m sticking with it.

I have 1M VND.

If it revalues before the end of June I will sell it to the first person to contact me for what I paid for it.

So $100 will get you 1M VND July 1st if it revalues and you can walk away with the extra cash.

Vietnam has NOTHING of value at this point to warrant a big revalue.

20 cents is a huge jump and it isn’t happening.

And check those other currencies that supposedly revalued, bet you they didn’t.

The dinar is another story.

When is the question.

It won’t happen without parliament seated so don’t believe the hype.

Iraq will need a caretaker government or actual government to do anything.

And the $3.22 is to get you to buy more. They have the potential but it’s doubtful they come out that high. Look in the 85-1.70 range.

And in other news. It looks like Maliki and Sadr may indeed have a deal which gives them the biggest bloc and potentially winning block. Allawi is supposedly nowhere in the plan. This back and forth battle will come to a boil soon.

These gurus have no sources, no contacts, no bank info at Chase, BOA, Citi. They are shills to hawk the dinar and dong and make the sellers rich.

You want the unadultered scoop? Follow the breadcrumbs.

I agree.... the hype from these guys is getting old..

• Upvote 1

I've been selling blood to buy dinar based on these guy's intel and now i read it's all bull....cut myself shaving today and nothing came out????? Thats one less thing to worry about, right?

Now that is funny....... knowing you are not serious of course. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I've been selling blood to buy dinar based on these guy's intel and now i read it's all bull....cut myself shaving today and nothing came out????? Thats one less thing to worry about, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i cut my self shaving, and peanut butter came out!

thanks woody!

• Upvote 1

Good one, but I'd figure that Kool Aid would have come out?..lol :P

Thanks for the good laugh, these days we need some good humor! You are OK!

:lol: way too funny... i shaved my legs and dinars came out .....

i agree... think before you buy anymore.. and then think again... remain level headed .. because no one know when or how much our dinar will be worth...so with that have a blessed day my dinar family...hugs and kissies

• Upvote 2