Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Four Counties in Alabama Have More Active Voters Than Adult Residents

By Emily Hulsey 19 hours ago

Four Alabama counties need to do some major work on their voter registration lists.

In Lowndes, Greene, Macon and Wilcox Counties, the numbers of active voters are actually higher than the numbers of adults who reside there:

2014-04-22_1029.png?9dbc62

Additionally, in eight counties there are more registered voters than adults:

2014-04-22_1031.png?9dbc62

There are a lot of factors at play with these numbers, such as under-reporting by the Census and duplicate registrations at public assistance offices, which are required to offer enrollees the chance to sign up to vote. If someone registers more than once with a different name spelling or date of birth, it often slips by unnoticed.

These discrepancies, which are not limited to Alabama but are common throughout the country, create ample opportunity for voter fraud, especially in states that do not require voters to show identification.

Fortunately, Alabama recently passed a voter ID law, and as that law goes into effect this year, it is very likely that we’ll see the above numbers improve.

I don't care which way the majority of the voters usually vote or which party usually receives more votes. One eligible voter, one vote.

It's not like the motto of my hometown of Chicago - "Vote early, vote often, vote even if you're dead!"

Maybe so Shabs but the four counties mentioned are majority democrats, check out the stats on those specific counties. Btw hello DV it's great to be back!

Hi bama!!!  Nice to see you again......you've been missed.   :peace:   So what you're saying is......Romney should have won Alabama by a BIGGER landslide.   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whoever negged me for praising bama's return........tisk, tisk.   :shakehead:   In all seriousness......ponder this for a moment.  If the four counties are majority democrat and are going to win anyways, there's no point in cheating.  Only those wishing to retake the crown in a no-win situation have something to gain by voter fraud.  As always, just my very unpopular opinion.   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi bama!!! Nice to see you again......you've been missed. :peace: So what you're saying is......Romney should have won Alabama by a BIGGER landslide. :lol:

GO RV, and NO BV

Lol, thanks Shabs and yes now that you mention it I guess he should have.. I took care of that ugly red mark for you...
  • Upvote 2