Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor From Iraq

k98nights

I was on a phone call to day that Monday it will be 1iqd=1usd. That there is a major news blackout on this to keep the rush down. Mind you it was hearsay.

quote name='Dinarkicker' date='25 April 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1272237829' post='110897']

G

What move? May I ask.

• Upvote 1

I came across this quote today and simply HAD to find a place to insert it....perhaps this is the place:

This is a Zig Ziglar quote:

"I'm so optimistic I'd go after Mody **** in a row boat and take the tartar sauce with me!"

NOW when one of the gurus comes on and tells us they are this optimistic about the RV then I will really get excited!

I did notice one of the gurus dared to state last week that the dinar investment was a 100% sure thing....pretty bold statement and I hope he is right.

Peace!

I came across this quote today and simply HAD to find a place to insert it....perhaps this is the place:

This is a Zig Ziglar quote:

"I'm so optimistic I'd go after Mody **** in a row boat and take the tartar sauce with me!"

Peace!

I couldn't remember ever hearing that quote in the movie, so I looked it up.

I had gotten Zig Ziglar and Dirk Diggler mixed up.

Oops.

I know.

Back to the Time Out corner I go...

time%20out%20chari.jpg

• Upvote 2

I was on a phone call to day that Monday it will be 1iqd=1usd. That there is a major news blackout on this to keep the rush down. Mind you it was hearsay.

quote name='Dinarkicker' date='25 April 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1272237829' post='110897']

G

anyone else hear this or is it another typical weekend rumor to prevent a good nights sleep before another long work week?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

who was the phone call with?

major news blackout? who/what is the major news provider who is doing the black out?

anyone with info please post.

thanks! :)

• Upvote 1

APRIL 25, 2010 · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS · COMMENT

lonelyiniraq09:The locals are very excited about next week.

The talk is next Thursday the 29th.

We are packing for the big move.

K 98 think lonelyiniraq made a post " If RV will be comming home " Correct me if I'm wrong. I see you changed clothes tis week "again" Terry

• Upvote 1

Adam Montana,Mongo, K98Knights,... Keep up the great Work, Your humor is appeciated, and your intell isn't bad either. Good Luck and God's Speed in our quest for the enevitable,Elusive (RV) Monster... (Cheers).! Pints of Black& Tans for everyone, When This is Over...

Yer talkin my language now friend! Good luck to us all this week (thanks Woody for the post!!!) I say we start the black and tans early!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)