Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Israel May Start Paying For All Abortions For Women Between 20 And 33 Years Old

dinar_stud

Sorry granny I just can't help myself. LOL but I shall try and be polite.

Thaiexpat, no matter how much the devil attempts to manipulate God's word it will

always stand. Assuming you know your scriptures, let us begin.

When in Genesis the bible/Torah tells us that God breathed life into man it was referring

directly to Adam (sorry not Montana). Scriptures tell us that this man was formed out

of the dust. That's to say dirt or ground. Adam was an inanimate thing until God breathed

life into him. We then see that God maid Eve (the first woman) not from dirt but from

the rib of the man he breathed life into. (Getting the idea yet? ) We also know that as

God created them perfect and without sin that they were to be the only ones. But because

the devil tempted Eve sin first entered the world. God therefore expelled them from the

garden giving certain commands. One of which was to be fruitful and multiply. Thereby

giving them the power to PROCREATE. God did this because he had a plan to bring

forgiveness to man because Adam had sinned. And that plan required man to PROCREATE

so the only sinless man ever to live could be born. The lesson is simple, God breathed life

into Adam, created more life from his rib, and commanded them both to PROCREATE.

At that point life began at conception. What exactly do you think life is? Most people

will tell you that the very definition of life is when something grows. An ovary is impregnated

by a seed instantly it begins to grow. THAT'S LIFE whether you admit to it or not.

And with life comes the consequences of our actions.

• Upvote 2

Sorry granny I just can't help myself. LOL but I shall try and be polite.

Thaiexpat, no matter how much the devil attempts to manipulate God's word it will

always stand. Assuming you know your scriptures, let us begin.

When in Genesis the bible/Torah tells us that God breathed life into man it was referring

directly to Adam (sorry not Montana). Scriptures tell us that this man was formed out

of the dust. That's to say dirt or ground. Adam was an inanimate thing until God breathed

life into him. We then see that God maid Eve (the first woman) not from dirt but from

the rib of the man he breathed life into. (Getting the idea yet? ) We also know that as

God created them perfect and without sin that they were to be the only ones. But because

the devil tempted Eve sin first entered the world. God therefore expelled them from the

garden giving certain commands. One of which was to be fruitful and multiply. Thereby

giving them the power to PROCREATE. God did this because he had a plan to bring

forgiveness to man because Adam had sinned. And that plan required man to PROCREATE

so the only sinless man ever to live could be born. The lesson is simple, God breathed life

into Adam, created more life from his rib, and commanded them both to PROCREATE.

At that point life began at conception. What exactly do you think life is? Most people

will tell you that the very definition of life is when something grows. An ovary is impregnated

by a seed instantly it begins to grow. THAT'S LIFE whether you admit to it or not.

And with life comes the consequences of our actions.

Sorry Dude, but I don't follow what you are saying AT ALL. Why did you address your post to me? I am really confused. Again, sorry. Maybe this is like the "SOFA KING" thing that took me a week to figure out!

• Upvote 2

Sorry Dude, but I don't follow what you are saying AT ALL. Why did you address your post to me? I am really confused. Again, sorry. Maybe this is like the "SOFA KING" thing that took me a week to figure out!

I was referring to your post where you claim that God breathes

life into every child at birth. That's simply incorrect. God

breathed life into Adam and has not had to breathe life

since. He gave that privilege to man after Adam sinned.

Now life begins at conception when something begins

to grow.

• Upvote 2

Ah, no that isn't true at all. I said FROM A JEWISH POV, we consider when you can breathe as the beginning of life and ,Rayzur, a fellow Jew, said the Rabbis consider mother and child as one till birth. I am actually in COMPLETE and TOTAL AGREEMENT with you on this even if it is not in complete and total agreement with the Rabbis. We are told to make our own "moral compass" along the guidance of the elders. I have determined that abortion is murder along with killing people in the name of the State.

Therefore, we Jews have a different take on the same verses (books) then do you Christians and since the article (original post) is about Israel-a JEWISH State, having the POV of a few Jews in DV might help explain their actions. that is ALL I was saying.

Cheers and thanks for your clarification....Peace

• Upvote 2

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here we go again.

This is Israel we are talking about.

They have a very limited country with limited resources.

What they decide to do with their people is - their business & their battle to fight.

I know all the pro-life folks wanna weigh in on this one.

Buy your tickets/visa and go on over there & fight the good fight. LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

King David said "you knew me in the womb" (sorry,away from my concordance so I'm not sure of the reference)... Bottom line everything for life is there in the DNA from the moment of conception. Don't know where Isreal stands on that, IMO, it doesn't really matter as they, as well as the entire human race, have benn known to fall short from time to time...that has always been my understanding why we all need a Saviour...just sayin'!!!

• Upvote 1

King David said "you knew me in the womb" (sorry,away from my concordance so I'm not sure of the reference)... Bottom line everything for life is there in the DNA from the moment of conception. Don't know where Isreal stands on that, IMO, it doesn't really matter as they, as well as the entire human race, have benn known to fall short from time to time...that has always been my understanding why we all need a Saviour...just sayin'!!!

You know there is an interesting Jewish folklore in that statement. I was taught that all babies are given the knowledge of the universe while in the womb-knowing all, so-to-speak, but just before we are born, God puts his finger on that point below our nose and above our lip (call the philtrum) and makes us forget everything!! Man! that sucks. However, it is what drives mankind to learn (or relearn) the wonders of this world, universe, etc

What is also funny is that Taoist teach the similar idea! Now, who would have thunk!

Keep on learning! Its somewhere in there! hahahahaa

And just for you Ron-n-Staff: mangoes, bananas, watermelon and GIANT papayas-super cheap! What are you doing there, man?!?! There is a fruit basket just waiting for you here. My treat!

• Upvote 1