Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

About the issuance of a new Iraqi currency Soon

boomer113189

Then explain it keepem with your wisdom and knowledge - how is it sustainable

Its simple.....its not sustainable....the whole system is fkd up.....obama care can only work on the premise of enough healthy individuals signing up to offset the cost of all the sick. Its not gonna happen....it wont work and it will fail just like every other benefit system through the govt.

People were scared of voting for Romney because of his openness about changing the benefits systems.....the kicker is that it doesnt matter because they all have to change anyways. Thry are all gonna fail. Obama just never mentioned it.....Romney was trying to be proactive about it....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok then fib 17.3 trillion in debt - how the hell can Obama enact Obamacare without completely sinking the USA

number 1, its designed to fail, to bring about single payer. number 2, they cut health benefits. granny will get a pain pill instead of that new hip. number 3, no government program pays for itself. the post office runs a 25 million loss everyday.

the us doesnt need the middle east. we have more natural resources in oil, oil shale, natural gas, than the entire middle east combined.

no one is paying the us back for the iraq war. then why did bush say the war would pay for itself? wars equal increased production.

what exactly do you think brought us out of the great depression?

keepm,

can you believe the nonsense? cia printing up trillions of dinars, not sadaam!

these theories are made up as they go! how they believe this made up stuff?

Then explain it keepem with your wisdom and knowledge - how is it sustainable

please tell me one government program that is!

social security? not, its a ponzi scheme. ious going broke. medicare? nope. usps? nope. welfare rolls just keep getting bigger. 90 million of 220 million us adults out of the labor force.

dinarbeliever, iraq cant bail themselves out, let alone the us.

your not even making sense.

if rvs fixed problems, the united states wouldve rv"d its way into surpluses years ago. no country on the planet would owe anything, theyd rv the world into never-ending riches

iraqs 210 billion gdp economy is going to bail out united states 15 trillion dollar gdp economy?

you make no sense

thats like saying the creek behind your house, is going to bail out the Atlantic ocean

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And sustain 17.3 trillion debt. Remember I have told you that both are paid off and my info is from no guru

Yes the debt is the most importAnt thing that's why the dollars buying power is sinking

The USA debt to gdp is 101 percent debt to its GDP

Iraq was 600 now its 30 percent debt to GDP

Iraq will rv and get away from the dollar why should Iraqs buying power keep losing strength because it's tied to a dollar

Iraq knows they can have a much higher value on the dinar by changing its monetary policy

And it's coming and it's not like the lops think

Lops is just short for lopster from now on

Hey dinarbeliever...

How much PHYSICAL KWD was in existence in 1990, 1991? I'm not at my computer right now to look it up, but I'm 99% sure it was under 6 billion units.

How many was the US TREASURY holding when Kuwait rv'd like YOU say they did? Lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sandstorm the Kuwaiti dinar revalue bailed out the USA economy in the 90s Clinton suddenly had a budget surplus

lol.

What if the Iraqi dinar is to become a new world reserve currency along with china

were talking about a currency only for use inside iraq, that the cbi has said it intends to rede nominate. someday after the redenonination the new dinar may become a reserve currency. but highly unlikely an exotic currency turns reserve

iraqi leaders say civil war could be on the horizon. the iqd is not going to be considered as a reserve currency on that basis alone.

right now, its shaky over in iraq. reality right now is there at a major tipping point. there security is weakening.

i honesty used to believe, if a secret major rv was in the works, it wouldve been pulled off while us troops remained and provided that high security needed. put once we pulled out, and iraq is now in a vacuum, that theory left the realm of my opinion

if iraq does rd/lop, as much you or i never want to see that, and they close those borders, were out with no where to even hope to break even. thats a scary thought, but could be a high probability.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Every country, every day deals with counterfeiting, this is why there are delarue machines to detect fake currency.  According to Iraq they have caught quite a few money laundering and counterfeit groups.  Now today in an article they stated they are NOT going to delete zero's because 35 trillion is just too much.  And as an RD goes we all know it is one of the easiest ways to bring down the money supply 1,2,3, snap.  So whats up with that?  I suspect what is at the crux of this has nothing to do with fears of counterfeiting, money laundering or whatever shenanigans might arise, but the elections.  They do not want the people to get pissed off with politicians diddling with their currency and take it out on the them in the voting booth.

Yesterday the CBI announced they are planning to use gold as an incentive to bring in some of the 35 trillion.  I am sure they will have some Iraqi takers on that one.  This would also bring people into the bank with their dinar.  But wait a minute, aren't they afraid of counterfeiting and money laundering? Maybe CBI is throwing stuff out there to see what will stick. 

So Iraq needs to study this for the four hundredth time.  They don't need another study, they know whats going on, they are just acting like they don't.  Actually a study in Iraq is putting things off for another day.

In the meantime, Iraq has yet to apply for a currency code.  That will be the deal changer in the dinar world.  Nothing else is of importance for us.  Everything is just talk on both sides of the isle, rv/rd, rhetoric and argument, efforts in futility.  

Every country, every day deals with counterfeiting, this is why there are delarue machines to detect fake currency.  According to Iraq they have caught quite a few money laundering and counterfeit groups.  Now today in an article they stated they are NOT going to delete zero's because 35 trillion is just too much.  And as an RD goes we all know it is one of the easiest ways to bring down the money supply 1,2,3, snap.  So whats up with that?  I suspect what is at the crux of this has nothing to do with fears of counterfeiting, money laundering or whatever shenanigans might arise, but the elections.  They do not want the people to get pissed off with politicians diddling with their currency and take it out on the them in the voting booth.

Yesterday the CBI announced they are planning to use gold as an incentive to bring in some of the 35 trillion.  I am sure they will have some Iraqi takers on that one.  This would also bring people into the bank with their dinar.  But wait a minute, aren't they afraid of counterfeiting and money laundering? Maybe CBI is throwing stuff out there to see what will stick. 

So Iraq needs to study this for the four hundredth time.  They don't need another study, they know whats going on, they are just acting like they don't.  Actually a study in Iraq is putting things off for another day.

In the meantime, Iraq has yet to apply for a currency code.  That will be the deal changer in the dinar world.  Nothing else is of importance for us.  Everything is just talk on both sides of the isle, rv/rd, rhetoric and argument, efforts in futility.  

they postponed it they never said they would not delete the zeros.they have said in tons of articles just like this one----->  Pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability, as well as the stability of the economy.

alqueda cotrols fallujah and other areas. thats a real problem, not a hoax.

using gold to help stabilze monetary policy. basically hedging against the dollar for stabilization

they postponed it they never said they would not delete the zeros.they have said in tons of articles just like this one----->  Pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability, as well as the stability of the economy.

I am not going to argue with you boomer, I know their "reasons" for postponement.  Two years ago they did have an opportunity when the US was there, but they didn't for the same reasons they detail today.  Having said that, today they added another caveat, too much dinar out there for deletion of zero's.  

the cbi and ever other central bank does the same thing

I am not going to argue with you boomer, I know their "reasons" for postponement.  Two years ago they did have an opportunity when the US was there, but they didn't for the same reasons they detail today.  Having said that, today they added another caveat, too much dinar out there for deletion of zero's.

to much dinar and are worried about smuggling and forgery