Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

About the issuance of a new Iraqi currency Soon

boomer113189

So I guess this means you don't have any deenar, but you like to talk lopster over cheeto's and diet pepsi.   It's seems like an effort in futility.  I don't get it.  I only come here for the AA meetings and smoke cigarettes.

r u one of those people who think this was all planned out and this is going to erase the united states debt clean? LOL

r u one of those people who claim the dinar is going to be the next global reserve currency's? LOL

r u one of those people who think the us hold trillions of dinar ? LOL

r u one of the people that think donald trump bought dinar? LOL

if ur any one of those you have been lied to and you are now believing a big lie

Edited by boomer113189

i cant think of one redenomination discussion in the past year, he didnt show up to discredit or attack the person explaining it.

its all the same. whether its fib, boomer, dinarck, keepm, you, me and many others.

yep, he cant even debunk any facts against proving that these delete the zeros articles talk about redenomination aka LOP, he thinks this is a win/win situation LOL

r u one of those people who think this was all planned out and this is going to erase the united states debt clean? LOL

r u one of those people who claim the dinar is going to be the next global reserve currency's? LOL

r u one of those people who think the us hold trillions of dinar ? LOL

r u one of the people that think donald trump bought dinar? LOL

if ur any one of those you have been lied to and you are now believing a big lie

Have you considered medication for your obsession with the rv crowd?

the mere thought of someone understanding about a redenomination or seeing the cbis financials, must hurt his pockets

There very little to understand about a lop

I can sum it up in a short 3 sentence paragraph

Yet you want to discuss it for years

Lol

We know about the possibilities

Get over yourself

A first grader could be taught in 10 minutes

For some reason you think no one else saw the articles

We all saw them

Read them

There gone

Next

We know

If you were here I'd scream it in your face

WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the lopsters are here you can tell each other every day if that's what you want but only in the lopster bin

Its simple

Most people do not want to hear you explain each article to them

There very little to understand about a lop

I can sum it up in a short 3 sentence paragraph

Yet you want to discuss it for years

Lol

We know about the possibilities

Get over yourself

A first grader could be taught in 10 minutes

For some reason you think no one else saw the articles

We all saw them

Read them

There gone

Next

We know

If you were here I'd scream it in your face

WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the lopsters are here you can tell each other every day if that's what you want but only in the lopster bin

Its simple

Most people do not want to hear you explain each article to them

leave the topic. adios. if your done with the topic, get out.

only one complaining is you. everyday, every topic, to any dv talking or explaining a rd

poor dontlop doesnt want to see it or read, then dont.

you only here to this topic to attack. you shouldve banned from posting down here,a long time ago

Any new bank teller stories up there?

I hear the VNN is being cashed out as we speak for over $1.00, how much do you have?

Now don't be a lazy lobster go look for yourself.  Oh wait...you already did!  Such a vile little critter you are FS4.

Now don't be a lazy lobster go look for yourself.  Oh wait...you already did!  Such a vile little critter you are FS4.

I did look but I didn't see any new ones, I was hoping maybe you'd spotted one that I had missed, I do love a good bank story.

I hope you've got at least 50 million VNN.  Think how terrible you'd feel if it RV'd 1,200,000% and you only had 1 million or, even worse, none at all.

What about APPL?  What if it goes to $600,000 a share tomorrow and you missed the boat?

How about copper?  What if it goes to $3,000 a pound tomorrow?  Better get a thousand pounds of copper.

Personally I think the Star Wars action figure market is about to hit big.  Buy a vintage Luke Skywalker action figure today for 60 bucks, could be worth $60,000 tomorrow.

Because NO ONE KNOWS what's going to happen to the values of all those things, just like no one knows what the dinar is gonna do, right?

leave the topic. adios. if your done with the topic, get out.only one complaining is you. everyday, every topic, to any dv talking or explaining a rdpoor dontlop doesnt want to see it or read, then dont.you only here to this topic to attack. you shouldve banned from posting down here,a long time ago

i know

I know

I know

I know sandstorm

Sandstorm I know

Don't go telling everyone they don't know

Be cause we know

I know sandstorm

Your a lopster and you should of been here long ago

But you were pretending your here to make money

When really

You were just a lopster

I'm gonna throw a few more logs in the fire to get the water boiling just right for you tonight

Ok

Sandstorm

I know

I did look but I didn't see any new ones, I was hoping maybe you'd spotted one that I had missed, I do love a good bank story. I hope you've got at least 50 million VNN.  Think how terrible you'd feel if it RV'd 1,200,000% and you only had 1 million or, even worse, none at all. What about APPL?  What if it goes to $600,000 a share tomorrow and you missed the boat? How about copper?  What if it goes to $3,000 a pound tomorrow?  Better get a thousand pounds of copper. Personally I think the Star Wars action figure market is about to hit big.  Buy a vintage Luke Skywalker action figure today for 60 bucks, could be worth $60,000 tomorrow. Because NO ONE KNOWS what's going to happen to the values of all those things, just like no one knows what the dinar is gonna do, right?

Who was that mo Ron that used to say that crap

If the dinar goes up to a dollar then I'm gonna sell them a pair of shoes for $75,000

Who was that weirdo

He said if Iraqs currency goes up I'm going to sell them a pack of gum for $1,250.00

He always forgets about the competitors who will sell him a pack of gum for $1.25

I can't remember his name but we used to laugh at that turd burglar all the time

I can't remember his fake name

i know

I know

I know

I know sandstorm

Sandstorm I know

Don't go telling everyone they don't know

Be cause we know

I know sandstorm

Your a lopster and you should of been here long ago

But you were pretending your here to make money

When really

You were just a lopster

I'm gonna throw a few more logs in the fire to get the water boiling just right for you tonight

Ok

Sandstorm

I know

you knows it prolly going to lop. thusly your name, " please dontlop".

you on riyals and rubels now? hear that magical rvs about to hit. they are saying deleting zeroes.

you can guarantee the dinar will eventually lop. nothing else possible on earth with 35 trillion notes, almost 90 trillion m2.

the question is, will you break even or make a profit before it redenominates or before iraq is controlled by alqueda

• Upvote 1

let the other members voice their questions or concerns about a rd /lop. instead of father dontlop and mother caz, trying to shield their sheep.

To the guy who doesn't like to get personal

In case you haven't noticed

No one is interested in your bs

Out of 40,000 members

Were all you got

And as you can see

Were not impressed with your bs either

Oh and who put you in charge of this forum

Just because your locked up here doesn't mean we are t allowed to goof off here

Your just not allowed to do what ever you do anywhere but here unless of course you change your name again

I see your getting desperate so I wouldn't put it past you to do it

You know change your name to try to force people to think like you do

To the guy who doesn't like to get personal

In case you haven't noticed

No one is interested in your bs

Out of 40,000 members

Were all you got

And as you can see

Were not impressed with your bs either Oh and who put you in charge of this forum

hahaha. it seems a lot of people enjoy my posts. just check out my fabulous rating.

just brought an intersting article about a syria- style civil war about to break out in iraq. from todays washington times

That's wonderful your annoying pushing something that others don't want to here on a daily basis

So your locked up and no one is coming to chat with you but you think your on the right track and in the correct place to be doing what you do

Yet you had to be restrained

What's next ?

After being restrained

You do have an idea right

You do know right

Yet you don't stop

By by mid American pie

Drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry

That's wonderful your annoying pushing something that others don't want to here on a daily basis

So your locked up and no one is coming to chat with you but you think your on the right track and in the correct place to be doing what you do

Yet you had to be restrained

your 99% of my conversations. if you wouldnt respond negatively, or run me over with a semi- truck, id have much less conversation, and less desire. your the fuel that keeps it going.

remember a few weeks back, when i politely tried to mend, agree to disagree, acknowledged your point on the swiss dinar, and you declined and keep it up. i tried with you.

when, why, how about me, im over talking about. if youd like to make a premise about the dinar, maybe ill entertain you. but you dont want my responses.