Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony's calls it "again" Friday the 13th. How fitting this guy is a NIGHTMARE

Brisco

If it LOOKS like a LIE, ot it QUAKS like a LIE. . .it MUST be Tony or Okie or Mountain Goat!

How MANY TIMES do they have to put-out CRAP before the WHOLE WORLD classifies them for WHAT THEY ARE?

Even Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa appears to have at least STORED his "BLUE COUCH" for awhile and has stopped telling people to "WATCH HILLERY."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funny he should call it on Friday or Saturday seeing the CBI is not open those days.  lol 

I'm sure the "Call Centers" are double staffed, and nobody in these call centers own IQD and or any of their relatives own IQD and belong to this or any other website.

It's a miracle!!!

Everybody in the supposed 1st tier must be under the same circumstances.

It's a miracle!!!

Out of the several million people that hold Dinar worldwide, nobody has witnessed first hand any of the events that these guys have talked about for months.

It's a miracle!!!

It's a miracle that anyone would even give these idiots and I mean idiots the time of day.

I mandate a gag order on Okie, Bluwolf, Tony, Mtn Goat, Terry K, BWM, Wife in the know, Buldog75.  Stick a sock in your pie hole and.... Shut Up already!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1