Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran Now a factor in the RV?

RVWITHME

I just love a good conspiracy rumor that's tied to our investment in IQD, and has an international flavor to it as well.

What a wonderful way to spend our pre-Thanksgiving holiday Sunday afternoon pondering all of the possibilities.

I for one personally don't give a rat's you-know-what whether any of this is actually true or not. Yet, is certainly beats by a long shot the usual TNT Tony/Frank26-Delta phony baloney we get served up to us each Thursday thru Sunday, and I certainly welcome the refreshing change.

Thanks so very much RVWITHME for sharing this interesting and intriguing post.

Now, let's get back to the reality of waiting this thing out!

Billio0

I agree with your lovely post entirely...and to go further...

IF the Fed is leveraging the dinar by laundering/using derivatives with the dinar, does that mean they are leveraging OUR money invested in the dinar? Or is the FED merely using the CBI as their private, UNINVESTIGATED, out-of-country bank to do illegal, large transactions they cannot do here? 

Well, there may some indirect truth,that the lifting of sanctions on Iran may help improve the value of the Iraqi Dinar.  For years the CBI has had a problem controlling the the flood of dollars entering Iran out of Iraq.  So now with the impending legal restrictions on money laundering and the lifting of economic sanctions on Iran, the CBI may have a bit more control over the black market price of the Dinar.  If they can just reach that 2% disparity between the CBI rate and the market rate, they will be within compliance to move into article VIII.  For Iraq, the lifting of sanctions on Iran, is a good deal.  Also , puts less pressure on Maliki to support Iran and put more effort into his own country.

Very well said, Butifl.

• Upvote 2

Iran was always a factor in the RI….aren't you glad you stuck it out …if it could have been done 6 years ago ..it would have ..but things just would not line up …just be thankful you will get too see and be apart of history ..that will last a thousand years …hell this whole site might just  get a glass  case of its own …..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1