Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No response to any of my emails

Mammaw

I have emailed WARKA several times over the past 6 weeks and I am not getting any response. I would like to know what the status of my account is. I do not have the on line access. Anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps I have the wrong email address. I am sending it to customer service.  :shrug:   Thanks in advance.

I have emailed WARKA several times over the past 6 weeks and I am not getting any response. I would like to know what the status of my account is. I do not have the on line access. Anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps I have the wrong email address. I am sending it to customer service.  :shrug:   Thanks in advance.

Keep at them and get on line access asap.  The alternative is a very frustrating and unproductive journey for you.  I can see the activity or account balances any time by going on line. The last thing I want to do is ask Warka for this.   You must have on line access to run your warka account efficiently especially if there is movement in the rates. Having on line access means I can transfer money from IQD to USD if there is a change in rates.

• Upvote 1

Hi Mammaw,

Sorry you're having trouble with the Warka representatives.  Here's the letter I send them every six months, and I usually get a response back the next business day...

The email address is: [c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com] ... I hope this will work for you...!  :twothumbs: 

RON  :tiphat: 

C.Accounts Representative, Warka Bank

Thank you for your fine service.

** Please advise me of the current balances in my IQD and USD accounts: (use YOUR account numbers)

USD savings account no: XXX / xxxxxx/ 2 / xxxx / 0
IQD savings account no: XXX / xxxxxx/ 1 / xxxx / 0

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.  I very much appreciate your fine service thus far, and continue to look forward to our future communications & dealings.

Respectfully,
RONALD J SCARPA
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ron!

Thank You Ron! Your letter is a great idea. 

Thanks Ron----- I copied and pasted the info for future refference.    :twothumbs:

Thanks for your comments ... I appreciated them, and am pleased the letter was helpful to you...(+1 Each)  :tiphat: 

Mammaw, did you get the response from them you wanted...? Please let me know - either here or by PM...!  :salute: 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

With warka, they do business by the weeks. Some weeks they do something most they don't. Our deposits should be covered however losses from stock purchases missed and gains in them, not so much. In some regard I wish they would go bust because then they would have to liquidate and pay us back.

• 2 weeks later...

Aitshiod.... as far as the actual stock market goes, I heard Al-Warka has been at this time, suspended from all trading on the Iraqi Stock Exchange (for the time being).... Personally, I think Warka will do just fine in the future and I don't think Iraq will even come close to letting it fail in any sense.... But for right now, they are not being allowed to trade on the ISQ.... So its likely you won't be getting timely reports on those trades, until trading resumes... (it would seem)  :peace:

Mammaw, Rayzur is correct regarding Warka’s ISX status.

I have a feeling that you might not even need a formal application for an annual e-banking subscription for the IQD 15,000 fee.

It might be that right now Warka is allowing anyone who tries to log on a chance to change their password and at the same time establish some additional security layers ~ all for free.

Of course, you might be directed to change your password again three months from now, but that just might make sense as Iraq approaches a currency transition ~ probably sometime in the spring of 2014.

Maybe this is Warka’s way of making everybody pay more attention to their accounts;

or, maybe Warka is simply coming up to international banking security standards as they get ready to resume business as usual.

Your client ID is of course your 6 digit number (starting with an 8?) located in the middle of your whole account number and your initial online password would be the one that Warka sent you when you first signed up.

Hopefully, you’ve saved that email for reference and hopefully they sent you the password whether you requested it or not.

If you click on the on-line banking link on Warka’s Home page you will be directed to use your client ID and initial password to establish some security layers while you change your password. At the end of the process you should be able to view your account on line any time you want.  

At this point in Warka’s circumstances, any other transactions or correspondences might not be possible until the CBI does what the highest Iraqi Financial Court in the land has ordered them to do ~ pay up, big time.

Within the last 6 months or so I’ve certainly had zero luck with and zero Warka response to my applications for internal transfers, external transfers and CD Purchases.

• Upvote 1

Hi Mammaw,

Sorry you're having trouble with the Warka representatives.  Here's the letter I send them every six months, and I usually get a response back the next business day...

The email address is: [c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com] ... I hope this will work for you...!  :twothumbs: 

RON  :tiphat: 

C.Accounts Representative, Warka Bank

Thank you for your fine service.

** Please advise me of the current balances in my IQD and USD accounts: (use YOUR account numbers)

USD savings account no: XXX / xxxxxx/ 2 / xxxx / 0

IQD savings account no: XXX / xxxxxx/ 1 / xxxx / 0

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.  I very much appreciate your fine service thus far, and continue to look forward to our future communications & dealings.

Respectfully,

RONALD J SCARPA

Ronald Thanks for the letter. I will try that. I lost my password and have had no luck in receiving an email back from them in the last month for a new password. kamm