Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

local currency bond issuance would improve the value of the Iraqi dinar

SocalDinar

Who is gonna trade their dollar for a worthless dinar plus pay the spread to covert back

to buy these bonds?Is it Guaranteed that this bond will pay them back the yield that they say

at under 6%? Thats what they told me when I bought US war bonds and what did I get?

The shaft is what I got.Electronic banking is a failure from the get go.If the IMF's model for

banking is so great then why are most of our banks filing chapter 13 and closing?You cant guarantee

a bond when the leaders of your country are crooks.I would just love to see the IMF post showing

this is how much dinar we have removed from the streets and have destoyed it.That will NEVER happen

Yeah lets set these banks up with a fiat plan to save their country.Let the euorpean and USA banks show them

how its done.Oh yeah! we are so good at robbing the citizens of its country.

I am willing to bet those bonds wont yield 1% what are they going to invest in that can produce that kind of yield

without the crooks I mean bankers hedging it and losing it.Make more bonds to pay off that debt too.

The only thing Iraq has is oil and not as much as you may think they have.I have spoken to a shell geologist

and he says that over half of their reserves are gone and most of it tied up in debts to other countries.

Without Iraq manufacturing anything viable to sell outside their country where are the profits gonna come

from?Hmmmm buy bonds my arse.If there was money to be made from these bonds they would'nt tell

us lower peons this information.Just like something else.I would be scarred to even buy those bonds with

my dinar that I have now because their is NO GUARANTEE they will pay.One war does what to a countries

money supply after they issue those bonds.5 years they can guarantee nothing will happen to their money supply?

Oh Yeah sell me crazy I need some more.

What Whatsthis posted is true and well written but do you think that bankers follow this and do only right

with YOUR money?Wooooo Hoooooo doing and saying are 2 differant animals.They only see profit

NOW not 5 years from now.Next they will say here is a new Iraqi Credit card and why not

buy some bitcoins while you are at it.Just remember who's banking model are they following?

Thats the Key.When shell sold most of their stocks and are getting out of the oil and gas industry

tells me that we have consumed most of the oil that was in the ground.Thats why were digging through

shale getting junk oil.That should tell you something right there.Iraqi Oil to back some 30trillion

dinar that they dont have.I want this RV as bad as most of you but do some research in just what Iraq

sells for profit.Why go to a fiat system if you have that kind of oil in the ground.Because they dont.

Why did I watch haliburton drill a thousand plus wells while I was over their its because they

wanted to know just how much oil they have.They pulled out as well.

Whats that tell you?They didnt spend 10 years there to help the Iraqi's.

Its a trap and the iraqi's will get caught.I feel sorry for them and I hope to hell they dont buy

these bonds.Would you buy any USA bonds right now?Now do you want them to buy theirs?

Crooked arse banks they got your back right?

Well mr. positive, you have made your point.  Don't buy bonds, then don't.  We will see what unfolds.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm with Keep and gully on this.

Iraqi's are a cash society. The per capita annual income is now around $6,000 USD. Who of us can really afford to live on that amount or save even a nickel? or buy US savings bonds? Should we think your average Iraqi will buy bonds? Those Iraqi's who are already rich through being corrupt, are making tons of money without buying bonds! There is more money to be made continuing to do what they are doing and not buying these low interest bonds. The Bond offering is simply a formality to comply with IMF and WTO requirements....IMO

• Upvote 1

So whatsthis who is going to buy tens of billions of dollars worth of dinar? Where is the market for that? I understand selling bonds is great and it CAN help manage the money supply but the world would need to buy into them to make that big of a difference....

:bravo:

All I can do is laugh! Sell Bonds that means Whoever buys them is making a debt payment that should'nt be

there in the first place.And then with the sale of that same bond they also have to find a way to make money to pay

off the interest to the people who bought them.

I love it unirod you saw where I was going with this post! Keep is just Keepin it real folks! I would also like to see

what dontlop has to say about these bonds.Its good to have a others thoughts about the matter.

Wow zigmeister I didnt mean to piss on your parade by all means go and buy you any bond

I dare you.Even a savings bond is not good to buy now because by the time it matures and after

taxes you lose.Show me differant.I bought and lost so if you buy them you win?Debt paying debt?

Because they paid that debt create somemore debt? How does this help Keep? If you dont have

Ross Perot investing the initial bond amount or someone who is real good with money

How does a Bond make any money? Oh they insure the bond with how many underwriters that

want a take too.Bonds are bad business that tells me hey we fudged up and now we need the

taxpayers to bail us out via bonds.Investing in a business for Iraq would be much better.

Produce viable products and services makes money and creates JOBS.So then these taxpayers

can buy savings bonds.Same goes for the USA why rollout obamacare if you didnt create any jobs

so the people can afford medical care.DUH! Instead create debt and pay back that debt with bonds

which will only create more debt.Who needs Jobs huh?Just sell bonds.Winner winner chicken

dinner?Wow just wow.Here you go Iraq I will buy a bond now let maliki invest it for me!

Its a sure gain on my return right?Buwaaahaaahaaahaaa! BOND =LOSER COUNTRY!

If a bank is selling a bond then we make huge profits over the bank?never!

wow this is good stuff for a comedy show.I'm laughing.

Yep were crappy bank investors yeah lets sell bonds they sound official and we might not ever

have to pay the investor back perfect!We can hedge those funds and HOPE we can double

our investment.any questions?Does this model help any country?

How far does your trust go towards any bank or Government to do the right thing with

those bond funds?As far as you could throw them and thats it.

Sorry Zigmeister I didnt know you were a banker.because thats the only way you will get any money

back on the bond investment.

My appologies to you zigmeister I dont want to offend anyone Hugs.

God Bless You!

• Upvote 2

All I can do is laugh! Sell Bonds that means Whoever buys them is making a debt payment that should'nt be

there in the first place.And then with the sale of that same bond they also have to find a way to make money to pay

I love it unirod you saw where I was going with this post! Keep is just Keepin it real folks! I would also like to see

what dontlop has to say about these bonds.Its good to have a others thoughts about the matter.

Wow zigmeister I didnt mean to piss on your parade by all means go and buy you any bond

I dare you.Even a savings bond is not good to buy now because by the time it matures and after

taxes you lose.Show me differant.I bought and lost so if you buy them you win?Debt paying debt?

Because they paid that debt create somemore debt? How does this help Keep? If you dont have

Ross Perot investing the initial bond amount or someone who is real good with money

How does a Bond make any money? Oh they insure the bond with how many underwriters that

want a take too.Bonds are bad business that tells me hey we fudged up and now we need the

taxpayers to bail us out via bonds.Investing in a business for Iraq would be much better.

Produce viable products and services makes money and creates JOBS.So then these taxpayers

can buy savings bonds.Same goes for the USA why rollout obamacare if you didnt create any jobs

so the people can afford medical care.DUH! Instead create debt and pay back that debt with bonds

which will only create more debt.Who needs Jobs huh?Just sell bonds.Winner winner chicken

dinner?Wow just wow.Here you go Iraq I will buy a bond now let maliki invest it for me!

Yep were crappy bank investors yeah lets sell bonds they sound official and we might not ever

have to pay the investor back perfect!We can hedge those funds and HOPE we can double

How far does your trust go towards any bank or Government to do the right thing with

Sorry Zigmeister I didnt know you were a banker.because thats the only way you will get any money

God Bless You!

God Bless You!

I did not say I would buy them, just sort of looking at where they may go or could go with them.  It all depends how it turns out, I am not into negative stuff, but am realistic.  This is why there probably is a small amount going out in the first round.  I hope they do go well.  After all, what does an Iraqi person have to lose with his dinar sitting under his mattress he is not using anyway because he prefers dollars?  The dinar is not going to go down, as far as I can see it can only go up, however they do it.

The dinar bonds is a tool of which they are complying with the IMF in order to enter in article 8.  This effort of bonds is the road marker of where they want to be and where they want to go, International accepted currency.  Once accepted in article 8 and WTO, I wonder if they will try international bonds.  It has crossed my mind with an RD hanging over our heads, some might be inclined to buy them to save their dinar investment.  Iraq may announce they are going to RD, but international bonds are available for those who have dinar in other countries.  This would bring a huge amount of dinar back to Iraq without them paying a dime right at the get go.  Just thinking out loud.  

You are right of course bankers win usually, that's why bonds internationally put in the market would be perfect for them.  

where do people find this unbelievable faith in iraqs government? i see none. i see crooks, felons, and extremists.

how can people paint this picture of iraq being some economic giant, that will take massive strides to do so?

they prefer to fight and attack each other. we are talking about a government, where its success, just to agree to a meeting! let alone actually accomplishing something.

there mindset and culture is still prehistoric

where do people find this unbelievable faith in iraqs government? i see none. i see crooks, felons, and extremists.

how can people paint this picture of iraq being some economic giant, that will take massive strides to do so?

they prefer to fight and attack each other. we are talking about a government, where its success, just to agree to a meeting! let alone actually accomplishing something.

there mindset and culture is still prehistoric

One could say that about any country.

One could say that about any country.

the analogy is iraq isnt any other country. they are probably the worst,

i dont any other country where bombs constantly goes off in parliament and government buildings, alongside weekly assasinations of elected officials.

one cant say that about every country!

not to mention arresting and charging crimes against the central bank. thats very positve and encouraging