Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

opinions on this site and opinion on what it says/means

First off let me say I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

This site certainly looks legit to me,...however I don't understand why I haven't seen this posted before.

http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

So if it's legit I'm in the right section,...I guess if it isn't legit it should be under "Rumors"

Either way I found it very interesting, and positive.

"  Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities."

Yea someone brought it over a few days ago and believe someone said it was a few years old....

I am sure 1.134 would put a smile on everyone's faces, until the goberment wipes it off with the tax bill. :lol: 

Peace

Come on RV

• Upvote 1

Free Beer.....welcome. Thanks for bringing that over. I have tried dozens of times to get Recr@ps to post that, too, when they start spewing the $36-40+ rates brought there by Tony, Okie, TerryK and the rest of the stooges. They refuse to accept info from the Iraq Government themselves. Yes, those numbers and articles are a little dated. But they are legit and realisic....for planning purposes. Stay grounded and read DV.