Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo removes VND from list...

Banjolatusak

I just checked out the link and am suprised.WF is one of the strongest. Institutions in the world. Could this be an indicator..possibly. It could also be a technical error on tbeir site. Please note that they don't actually indicate that they removed it, we just cannot see it. I certainly hope that is the case anyway. In the mean time let's pray for our soldiers on the ground and keep our minds focused and positive.

Dinartrade is still offering Viet Dong...hmmmmm

DinarTrade is a currency exchanger and will continue offering Dong both before and after an RV as I believe they are forbidden to cash in their own stockpiles of currency as it is only for exchanging. Otherwise they'd be continually taxed on all currency exchanges but by acting as a middleman they avoid all the short-term capital gains and such. Or that's my understanding... ;)

I guess I was one of the last to order from Wells Fargo because I just got an order from them today. $ 66.00 USD per Million VND as opposed to Dinar Trade at $ 90.00 USD per million VND. Ordered, it they debited my account, and I got the FedEx package today before noon Central Standard Time.

Link to VND site that is a sister site to this one:

http://www.dongtalk.com/forums/register.php

Edited by ToddS
  • Upvote 2

I guess I was one of the last to order from Wells Fargo because I just got an order from them today. $ 66.00 USD per Million VND as opposed to Dinar Trade at $ 90.00 USD per million VND. Ordered, it they debited my account, and I got the FedEx package today before noon Central Standard Time.

That was great luck!

I called Wells Fargo to try to buy some Dong... They stopped selling it this morning she said. Does anyone have a link to Chase foreign exchange site, or a number to call? Just curious, and don't want to go to Dinar Trade if it is less expensive elsewhere.

On another note, these short Dong jokes kind of write themselves :)

So I called also today to order from Wells Fargo, they stopped offering the VD. The WF employee says this happens every few months. He stated that a rumor is started then everyone floods to buy VND, WF can not sustaiin the orders so they stop selling. He stated this has been happening every few months for the past 2 years. He said they will have more in a few weeks.

I dont think this is a VND RV alarm

So I called also today to order from Wells Fargo, they stopped offering the VD. The WF employee says this happens every few months. He stated that a rumor is started then everyone floods to buy VND, WF can not sustaiin the orders so they stop selling. He stated this has been happening every few months for the past 2 years. He said they will have more in a few weeks.

I dont think this is a VND RV alarm

That is what I am beating what happened too.

this means nothing, the dong is a long way off from rving, maybe even years with a probable lop. in fact it just got through devaluing in febuary and had 3 devaluations since 2008. does this sound like a currency fixin to rv?

We need to remember though that the powers that be in Viet Nam are desperately trying to bring the value of their money up. Right now the US Dollar is king in Viet Nam. It is a crime that this country has been trapped in limbo for over 60 years. It anyone deserves a soaring economy they do.

Certainly the meeting of Iraqi Officials and Vietnamese Officials this week was a sign of something better in the future for both countries and certainly both wish to revalue their currency.

Well, it's so darn cheap I just decided I'll buy some. For $250 I can get like 3 million, and that's even with Ali. It doesn't seem like I have any choice out in CA if Wells Fargo stopped selling. We don't have 5/3 or TD banks here. If anyone knows of anyone else selling in Cali, please let me know. Ali's message right now says

All orders placed online will have their price locked in due to the high volume of order

All orders placed from 4/21/10 will be shipped on Tuesday 4/27/10 for delivery Wednesday 4/28/10

That doesn't say RV to me, but It also says delay, which i don't like.

I called Wells Fargo to try to buy some Dong... They stopped selling it this morning she said. Does anyone have a link to Chase foreign exchange site, or a number to call? Just curious, and don't want to go to Dinar Trade if it is less expensive elsewhere.

On another note, these short Dong jokes kind of write themselves :)

I called Chase today. They couldn't tell me ANYTHING about the Dinar or the Dong and could not sell either. Ironically, they were able to quote me buy and sell rates for everything else I asked about, Chinese Yuan and Korean Won (rates MUCH BETTER than Dinar Trade and NO SHIPPING). When I asked about the Dinar, a guy in the background was basically saying positive things. I couldn't tell what he said but the girl talking to me was confused and the guy said something that had her say "oh we can?" and then things were silent and she offered to call me back.

Well, it's so darn cheap I just decided I'll buy some. For $250 I can get like 3 million, and that's even with Ali. It doesn't seem like I have any choice out in CA if Wells Fargo stopped selling. We don't have 5/3 or TD banks here. If anyone knows of anyone else selling in Cali, please let me know. Ali's message right now says

All orders placed online will have their price locked in due to the high volume of order

All orders placed from 4/21/10 will be shipped on Tuesday 4/27/10 for delivery Wednesday 4/28/10

That doesn't say RV to me, but It also says delay, which i don't like.

Ordered mine from Ali wed and got it this morning. I was originally quoted the long wait time too.

I called WFB and the guy said they stopped it 2 days ago, which matches what other people have said. I asked why and he said "Too much demand, too little supply". Although I didn't order my Dinar from Ali, I did order the DONG from him. The guy on the phone said they weren't out of stock, but there are insurance issues with FedEx and UPS and that's why they won't be shipping them until Tuesday.

I called wells and spoke with someone and i asked him how long has it been since they stoped carying the vnd he said a few days,i asked why he said because all of the rumors that it was going to rv and all of the overnight millionaire stuff excact words out of the gentelmens mouth.

Really? Do people thing they will become millioinaires with DONG? I can't see it RV'ing past $.05. Can be a good chunk of change, but it's not DINAR!

Really? Do people thing they will become millioinaires with DONG? I can't see it RV'ing past $.05. Can be a good chunk of change, but it's not DINAR!

Hey!!

2,000,000.00 VND X .05 = 100,000 USD I like that! Sure can buy me alot of dinar LOL:twothumbs: