Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So anyone think Bush has any Dinar??? Or a Warka account?

Kuroth

Nah, he is too stupid to even know what a dinar is!!!!!

get a clue bro. W is a good man and probably cares less about any further riches. He's happy to be with family and wishes you the very best with your personal Dinar investment. Smile shortstuff. He is the one who signed the order to allow you to purchase this great opportunity in the first place. Good luck and be good. Save the crap for the tax man..

get a clue bro. W is a good man and probably cares less about any further riches. He's happy to be with family and wishes you the very best with your personal Dinar investment. Smile shortstuff. He is the one who signed the order to allow you to purchase this great opportunity in the first place. Good luck and be good. Save the crap for the tax man..

I am so happy that you said that, now I do not have to! Great Post!

Proof... Iraqi woman sold Dinars to bush ....More bush beans later

Hey Lad, how did you teach your Persian princess to wright english..........Mine only makes iraqi pancakes with camel sauce on them, and washes her berka's, she has a closet full of them,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1586[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1585[/ATTACH]

The person who got me interested in Dinar would bet yes. He works at a fancy garage, and one of his clients is actually **** Cheney's close friend. Long story short, one time Cheney, his friend and my mechanic friend were all on the phone together discussing their cars and what they would like done, the talk turned to investments at which point Cheney advised his friend to purchase dinar and that he held quite a bit himself. He was confident that it would eventually RV and felt like it was a safe investment. After hearing this I was pretty much sold, if it's good enough for Cheney it is good enough for me!

The person who got me interested in Dinar would bet yes. He works at a fancy garage, and one of his clients is actually **** Cheney's close friend. Long story short, one time Cheney, his friend and my mechanic friend were all on the phone together discussing their cars and what they would like done, the talk turned to investments at which point Cheney advised his friend to purchase dinar and that he held quite a bit himself. He was confident that it would eventually RV and felt like it was a safe investment. After hearing this I was pretty much sold, if it's good enough for Cheney it is good enough for me!
Just don't guard it with your shotgun!!!

Lambert...I'm soooooo glad you made that statement. Many people that speak ignornatly and stupidly of W have absolutely no clue what they are speaking about. They only parrott what they hear over the very twisted and lying media. However....stupid is as stupid does. Because of W is the very reason these Parrotts will be very wealthy soon

Sister Mary