Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President-obama-awarded-second-nobel-prize-obamacare

(National Report)  – The Nobel Prize Committee will announce Obama’s second Nobel Prize win sometime next week.

Rumors that Obama is being strongly considered for a second Nobel Peace Prize for successfully implementing ObamaCare, which was rolled out October 1, have flooded the internet. Unfortunately, these rumors are true.

After only 8 months in office, Obama was awarded a prize in 2009. The decision of the award jury confused and confounded many. It came as a complete surprise. The second prize won’t be announced until next week, but liberal media has already begun spin, hype and jive up next week’s pronouncement.

Mother Jones published an article defending the President’s Nobel Prize history, a media hype string theory that tries to weave the President’s landmark Affordable Care Act with the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

Where is the Nobel Prize for Rand Paul? Ted Cruz? Or Michele Bachmann? Michele has been a harbinger of peace, announcing the End Times are upon the Earth due to the signs and wonders found in Syria. Isn’t the second coming of Jesus Christ worthy of a Nobel Prize?

“Partly as a result of Obama’s actions, Assad’s use of chemical weapons became a top-line priority of the global community, and the work of the OPCW received far more notice. In addition, the monkeyshines, chicanery and foolery surrounding the protest of ObamaCare makes many in third world countries feel better about having chronic diarrhea or Guinea worms.” – Mother Jones “Obama’s Second Nobel Peace Prize” Oct 11, 2013

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/president-obama-awarded-second-nobel-prize-obamacare/#sthash.bbLPPHo3.dpuf

I dont know why it copied so many times. sorry

Edited by TexasGranny
removed duplicated text
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

***///

the red cross actually CHARGED our soldiers for donuts and coffee during the big war,

whilst The Salvation Army gave them to them for FREE.

the red cross is a racket who pays their top dogs mega thousands in salaries.

their list of pigs enriching themselves off honest folks' donations reads like a who's who in graft & corruption.

whatta racket .

Support your Salvation Army.

• Upvote 3

***///

the red cross actually CHARGED our soldiers for donuts and coffee during the big war,

whilst The Salvation Army gave them to them for FREE.

the red cross is a racket who pays their top dogs mega thousands in salaries.

their list of pigs enriching themselves off honest folks' donations reads like a who's who in graft & corruption.

whatta racket .

Support your Salvation Army.

Most of my donations are to the "Wounded Warriors".. I will never be able to thank them enough.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Most of my donations are to the "Wounded Warriors".. I will never be able to thank them enough.  :tiphat:

***///

Now we're talkin'....!  Excellent choice ! :salute:

If you could see these Warriors we see when we're up at the V.A. Hospital doing our volunteer time,

you'd know you're doing God's work in helping them.

Wounded Warriors: (877) 768-6807...helpwwp.org

Thank you, thank you, thank you... and God Bless you !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1