Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ex-Navy SEAL Drops Bombshell On FOX (Government Is CREATING Conditions To Impose Martial Law )

Ex-Navy SEAL Drops Bombshell On FOX: Says Government Is CREATING Conditions To Impose Martial Law (Oct 15, 2013 Video Report)
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 5:56

(Before It's News)

Ex-US Navy SEAL Ben Smith joins Fox News and drops a bombshell on the US government by revealing that the government ITSELF is CREATING the conditions necessary to impose martial law here in America. This is a must watch video for those who feel martial law is merely believed by conspiracy theorists. Veterans and US Navy SEALS see the same thing!

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), who has been rumored as being considered to replace Janet Napolitano to head the Department of Homeland Security, used some very strange language earlier this week to characterize a sentiment for a clean resolution to end the government shutdown. She labeled it a form of "martial law."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

From this veterans point of veiw...I will contest there were those who have CK's that were engaged and then there were veterans that were in the rear with the gear, the biscut butterin' boys that never was that wanted to be...no hard feelins we appreciated a good hot and cot before we slipped out the wire...

• Upvote 2

You do not have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe in upcoming martial law.  I consider myself a realist.  I look at the present trends and see where Obama has been leading us into racial civil war for the past 5-6 years.  I see the way that the setting is set to limit travel through the TSA.  I see where the setting is moving regarding the DOJ and the way the crimes against white people are discarding while crimes against blacks are taken to the federal level.  I see where they have been willing to allowing murders in order to try and build a case against civilian gun ownership through Fast and Furious.  I see where human life is truly regarded as simply another chip to be played in their game through Benghazi.  I see their total disregarding for the 'little people' through their closing of events which effect the average person yet anything effecting them is set apart and safe.  I see the way they disregard the people through their consistent lying.  I see the way that obamacare was ramrodded through a one party House, Senate, and WH with total disregard for the people of America.   Yes, I see upcoming martial law and I pray to God I am wrong.  I see agreements with Russia that their troops are allowed on US soil in the case of civil unrest.  I see backdoor treaties signed with the UN even though the American people have made their position extremely clear that it was not wanted.  I truly fear blood in our streets.

• Upvote 10

i wish there would have been martial law at the walmart that was raided by animals this weekend. just look how quickly your fellow man will turn into ravaged animals.

should the thieves, criminals, animals, and fear mongering thugs be able to raid all resources during an emergency. just think wha they would do to you and your family

the government wont be your problem, itll be these type of people who will kill you for a bottle of water

• Upvote 3

From this veterans point of veiw...I will contest there were those who have CK's that were engaged and then there were veterans that were in the rear with the gear, the biscut butterin' boys that never was that wanted to be...no hard feelins we appreciated a good hot and cot before we slipped out the wire...

I liked most of the troops back at base.......they had a job to do and most did it very well.   :salute: 

GO RV, then BV

Ex-Navy SEAL Drops Bombshell On FOX: Says Government Is CREATING Conditions To Impose Martial Law (Oct 15, 2013 Video Report)
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 5:56

(Before It's News)

Ex-US Navy SEAL Ben Smith joins Fox News and drops a bombshell on the US government by revealing that the government ITSELF is CREATING the conditions necessary to impose martial law here in America. This is a must watch video for those who feel martial law is merely believed by conspiracy theorists. Veterans and US Navy SEALS see the same thing!

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), who has been rumored as being considered to replace Janet Napolitano to head the Department of Homeland Security, used some very strange language earlier this week to characterize a sentiment for a clean resolution to end the government shutdown. She labeled it a form of "martial law."

Who released a FUGLEY looking DEMONCRAT/LIBERAL on DV?