Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV News.

cgbrown

When The RV Hits, Where Will It Turn Up First?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. When The RV Hits, Where Will It Turn Up First?

• Dinar Rumor
    • Dinar News
    • On Dinar Speculation Site
    • Public US Media Source
    • Possum

Ok, let's play the guessing game. When the news hits about the RV. will it first appear :

1. Dinar Rumor

2. Dinar news

3. On Dinar speculation site.

4. On public US media news

5. Or from Possum?

What would be your guess? (See poll above)

Edited by k98nights
added poll

Sorry for swearing, but I think its time for me to leave this forum as I can`t stand it any longer. One min its going to RV, then it isn`t, then it is...I think i`ve had enough..............Time to get one with the rest of my life and stop wasting time here.

I would REALLY appreciate it if people would leave this type of "chat" to the chat room. This isn't a rumor or news or anything that should be put on a FORUM post. It's just like the guy's fortune cookie prediction. WHO GIVES A BLEEP!?!?! Honestly, if I were the moderator, I'd have a chat with those folks. Don't play with people's emotions and waste their time like this. It's not nice.

See Ya....

Sorry for swearing, but I think its time for me to leave this forum as I can`t stand it any longer. One min its going to RV, then it isn`t, then it is...I think i`ve had enough..............Time to get one with the rest of my life and stop wasting time here.

I would REALLY appreciate it if people would leave this type of "chat" to the chat room. This isn't a rumor or news or anything that should be put on a FORUM post. It's just like the guy's fortune cookie prediction. WHO GIVES A BLEEP!?!?! Honestly, if I were the moderator, I'd have a chat with those folks. Don't play with people's emotions and waste their time like this. It's not nice.

First off this is not the cookie thread. 2nd I agree about not news or rumor. That is why I personally think those suck items should be moved to Off Topic post or Trash Can that way it can still be amusing to those who need a good laugh to brighten up their day. Mooderators do have the ability to move threads ... if you think the thread is in violation of something click on the trainagle with the ! mark.

Pw248......... Let me know if you want to sell your did-dins cheap. Sounds like you want to throw in the towel.

yeah sure $1 per dinar. I said i was leaving THIS froum. I didn`t say I was throwing in the towel....and Iam not sure iam leaving Now....Just NOT very happy at this monemt....But tomorrow IS another day :)

Get A GRIP!!!!!

yeah sure $1 per dinar. I said i was leaving THIS froum. I didn`t say I was throwing in the towel....and Iam not sure iam leaving Now....Just NOT very happy at this monemt....But tomorrow IS another day :)

You sure you're not from Iraq-Wishy washy in your convictions,very simular