Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News coming out of Iraq. RV not going to happen this week because?

Legacyman

this has nothing to do with the rv.

But it sure makes a good excuse for when the RV doesn't happen this week.

Or next week.

Or the week after that.

And every other week that's going to be taken up with recounting duties...

Not trying to argue but who has said it was going to RV this week in the first place? I keep seeing theses post's saying bad news no RV, makes me kinda laugh.

I only wish it was supposed to have RV'd right after the election results but in reality none of us really know what it will happen.

For an RV to take place the country needs everything going for them, right? Well now that a recount is underway this will hold up the RV. With people saying that this has nothing to do with RVing they are dead wrong! where do people get the info that it's going to RV this week, well maybe they talk to themselfs. Let's hope that the recount only takes one week so they can move on.

this has nothing to do with the rv.

It has everything to do with the RV. Regardless of who is ultimately in control of the RV, there is NO WAY they are going to "pull the trigger" with this political mess!

NO Parliament, NO Prime Minister, No Presidents or Vice-Presidents means NO RV.

Of course, its my opinion. :)