Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

International law: Turkey's preparations for a military coup in Iraq

yota691

Could a moderator please close this thread down? Zig & TBomb have so eloquently noted that this topic went south very quickly. Could all DV members please make a real consious effort of staying focused on the topic at hand ?

Mod's, Could U Please Permanantly Pin This Thread As A Textbook Petri Dish Example Of How The Different Factions In Iraq Can Never Agree On Anything In Order To Achieve Meaningful Reform ! :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stepping onto the stage ::::: peering into the spotlight::::: ahem.....Paxx is it?..... Interesting name.... so,  weighing in for the Hebrew group...albeit quick to point out only 1 opinion from 1 of the 12,.... it seems you have a point you want to make, and that you have information you think is important....though I can't quite say share... as it appears you are under the impression that presenting it as some divine contest wherein you know all the answers and if only we knew what you knew, then we too could be as holy as you in knowing the Glory of God..... It appears that somehow you've the mistaken impression  that chiding, taunting and challenging another is an effective means of sharing God? And yeah sure we get that from others... but at least I have some context as to what they are talking about...

I'm willing to listen and interested in what you have to say.... but this Bullies for God thing is really getting over played  and like all the others, gets in the way of your words. Meaning you who have assumed the responsibility for delivering the message, now have the responsibility for having destroyed it's content in making it about you....

What's the anger about? Its not like you've ever engaged this discussion before. What's up with the need to come out of the chute blazing... If I look like a deer in the headlights... I am... this is my basic look of: wtf from where out of the blue sky did this flaming asteroid fall... And of course my first response wants to be : if I get approved, does that mean I get a kosher stamp like the food I eat? But I'm not going to say that, cause it only feeds more misunderstanding into whatever it is you just put out there that I don't understand in the first place.... Any chance you could back up and be a bit more clear as to the context of what you are saying and a little less angry that we don't have the faintest idea as to what you are referring in the macro scope of things?

Course if this is a Maxwell's silver hammer thing and your of the slap em, jack em, angry people tribe, then never mind... Yours would be a different intention.

As far as Jesus goes, again from one of the Hebrews,... in the Jewish sense of the word... You might find this opinion interesting.... or not... I can't tell from you've said...

Thank you so much for posting this clip, it has given my research and analysis of the "Nations" far more support that you could imagine.  I will make sure to spread this information to all of my other research teams.  Thanks again!!