Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Monetary System in Major Collapse

http://guardianlv.com/2013/08/u-s-monetary-system-in-major-collapse/

U.S. Monetary System in Major Collapse
Added by Lisa Graziano on August 31, 2013.
Saved under Business, Lisa Graziano, Money, U.S.
Tags: top

money2.jpgDue to the government’s exorbitant spending, a major collapse of the U.S. monetary system is predicted. What is going on?

The American government is spending unnecessary moneyicon1.png at a rate of $200 million every hour of every day. This information was taken off the National Balance Sheet.

In 2008 when the U.S. banking systemicon1.png collapsed, the world government absorbed all the bad debts and this practice is still continuing.

In 2013, public debt has more than doubled before President Obama took office. This figure does not include the other $5 trillion government agenciesicon1.png and private companies the government has also taken over, making America’s debt figure soar over the $20 trillion mark. Again, over half these debts were assumed under Obama’s role as president.

The U.S. has more government debt than any other country in the history of the world. The European union combined has incurred less debt than the U.S. alone.

If this is not stopped, the costs to maintain our debt will skyrocket.

The Federal Reserve interest rates are going down to zero. Since 2007, the Federal Reserve interest rate has been lowered 10 times, going from 5.25 percent down to zero to .25 percent. For the government to avoid paying these trillion-dollar costs, they practice policy currency manipulation by ordering the Federal Reserve to prevent interest rate increases, stimulating the economy by deficit spending. Tax revenues would then produce a surplus.

Today, Americans sense an economic recovery, which is just what the government intends. The government does not want the American people to know about the collapse in the U.S. monetary system.

The U.S. is the only debtor in the world that can print United States money. The U.S. dollaricon1.png forms the basis of the world’s financial system. By printing currency to pay its debts, the U.S. cannot go broke, or so the people are led to believe. This process has been used since March 2009.

Some might say that this system is beneficial, right?

U.S. money is accepted worldwide. All the U.S. must do is borrow and print the currency, unlike other countries where their capital must at least match U.S. currency standards.

The problem is that the U.S. is the biggest debtor owing more money than any other government entity worldwide. As other countries now understand the U.S. tactics for paying their debt, other countries will either stop accepting U.S. currency as payment, or discount the value of the dollar.

Zha Xiaogang with Shanghai Institutes of International Studies says “The shortcomings of the current international monetary system pose a big threat to China’s economy.”

China is attempting to phase out U.S. currency because of the American government’s mismanagement of our currency system.

The New York Post agrees that the U.S. dollar is losing its world reserve currency status. When the currency is devalued, the economy catapults. The U.S. exchange value has fallen 10 percent since June 2010 and the fall is accelerating. The more money we print, commodities increase.

If this is such the case, why doesn’t the government stop printing money? The answer, without the money, the U.S. government cannot afford to pay its debts. And when U.S. currency looses status all the markets in the nation are destroyed. Commodities will rise, interest rates will skyrocket, stock prices will plummet by possibly 40% with massive inflation affecting billions of Americans.

Instead of cutting costsicon1.png and reducing spending, the government is narrowing the tax base by printing billions upon billions of dollars. While this formula has been attempted throughout history, the principle has never worked. Government spending is beyond its means and the people are being lied to about what is happening.

Because of this, city schools are being closed because of lack of funds, street lights are being turned off in the cities with some prisons electing early release for prisoners.

Countries around the world are beginning to further themselves away from the U.S. monetary system. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is proposing to replace the U.S. dollar with Special Drawing Rights (SDR’s) and is coming soon. A secret meeting between some of the most powerfulicon1.png countries in the world such as China, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia (for which the United States was omitted) to discuss a universal world currency.

The U.S. is losing its place as the World Reserve Currency when no other country will accept our currency and we can no longer print money.

This idea of this happening to our country seems unrealistic to Americans, but the collapse of the U.S. monetary system suggests that America’s day of reckoning is about to arrived.

Written by  Lisa Graziano

• Upvote 2

Due to the government’s exorbitant spending, a major collapse of the U.S. monetary system is predicted. What is going on?

Exactly what the Illuminati BANKSTERS have planned. Manipulated FIAT currency banking system based on debt, lies and deception. Came straight from the "father of lies". The entire system is designed to enslave the whole world to it, and to take away sovereignty of not only individuals, but nations too. "Mystery Babylon"
  • 1 John 5:19 NKJV
    We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.
  • Revelation 12:9 NKJV
    So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
  • Revelation 18:1:13 NKJV

1 After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury." 4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6 Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. 7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, 'I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.' 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day--death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her. 9 "The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, 'Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.' 11 And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; 13 and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men.

Mystery Babylon will fall, it will fall hard. It IS written.

WM13

(Nee How ma)

Make sure it's Mandarin Chinese

Not me, Russian and Spanish here.

(I suck at languages)

WM13

****////

:lol: ...!

Sounds like you're prepared in case Putin emerges as the only sane leader left... :eek:

and

that you're ready to move to George  Bush & his illuminati pals' compound in the

Paraguayan jungle if need be ! B)

Your all good, WATERMAN ! :twothumbs:

****////

:lol: ...!

Sounds like you're prepared in case Putin emerges as the only sane leader left... :eek:

and

that you're ready to move to George  Bush & his illuminati pals' compound in the

Paraguayan jungle if need be ! B)

Your all good, WATERMAN ! :twothumbs:

Да, это хорошо

Я могу охотиться в лесу с Путиным, без рубашки

(Yes, it's good

I can hunt in the woods with Putin, without a shirt)

Sí, tengo a amigos en Bogotá, Colombia

Estoy seguro que puedo conseguir a algunos miembros FARC para conseguirme a Paraguay.

(Yes, I have friends in Bogota, Colombia

I'm sure I can get some FARC members to get me to Paraguay.)

WM13

Edited by waterman13

Да, это хорошо

Я могу охотиться в лесу с Путиным, без рубашки

(Yes, it's good

I can hunt in the woods with Putin, without a shirt)

***///  Okay, that's pretty hot right there for one. :eyebrows:

Sí, tengo a amigos en Bogotá, Colombia

Estoy seguro que puedo conseguir a algunos miembros FARC para conseguirme a Paraguay.

***/// Seguro que si !  Tener amigos en la FARC es muy importante en estos dias, sin ninguna duda ! ;)

(Yes, I have friends in Bogota, Colombia

I'm sure I can get some FARC members to get me to Paraguay.)

***///  You're all set, then !  See you in the bush, Bro ! :tiphat: 

(We'll be the ones in the dark green jodphurs, Irish Equestrian hunt boots and Pith Helmets with

yellow Aviator shooting glasses -- can't miss us ! )

WM13

• Upvote 1

So true machine.  Wonder what the potential of Gold and Silver will be when hyperinflation hits?   <_<

***///

We'd all be better served to horde goods in lieu of metals after a certain point.

Having some stamped, smaller sized silver & gold is all swell.... but if you really need a needle,

an axe, a bullet mold, or a water purification system....

• Upvote 1

***///

We'd all be better served to horde goods in lieu of metals after a certain point.

Having some stamped, smaller sized silver & gold is all swell.... but if you really need a needle,

an axe, a bullet mold, or a water purification system....

correct essential tools like that wont be bought for any amount for gold or silver, well maybe you'll get some cheap of some idiots (there's always plenty of idiots about during a crisis).... also think of stocking foods with a long shelf life, and if you dont already know how to grow your own food educate yourself now and practice on a small scale if you have some space in your garden.

• Upvote 2

correct essential tools like that wont be bought for any amount for gold or silver, well maybe you'll get some cheap of some idiots (there's always plenty of idiots about during a crisis).... also think of stocking foods with a long shelf life, and if you dont already know how to grow your own food educate yourself now and practice on a small scale if you have some space in your garden.

***///

Frequent yard sales & flea markets for hand tools----

(make sure they aren't the cheap-azz Chi-com ones!)

Long shelf-life proteins:

Cans of Pink Salmon, SPAM, Sardines, tuna, boneless cured canned hams

to name a few. 

(ready-to-eats -MRI's- are too expensive if you do the math)

Buy these in bulk, and use them front-to-back , putting the newer cans behind so you stay ahead of your expire dates.  Know, too that in spite of the expire dates, these canned meats can go 5-7 years past and still be okay (even if they don't taste all that great by then!)

DO NOT BUY DENTED CANS!

:salute: And have more than one P-38 handy for yer cans !

As for your garden:

Invest in HEIRLOOM SEEDS. and store them properly.

Learn basic curing & canning skills.

GODSPEED. :tiphat:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

So true machine.  Wonder what the potential of Gold and Silver will be when hyperinflation hits?   <_<

It makes no difference ..... gold and silver are always worth the same amount, it's only in relation to other things like Fiat currency and commodities that it's value changes.

the thing to keep in mind though is that although gold and silver hold the same value always, not everything else will in times of crisis, say for instance today you could buy 1000kg of corn for an ounce of gold , when the sh!t hits the fan you might be lucky to get 100kg of corn for that same ounce.

so to get back to your question yeah if the US goes into hyperinflation you'll have as many zero's on your dollars as vietnam also the price of gold in dollars will go through the roof maybe $10,000,000 per ounce but to keep it in perspective in a time of hyperinflation it could cost you $50,000 for a loaf of bread. ...... US currency would be worthless you wouldn't even be able to give it away on the international market.

so although the price in dollars may have gone to $10,000,000 per ounce if the rest of the world monetary system was still intact then gold would still be worth about £900 per ounce in the UK and €1,100 in euro's etc.

everything is relative basically if the US collapsed put yourself and your family in the same position as many Iraqi families have been in for the past 20 years. although there would be no major international conflict there certainly would be civil unrest and probably civil war in the US and since everyone and there grandmother is packing semi/full auto rifles over there it's gonna be a messy one.

best plan is to head for the hills while you still can.

• Upvote 3

everything is relative basically if the US collapsed put yourself and your family in the same position as many Iraqi families have been in for the past 20 years. although there would be no major international conflict there certainly would be civil unrest and probably civil war in the US and since everyone and there grandmother is packing semi/full auto rifles over there it's gonna be a messy one.

best plan is to head for the hills while you still can.

***///

Excellent analogy, MACHINE ! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

" The U.S. has more government debt than any other country in the history of the world. The European union combined has incurred less debt than the U.S. alone. If this is not stopped, the costs to maintain our debt will skyrocket."

I could be wrong, but much of our current debt is from having to pay other countries for the over $76 trillion they lost in derivative purchases from Wall Street and major US banks prior to the 2007 collapse. The US has to pay this or it (we) can legally be sued by these countries.

No sense in me any making personal comments about this atrocity. What good will they do? :shrug:  :blush: 

Edited by Wayfarer

I happened to be in Italy before the change over to the Euro and after. I can attest to the resourcefulness of the Italians. At that time, they used everything that they owned over and over again in different ways. If something broke, reinvent it's usefulness. They only purchased what they could afford cash. Debt to them was a negative character flaw. They had bank debit cards long before it became popular here in the states. You can only spend what you have. Wow! What a concept.

The area I was in was very agricultural. Your neighbor had cows, you traded with them for milk. You have land and crops, you trade for eggs, meat ect... Most of the planting was done by hand from digging the lines to plant the seeds to covering them up with loose dirt and watering them with a watering can. The elderly were not in nursing homes, they were out tending to the chickens, pulling weeds in the gardens, educating the younger men and women with skills that they had learned, or watching over the younger children. Every person did what he was able to do.

Unfortunately, too many U.S citizens feel that this would be too much work to be able to eat. The Italians survived the fall of The Roman Empire, the World Wars and national economic HARD times. We Americans can survive what is facing us. We will have to roll up our shirt sleeves and get down to the business of self sufficiency for the sake of our families and our future.

Thank you to all who have contributed resourceful and informative advice on this site. I have learned so much since I began reading Dinar Vets.

• Upvote 1