Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Global Reset/Revalue real?

Free Beer Tomorrow

Most of you won't like my answer but here it goes:

The gurus are selling hype and stories that sound good based on an event that will happen.

With the demise of the fiat system, there is supposed to be a change

Although I think it will not turn out as rosy as one would thing [ie: debt cancellation]

IMO

No....we are talking about this MAJOR global currency reset like the gurus pump not these little normal pip adjustments.....nothing out of the ordinary there.

No....we are talking about this MAJOR global currency reset like the gurus pump not these little normal pip adjustments.....nothing out of the ordinary there.

I'd had a joy to have your negitive thinkin' self in the field...the cries of little weinnies like you made the ojective raise thier heads for KIA....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You base your reality on stories written thousands of years ago.....congrats!!  LOL

Everyone of your statements about being "brainwashed" and such are just hypocritical as it comes.......your only right because mother goose tells you and thats what makes you smarter. The stories have def worked on you my friend. Everyone else is wrong and has been misled because your stories tell you so.  How do you know that its not you that is being controlled?  That its not you being brainwashed?  

You see where Im going with this? Just because you are weak and need fables to get you through life because you need something to believe in, doesnt make you high and all mighty.....still makes you weak.  You are actually part of the oldest mind control experiment in the world if you really wanna get into it. 

Are you sure your not Frankie in disguise?  Trying to mix your nonsense with the dinar? You have got to be related!!  Take your all mighty religiousness to DVs sister site. There you can talk about your stories and people might actually relate think you have a valid thought....

This is in no way a reply to waterman. It is directed toward Keep only. -- 

Keep, not every story is a fable. In fact, most of them began somewhere other than in a human mind. Our stories are the way we keep our facts accessible, our history within reach, and our truths in front of us. They attach us to the people who lived before us and the ones who will live after us. They contain all that is needed to explain the human spirit. Being brainwashed is one human truth, as it is a fact for someone somewhere sometime.  Yet, even that person's stories aren't always based on a lie. And for the wise ones among us, stories are the carriers of our facts, our hopes, our dreams, and our very lives. They can contain nonsense, Keep, but most of our lives are riddled with nonsense, even yours. In no way, however, does that stop a story from being a reality for the person whose life it defines. Even if their stories seem to you to be just nonsense,  that is only your own coloring on the picture, and your little dab certainly doesn't contain all colors. The stories we tell weave our lives into a larger fabric, an interweaving of the histories of our individual lives, our culture and our heritage. And through our stories, none of our lives is ever fully lost.  Collectively, they all become a part of the whole of what it means to be a human being--to live a human life.  And finally, each of us really does have a unique story, and blended together, our stories become a rich tapestry, a veritable river of stories of human history, of human experience.   Keep, your denial of someone else's truth does not make him weak for owning it,  and it doesn't make you strong for attempting to deny it.  It has long been known that the people who react the most  strongly to such a story are afraid of the truth it may contain. As you say, however, he doesn't know if he is being mind-controlled, but then, neither do you. That, after all, is the purpose of mind control, isn't it?

Keep, here are your words: --"You base your reality on stories written thousands of years ago.....congrats!!  LOL"    Oh, Keep, some of the most important stories of all are thousands of years old. You didn't know that? LOL

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 1

I'd had a joy to have your negitive thinkin' self in the field...the cries of little weinnies like you made the ojective raise thier heads for KIA....

So its negative pointing out that the whole idea of a global reset or global rv of all currencies is nonsense? Lol.....thats reality buddy.....its all guru doodoo.....would it make you feel better if I told you it will Rv end of month at 5 dollars?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is in no way a reply to waterman. It is directed toward Keep only. --

Keep, not every story is a fable. In fact, most of them began somewhere other than in a human mind. Our stories are the way we keep our facts accessible, our history within reach, and our truths in front of us. They attach us to the people who lived before us and the ones who will live after us. They contain all that is needed to explain the human spirit. Being brainwashed is one human truth, as it is a fact for someone somewhere sometime. Yet, even that person's stories aren't always based on a lie. And for the wise ones among us, stories are the carriers of our facts, our hopes, our dreams, and our very lives. They can contain nonsense, Keep, but most of our lives are riddled with nonsense, even yours. In no way, however, does that stop a story from being a reality for the person whose life it defines. Even if their stories seem to you to be just nonsense, that is only your own coloring on the picture, and your little dab certainly doesn't contain all colors. The stories we tell weave our lives into a larger fabric, an interweaving of the histories of our individual lives, our culture and our heritage. And through our stories, none of our lives is ever fully lost. Collectively, they all become a part of the whole of what it means to be a human being--to live a human life. And finally, each of us really does have a unique story, and blended together, our stories become a rich tapestry, a veritable river of stories of human history, of human experience. Keep, your denial of someone else's truth does not make him weak for owning it, and it doesn't make you strong for attempting to deny it. It has long been known that the people who react the most strongly to such a story are afraid of the truth it may contain. As you say, however, he doesn't know if he is being mind-controlled, but then, neither do you. That, after all, is the purpose of mind control, isn't it?

Keep, here are your words: --"You base your reality on stories written thousands of years ago.....congrats!! LOL" Oh, Keep, some of the most important stories of all are thousands of years old. You didn't know that? LOL

When someone elses reality is based on fiction, and to reassure themselves its reality by telling others they are just a product of being brainwashed, it does make them weak....

And there is a difference between stories and fables, and accounts of history that is factual and true.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

When someone elses reality is based on fiction, and to reassure themselves its reality by telling others they are just a product of being brainwashed, it does make them weak....

And there is a difference between stories and fables, and accounts of history that is factual and true.....

I really do understand what you are saying. The problem with this thought is that, once you go back so far, who is to say what is absolutely true?  Many times a vital truth of a  tribe was told over many campfires late at night, while wide-eyed youngsters sat and listened just inches away. In order to lock these stories into tribal memory, which is to say into the minds of the children, in order to make sure they were not forgotten, these important tribal memories were often told in myth and fable. That and a sing-song voice, scary images, repetition, and other mnemonic devices embedded the tribal lore and history in the minds of the children and assured that the memories of these important events would go with them into the future and would not be forgotten.  As with any good storyteller, tribal storytellers made good use of any means possible to assure the continuity of the tribe via their stories and history. They knew that people who share a common memory, a common lore, and a common history stay together and work together much better than those who share nothing but the day's hunt. To that end, they did what other storytellers have done throughout time. They treated their tribal lore as art, which meant that they eliminated and exaggerated when they told their stories. Their goal was to "set" these stories into tribal memory that would follow them into the future. Theirs was an enormous responsibility. Their continuity as a tribe depended on their skills. The "first he did this, and second he did that" way of telling just didn't seem to make it though time like their methods honed around  many campfires.  But stories told in this way did lose some pragmatic elements in assuring that they would stand the test of time. This, however, only made them different; it didn't make them less true. .

• Upvote 1

So its negative pointing out that the whole idea of a global reset or global rv of all currencies is nonsense? Lol.....thats reality buddy.....its all guru doodoo.....would it make you feel better if I told you it will Rv end of month at 5 dollars?

There's things in life you can take as a whole or in parts. The longer I live the more I take things in part. You have the right to say whatever you feel. I'm convinced your reality is within your head and you have no dough of era. With the knowledge of the credit bubble that flat currency has caused and the finacial situation the entire world is going. I'd say, ''SOME" currencies will have to be revalved. This's either up or down. I have read your post and to answer question, you already make me feel better...I laugh everytime one of your negitve post appears...

• Upvote 1

Most of us who visit this site (including keepm) would love to see a huge RV of $3, $5, etc. However, after 10+ years following all of this, it is easy to understand why many have become cynical about the dinar and the possible RV. I do trade currency for a living; so when people start talking about a global reset, or currency reset, I find it amusing. I'm not saying that there doesn't need to be some kind of a reset; but, it is important to understand that trillions of dollars are traded each day on forex. Big money moves that market; and big money is really in charge of the central banks. Big money makes money on forex every day. Do we really think that someone is going to take that away from them? Big money trades millions of dollars; so when the market moves a few pips in their favor, they make a fortune. A little common sense goes a long way. What we think should happen; and what actually happens, are two different things. Life is good. All is well.

• Upvote 2

There's things in life you can take as a whole or in parts. The longer I live the more I take things in part. You have the right to say whatever you feel. I'm convinced your reality is within your head and you have no dough of era. With the knowledge of the credit bubble that flat currency has caused and the finacial situation the entire world is going. I'd say, ''SOME" currencies will have to be revalved. This's either up or down. I have read your post and to answer question, you already make me feel better...I laugh everytime one of your negitve post appears...

You and many others are so entertaining reading the absurd and outlandish thoughts that the gurus have crammed into your head. You have read it so much you really believe its true! Do you honestly think that by a few currencies revaluing, that its going to save the world? Thats just amazing! I bet you have some SKR's just like Nortec dont you? You seem like you have that sort of mindset, easily fooled. Better hurry and cash them out! Time is ticking!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You do realize that scientists or your teachers in school telling you something over and over doesn't make it 'fact' right?

Our politics,media,education system,big pharma, etc is controlled by the New world Order.'Fact' is only what they decide to tell you it is,when you allow their system to brainwash you.

Not that I think you will accept that explanation for a moment,because it conflicts with what you have been programmed to think 'reality' really is.

Yet still I will make it known without a moments hesitation,whether you choose to listen or not. 

They mix blatant lies in with truth and knowledge to make you swallow all of it.No one is disputing that the law of gravity exists,or that science have given us electronics etc.

But then there are outright lies that are purposely spoon fed to you as well,like human evolution and the superiority of atheism.

And because you make the system your god,you fall for the lies that they peddle out to you.You put your complete and 100% trust in the notion that intelligent men and women will give you the truthful answers to the mysteries of the universe.That is simply a delusion.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You do realize that scientists or your teachers in school telling you something over and over doesn't make it 'fact' right?

Our politics,media,education system,big pharma, etc is controlled by the New world Order.'Fact' is only what they decide to tell you it is,when you allow their system to brainwash you.

Not that I think you will accept that explanation for a moment,because it conflicts with what you have been programmed to think 'reality' really is.

Yet still I will make it known without a moments hesitation,whether you choose to listen or not. 

They mix blatant lies in with truth and knowledge to make you swallow all of it.No one is disputing that the law of gravity exists,or that science have given us electronics etc.

But then there are outright lies that are purposely spoon fed to you as well,like human evolution and the superiority of atheism.

And because you make the system your god,you fall for the lies that they peddle out to you.You put your complete and 100% trust in the notion that intelligent men and women will give you the truthful answers to the mysteries of the universe.That is simply a delusion.  

:lol:   Its no mystery that you bought dinar!!  

Anything that YOU dont like to hear is a conspiracy and is an attempt to brain wash someone. But everything that YOU are told is the "real" reality. Thank god we have someone here like you to show us the errors in our ways and to give us the real scoop on our existance here on earth. 

Simply put, everything around us is a lie and cover up unless it was in the bible right?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

:lol:   Its no mystery that you bought dinar!!  

Anything that YOU dont like to hear is a conspiracy and is an attempt to brain wash someone. But everything that YOU are told is the "real" reality. Thank god we have someone here like you to show us the errors in our ways and to give us the real scoop on our existance here on earth. 

Simply put, everything around us is a lie and cover up unless it was in the bible right?

There's an awful lot of pout in that post.

Yep..I stand by my view that evolution/atheism is an agenda pushed by the devil worshiping New World Order elites.One of the many agendas they push along with feminism,abortion,homosexual normalization,etc.

And I believe there is a God in heaven,and a Savior that warned us of their coming one world government.

Edited by truepatriot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's an awful lot of pout in that post.

Yep..I stand by my view that evolution/atheism is an agenda pushed by the devil worshiping New World Order elites.One of the many agendas they push along with feminism,abortion,homosexual normalization,etc.

And I believe there is a God in heaven,and a Savior that warned us of their coming one world government.

Weak sauce.....when your done in the mother goose section come join us. Its not so bad I promise!!  = )

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Weak sauce.....when your done in the mother goose section come join us. Its not so bad I promise!!  = )

If I wanted a fairy tale I would go read the average text book,and let it tell me about my half ape ancestor Og :P

But of course I'm sure you're perfectly content to keep reveling in your delusion,where you're such an amazing intellectual and I'm just an un medicated nut job eh?

simple answers for simple minds. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You and many others are so entertaining reading the absurd and outlandish thoughts that the gurus have crammed into your head. You have read it so much you really believe its true! Do you honestly think that by a few currencies revaluing, that its going to save the world? Thats just amazing! I bet you have some SKR's just like Nortec dont you? You seem like you have that sort of mindset, easily fooled. Better hurry and cash them out! Time is ticking!

Except the idea of a global reset didn't come originally from the Dinar Guru's chief.

It is from the new agers,that are talking of a coming global shift in finances,government,and religion to name a few. 

A resetting/RV of world currencies is just one small facet of the change.

Can't you tell the difference between a borrowed idea,and something they cooked up themselves?

BTW no one knows what a the global reset will do to the rate of the dinar.A lot of the new agers openly criticize the dinar community,and say that the revamped rate won't be nearly as high as the gurus say it will.

I'm fine with that at this point.Even if Iraqs assets net the dinar a worth of even one cent on the dollar,I've made a lot of money I didn't have before.Not that I think any prosperity we get will last that long anyways.   

• Upvote 1

Your entertainin' within your own limited mine set. I had no intensions of anyone savin' the world with a revalue. Your like so many cherries we bagged that were head stronge to jump to conclusion before scopin' out the situation. Go play with yourself and try to be happy

If I wanted a fairy tale I would go read the average text book,and let it tell me about my half ape ancestor Og :P

But of course I'm sure you're perfectly content to keep reveling in your delusion,where you're such an amazing intellectual and I'm just an un medicated nut job eh?

simple answers for simple minds.

You know what? Your right.....

Can you tell you alien buddies to hurry up and take over so that I may serve thrm to the best of my ability and make something of myself? Lol

You can really stop talking now, your just embarressing yourself. Lets see how well you can follow directions.

Your entertainin' within your own limited mine set. I had no intensions of anyone savin' the world with a revalue. Your like so many cherries we bagged that were head stronge to jump to conclusion before scopin' out the situation. Go play with yourself and try to be happy

Ohhh dont lie!! You know that you are sitting their praying for this world wide revaluation of all currencies cause remember, if the dinar revalues ita gonna pay off our nations debt and any other countries debt thats holding dinar lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You know what? Your right.....

Can you tell you alien buddies to hurry up and take over so that I may serve thrm to the best of my ability and make something of myself? Lol

You can really stop talking now, your just embarressing yourself. Lets see how well you can follow directions.

Ohhh dont lie!! You know that you are sitting their praying for this world wide revaluation of all currencies cause remember, if the dinar revalues ita gonna pay off our nations debt and any other countries debt thats holding dinar lol

Because that arrogant 'thumb my nose at you' tactic has worked so well before.Might as well use it another half dozen times eh? :P

I wonder how badly it will break you,when your fragile little fixed view of 'reality' comes crashing down before long?

I imagine guys like You and Keep will suddenly be absent from the forums all together.

Gee I wonder why?

• Upvote 1