Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tracy Chapman - Fast Car

umbertino

I've always liked this song too, I like Tracy's voice.

Same here guys, want to retire before I am too old to travel a lot more, too many places to see. Don't want to have to put training wheels on my Ducati because I can't hold it up. :lol: Too many foods and wines to taste, smells to smell, people to meet, scenery to see.

Come on RV!

WM13

Another good one of Tracy's

Edited by waterman13

Same here guys, want to retire before I am too old to travel a lot more, too many places to see. Don't want to have to put training wheels on my Ducati because I can't hold it up. :lol: Too many foods and wines to taste, smells to smell, people to meet, scenery to see.

Come on RV!

WM13

That's the way Bro.

me too WM 13 I'll meet you at Burts we'll hit all the best restaurants in Europe. Maybe see some great music. I've been to some amazing pubs in Dublin. The celtic music there is outstanding and the times were amazing. The Irish know how to party.

I'd be  happy to.  And hopefully we'll be loaded ( monetarily). I'd like that too, I admit.

me too WM 13 I'll meet you at Burts we'll hit all the best restaurants in Europe. Maybe see some great music. I've been to some amazing pubs in Dublin. The celtic music there is outstanding and the times were amazing. The Irish know how to party.

Dublin, my ancestral homeland.

WM13

Edited by waterman13

Come on RV!

WM13

Another good one of Tracy's

Thanks for sharing WM.

Always!

Music Is The "Nector" Of Life!

I Very Much Appreciate You Umbertino For Always Bringing It In.

Thank You :)

Very kind of you to say, Maggie.... I really love sharing the music I like  with my Friends.

Happy you joined in Socal..... It's my pleasure always . Thanks for listening.

Just back from a vacation in Texas Umbertino and trying to catch up. Good to be back but also good to get away!

If you ever get a chance to go to Texas by all means go. Made me proud to be an American! Good people and Friendly as can be!

Socal has the weather but it's the people that make the difference. Did not meet an unfriendly person there.

Hats off to the Texans!

Just back from a vacation in Texas Umbertino and trying to catch up. Good to be back but also good to get away!

If you ever get a chance to go to Texas by all means go. Made me proud to be an American! Good people and Friendly as can be!

Socal has the weather but it's the people that make the difference. Did not meet an unfriendly person there.

Hats off to the Texans!

I'm glad to hear you had a vacation, my Friend... I kinda envy you infact.. I had to give up  that for awhile ( 4 years so far) due to financial reasons.. I know it's not such a big deal ( no vacation)  with all the problems in the world, I do realize that... But I'd love to get away ...I always loved travelling.... I had never spent so far 4 straight years without even a short vacation... Ok.. I want to be optimistic anyway... Again I'm glad you could go and enjoy it.

I have never been to TX... Sure.. I'd like to go  if I ever get the chance... Also it's been 15 years since my last US trip... A very long time......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I'm glad to hear you had a vacation, my Friend... I kinda envy you infact.. I had to give up  that for awhile ( 4 years so far) due to financial reasons.. I know it's not such a big deal ( no vacation)  with all the problems in the world, I do realize that... But I'd love to get away ...I always loved travelling.... I had never spent so far 4 straight years without even a short vacation... Ok.. I want to be optimistic anyway... Again I'm glad you could go and enjoy it.

I have never been to TX... Sure.. I'd like to go  if I ever get the chance... Also it's been 15 years since my last US trip... A very long time......

Hi Umbertino :)

Love to travel.. I went through a dry spell myself... but guess what?

With a little help from your friends... anything is possible.

Just had a lovely vacation after years of not going anywhere... awe that was wonderful!

You get the plane fare and you have got lodging in the middle of the "Grand Staircase".

I would be glad to be your home base as you meet up with others who would like to see this beautiful country.

Honest. :)

• Upvote 2

No it is a big deal Umbertino. Problems in the world will always be there. Just do it.!  The short local trips are just as relaxing. Get in the car and Drive!.

I'm just as stretched for money as he rest of us here but gave up the simple things to make it happen. Lifes to short not to. Heck Throw a tent up and get away.

This was my first vacation in years and truly needed to get away from my work. My family and I needed this.

Just have to do it. Theres always a reason not to but  you can swing it my friend.Its the people that make the trip not the THINGS that make the trip worthwhile.

I hope and pray things get better for you but I also know you have the will to just make it happen, maybe not tomorrow but soon!

And not Iraqi soon!! But you and your families SOON!

Just had a lovely vacation after years of not going anywhere... awe that was wonderful!

You get the plane fare and you have got lodging in the middle of the "Grand Staircase".

I would be glad to be your home base as you meet up with others who would like to see this beautiful country.

Great post Maggie! You are a good person!

• Upvote 2

Fantastic Maggie! I'm happy for your vacation , dear.

And you're always so kind. I do appreciate your kindness and gentle heart always.

No it is a big deal Umbertino. Problems in the world will always be there. Just do it.!  The short local trips are just as relaxing. Get in the car and Drive!.

I'm just as stretched for money as he rest of us here but gave up the simple things to make it happen. Lifes to short not to. Heck Throw a tent up and get away.

This was my first vacation in years and truly needed to get away from my work. My family and I needed this.

Just have to do it. Theres always a reason not to but  you can swing it my friend.Its the people that make the trip not the THINGS that make the trip worthwhile.

I hope and pray things get better for you but I also know you have the will to just make it happen, maybe not tomorrow but soon!

And not Iraqi soon!! But you and your families SOON!

Thanks Socal... I'll see what I can do.. It's really not easy but I'll consider a few options. Again Thanks. It's appreciated.

Edited by umbertino

I am just gonna have to crash that party :eyebrows: