Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tracy Chapman - Fast Car

umbertino

The more the merrier.come ooonnnnn down! I will be your official Italian traanslator while in Italy . The south east shore where my parents come from is stunningly beautiful. The fresh cheeses and seafood is to die for. I was there last year for the first time. An amazing place. My parents hometown (Monopoli) was built around 1200 ad. Is stunning. I will start a thread here with some pics to share with you folks.

WM 13 my ex wife is from Dublin... That's how I know the city. My kids are mutts lol.

Interesting I love knowing where people are "from". My exe was born in Dublin and emigrated when she was 20. Interestingly enuff my dad came and worked in Canada in1952. Went back to his home town in Italy and found himself a wife (my mom) and cam back here just before I was born. He was originally accepted to live in New York city. But came to Toronto to help his brother settle down and then go off to NY. He never made it there lol. I sometimes think about how different my life would be had he gone there. I can't fathom being a Yankees fan lol.

The more the merrier.come ooonnnnn down! I will be your official Italian traanslator while in Italy . The south east shore where my parents come from is stunningly beautiful. The fresh cheeses and seafood is to die for. I was there last year for the first time. An amazing place. My parents hometown (Monopoli) was built around 1200 ad. Is stunning. I will start a thread here with some pics to share with you folks.

WM 13 my ex wife is from Dublin... That's how I know the city. My kids are mutts lol.

Love your enthusiasm.. You'd make a great Italian Nat'l Tourism Board Agent.... Seriously.

"Maybe together we can get somewhere"

+1 my friend

Thank you my Friend... I'm glad you enjoyed the music.

This is a good song but I believe that also other songs I spin are good. But this one for some reason is the one which got me ( as far as I recall) the highest number of views (284 so far) ever...

The 2nd highest number of views I got with Level 42  months ago ( about 260 something).

Edited by umbertino

Can I get a Diplomatic Passport? Viva, Italia! I can ride my Ducati, in my Ducati jacket all around Iltalia and the EU, promoting Italy.  :bravo:

WM13

I'm not an Expert on Diplomatic Passports unfortunately....Smile..... . I'd love to tell you you can.

But....If you could find an Italian Ancestor ( even a grand- grandfather) you could get a regular  Italian Passport.

The other 2 methods I know are:

1) You reside here for minimum 5 years and then ask to become a Citizen ( with dual citizenship...no problem)

2) You get married to an Italian.  Also outside of Italy....After 3 years you can ask for a Passport at an Italian Consulate.

Edited by umbertino

Well, don't think that will happen since I'm German and Irish, but a Diplomatic Passport would be sweet, no checks anywhere, Diplomatic Immunity to go just about anywhere, with no hassles. My goal actually, but that my be just a dream. Dreams sometimes come true. :D

WM13

Well, don't think that will happen since I'm German and Irish, but a Diplomatic Passport would be sweet, no checks anywhere, Diplomatic Immunity to go just about anywhere, with no hassles. My goal actually, but that my be just a dream. Dreams sometimes come true. :D

WM13

Hey... I wish you. But anyway..... usually also with a reg. ( non-diplomat) passport one gets around pretty well ( depending on the issuing Country). I for one never had any probs with my simple Italian Passport... And I did a lot of travelling around the world in the past.

But I surely understand a Diplomatic Passport is the red carpet of Passports.

There  are sites which offer that kind of service ( getting one of those for a Client )... But one has to be very careful as it's full of scams out there.

Edited by umbertino

Hey... I wish you. But anyway..... usually also with a reg. ( non-diplomat) passport one gets around pretty well ( depending on the issuing Country)

Oh, I know been to 20 different countries and territories. Just a suggestion, if you could go to Brazil not have to wait in line, and no one can stop you or hold you for any reason. Just sayin'

WM13

Oh, I know been to 20 different countries and territories. Just a suggestion, if you could go to Brazil not have to wait in line, and no one can stop you or hold you for any reason. Just sayin'

WM13

Wow... You've traveled a lot yourself. Probably way more than me.

Sure... I get that... It's the VIP of Passports. And just by holding one of those you are VIP as well.

Edited by umbertino

I Love it, love experiencing different cultures, the smells, the personal experiences of meeting people, seeing the mountains, beaches, plains, tasting the foods, drinking the local drinks, so freaking amazing! Love it! God please give me more of it or take me home to your bosom.

WM13

I Love it, love experiencing different cultures, the smells, the personal experiences of meeting people, seeing the mountains, beaches, plains, tasting the foods, drinking the local drinks, so freaking amazing! Love it! God please give me more of it or take me home to your bosom.

WM13

Exactly like me... Love checking diff. places, cultures, talk with the locals, seeing  the  natural beauty of those places.. Great , biggest mind opener imo.

Can't wait to get the money ( I don't  have it currently) to start going again.

Edited by umbertino

You got it, to me it's intellectual simulation. We all spoke the same language at one time. But, interacting with different cultures and languages, it's starts all coming together. Love experiencing other peoples lives and hearing stories of what happened to them.

WM13

You got it, to me it's intellectual simulation. We all spoke the same language at one time. But, interacting with different cultures and languages, it's starts all coming together. Love experiencing other peoples lives and hearing stories of what happened to them.

WM13

I fully agree with you.

I will give my ex wife a ton of credit for this. She got all three of my kids Irish passports. They are free to travel and work in Europe and travel as they please. My two girls have already done a tour and I for one am jealous and would love to do the same. One day soon I hope.

• Upvote 1

I will give my ex wife a ton of credit for this. She got all three of my kids Irish passports. They are free to travel and work in Europe and travel as they please. My two girls have already done a tour and I for one am jealous and would love to do the same. One day soon I hope.

Awesome.  That's great, my Friend. I hope to visit ( Ireland) one day myself. Never been there.

Edited by umbertino