Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RUMORS Emailed to me 04/13/10

sunshinelvr

Dont Shoot the messanger. I don't know them or where these came from.

#1) from the super secret private site of x

From x Private Site Anyone have and supporting intel? 4 12 10

I have been on this for a few days and just got off the phone with two people who had info one is my best friend and apparently Al Jazzeer TV is boasting that Iraq is going to re instate the dinar to pre-war value now this was on their TV I have been told by my friend that it was confirmed now lots of discussion about an rv now before Sunday to calm down the masses ok it is obvious that the murders and bombings are way up and they are taking advantage of the lack of nobody in power. I am told that they believe that an rv will stop this for several weeks and buy time I am also told to get rid of every IQD we have in case it backfires but the u.s. Is backing the IQD on a rv so is the IMF and WB now I am told that this is so close and that we are truly standing on it this time now I have other information that I cannot share it is very positive and it comes from a in fact I was sent all the correspondence to me that took place they wanted me to know what actually transpired there were 6 altogether now a lot was explained to me it came from Dubai, Iraq and the U.S.

But my mind is not focusing enough all the time so I am just giving the gist and that is this the rv is coming and apparently we are very close that is about all I can give out ty

#2)-news from my neighbor

well im out here in the sand box, and it may sound a tad bit ignorant, but i would rather have my ear to the sand (streets, rocks, debris...ect...ect..) verses the web...again ig nant but not stupid....well i live next door to an iraqi translator and we talk of course with the possiblity of the RV actually taking effect.....again this isnt from BBC NEWS, CNN, FAUX....or whatever this is coming from my next door neighbor who i happen to be hella cool with....and known for like 2 years.

well this is what i understand....

*april 1 was supposed to be the day the iraqi nationals that work on the FOB will be getting paid a less dinar for the same amount of work. Not because of nothing stupid like cut backs....but along the lines of the iraq was supposed to flip...but didnt due to the elections. for example some of the workers here only get 600 bucks USD a month....so they would get paid roughly 750000, so 750,000.00 IQD = 641.35453 USD roughly....and i pulled those number from XE.com, just for argument sake.

*april 1 was pushed back to the end of the month of april, due to the elections. SO, end of the month, something to look forward to.

*the 3 zeros will not be dropped off, well right away anyway...well until the first 1mil Iraqis, own 1 gold platted aston martin for each family...

*lastly, the politics in iraq are not like they are in the US obviously....but the simplest thing will sway the price of the dinar....i.e...the mood of the political leader at the present time....i know right.....but here is the kicker....if in a bad mood, price of dinar goes up....good mood price of dinar goes down (yes sounds crazy...yes you've probably are sitting there scratching your head...because i did the same thing....

so to sum it all up...or from what i gather.....end of month should be somewhat big...relax on the 3 zeros, and if all it takes for the HDIC to wake up a little cranky, i would suggest that someone needs to be religiously ******* off that dude.....so i can hurry up and cash out...

all in all, this is what i felt i want to share on the dinar rumors forum...

if you dont like it, write your congress man, or if you insist on calling me on this, by all means, shoot me an email, and i will be more than happy to kick you a good dsn number so we can rap

all in all, i hope everyone is well back home.

Sir KT

#3)Latest from lonleyiniraq....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel regarding Rate from another source Today at 4:00 am

nana

Word going around the base. Over $3.00 RV.

Now, these are for your entertainment ONLY! Do not make any life changing decisions on RUMORS! ;)

I am no economist or dinar guru not even very intelligent but I do have common since. When you think of the Iraqi people what do you think of? Besides some very few are crazy and want to kill the infidels . They are a very proud people, that is built in them as their culture.

So to me it would only make since that when they do RV the Dinar they would not want to be embarrassed by not having the rate the same or very close to what it was before the war. They would not want the neighboring countries to look down on them or their money as worthless. Pride is very important to them. For that reason I do not see the rate being at $.33 cents that is ridiculous, but at least $2.00 + range. It was $3.00+ before the war and I cant believe it would be much less than that. Sorry for rambling just my 2 cents worth.

I totally agree with you. Nothing under $3.+ makes sense - all other would be just a waste of time. This whole thing has been about time - and if it has taken this long - it is for a good reason. They actually care about reputation and how they are seen. Anything under $3.+ would be totally embarassing to them!

Nothing under 3 bucks...........Come on now ...........It is not even worth 1 penny now..........So how do the proud people handle that?

I have said it before and will say it again if it comes out @ .33 I will smile all the way to the bank. Anything higher the bigger the smile.

If we use a liitle common sense, If the new Administration wants to calm the natives and stop the violence, an RV at an amount that would not make them loose face with their neighbors would be a priority. Money seems to calm the populace, you know, like being able to buy food and the basics. WAIT a minute, That sounds like the US !!!!

The words that stand out for me, ANYTHING SMALL THING CAN MAKE THE DINAR GO UP OR DOWN, I wont pop the dream bubble above my head just yet, invisioning a $3 dinar = $1 USD.......AAHHHHHH the possibilities....lol..Thanks for the post