Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med & Mailman17 Chat: Dinar Speculator 4/11/10 @ 1:36pm

k98nights

From a relative "newbie" - who are these people. (no tone intended).

Medic, mailman, Breitling, Frank26

I mean no disrespect at all here - but as I am relatively new I am wondering who these "experts" are, how they became the seeming sources of info.

Just curious - will help me get "up to speed".

The most conservative of all the "experts" is surely Adam. I'd rather be optimistically conservative and then be surprised if things unfold sooner...but Medic sure seems to be the guy who tells us it will be happening tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.....but then it does not happen. Is he pumping for the dinar traders? (again, no disrespect, just curious).

Don't get me wrong, I want it just as much as the next person, but surely there is SOMEONE out there with more realistic info/intel. From where I stand that is Adam. Never once has he said "tomorrow", but the day he does I will officially get very EXCITED!

Peace!

Yes thank you Med and Mailman... Seems that some people here don't like your work.... I do however. You guys have been right more often than anyone else. Keep it coming. THANK YOU AGAIN

name one time he has been right, please enlighten me. i'm waiting. on 2nd thought i won't wait, it will rv by then.

name one time he has been right, please enlighten me. i'm waiting. on 2nd thought i won't wait, it will rv by then.

They are like TV weathermen, only job were it doesn't matter if you get the forecast right. They keep putting out "intel", one day it will finally be right. But then again anyone can

do that. Hey, ButterTrud!!!!